Home
Somewhat local CBS liberal affiliate WRAL Raleigh reporter covering Biden visit to Charlotte admitted on air that Trump had about 5K at his rally in Fayetteville last Friday and Hiden had 20 total today.

Loser Bigly
[Linked Image from thesmilies.com]
Posted By: sse Re: Trump Crowd VS Hiden Biden - 09/23/20
aint no way Hiden will be elected president
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Trump Crowd VS Hiden Biden - 09/23/20
Originally Posted by sse

Perhaps, but don't be lulled into complacency. Vote your conscience!
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Somewhat local CBS liberal affiliate WRAL Raleigh reporter covering Biden visit to Charlotte admitted on air that Trump had about 5K at his rally in Fayetteville last Friday and Hiden had 20 total today.

Loser Bigly

Let me translate:

This means, since it was reported by the Fake News Media, that Trump probably had 10K and Biden had 0nly 5.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Loser Bigly

Let me translate:

This means, since it was reported by the Fake News Media, that Trump probably had 10K and Biden had 0nly 5.

Exactly. Covid covid covid chigger chigger chigger and Trump sucks is all they got.
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Originally Posted by sse

Perhaps, but don't be lulled into complacency. Vote your conscience!

Make it a message to the Left. You all won’t ruin America more than you already have. Vote!

😎
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Loser Bigly

Let me translate:

Exactly. Covid covid covid chigger chigger chigger and Trump sucks is all they got.

No doubt!
Elected, not a chance, steal the election, big time problem.
Originally Posted by sse

The left doesn't care about Biden, They are after the senate. It's the only way to stop Trump's judicial appointments.
Posted By: viking Re: Trump Crowd VS Hiden Biden - 09/24/20
I heard a news blip earlier this morning.... something about mail in ballots...Trump won’t honor that count...

These communists bastids, have spent months now setting the stage to steal the elections. Politicians, media, educators, entertainers and Health care providers have been culpable.
. Trump won’t honor that count

Trump has nothing to say about it.

Election results are certified by the AG of the individual states.

He can contest the results by filing legal challenges, but he cannot just say I do not honor these votes.
© 24hourcampfire