Home
There already making up schitt and making excuses for the Gaff Machine.

“When asked whether the campaign was concerned about a debate night gaffe from the former vice president, the source defended Biden, saying that “the American people know this about him.”
“In fact, it makes him more relatable to them,” the source said, while adding that the campaign “does not see the debate as a very big inflection point in the race.”

Team Biden expects Trump to 'lie through his teeth' at debate, insist showdown won’t impact race

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/team-biden-trump-debate-impact-on-race

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
It’s gonna be EPIC!!!
LOL
Yeah, and I'm going to walk up to Mike Tyson in a boxing ring, kick him in the balls and not get the chit whipped out of myself ; ] crazy

burisma joe's ass is smoked!
team Hiden Biden is as out of touch with reality as he is!“In fact, it makes him more relatable to them,” the source said
someday "the source" is going to be exposed. but for now we just have to hold our nose and wonder who it is.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Yeah, and I'm going to walk up to Mike Tyson in a boxing ring, kick him in the balls and not get the chit whipped out of myself ; ] crazy

No doubt Buddy!
Like a lamb to the slaughter. I'll be sure to have plenty of popcorn ready, I don't know whether to think it'll be entertaining or pathetic.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Like a lamb to the slaughter. I'll be sure to have plenty of popcorn ready, I don't know whether to think it'll be entertaining or pathetic.

That will depend on the level of the questions.
We are making an event of it.
Gonna have corn pops for dinner.
Chris Wallace will probably go easy on Biden , I don't trust him .
Originally Posted by deerstalker
team Hiden Biden is as out of touch with reality as he is!“In fact, it makes him more relatable to them,” the source said
someday "the source" is going to be exposed. but for now we just have to hold our nose and wonder who it is.

Well, I’ve gotta say that there’s plenty of demented fuggers running around out there.
Originally Posted by ringworm
We are making an event of it.
Gonna have corn pops for dinner.

LOL. Good one!!!
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Chris Wallace will probably go easy on Biden , I don't trust him .

Yep. He’s a Commie POS.
Ought to be good for at least a 20 page Camp 🔥 thread on Debate Night.
I don't know whether to think it'll be entertaining or pathetic.

i'm going with pathetic
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
the source said, while adding that the campaign “does not see the debate as a very big inflection point in the race.”

*The* debate?

Ain't gonna be no rematch.

But the source is right.

The debate isn't going to affect the election. Hiden's already done.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by sse
I don't know whether to think it'll be entertaining or pathetic.

i'm going with pathetic

With Wallace, I doubt it.
Chris Wallace better wear his asbestos jockey shorts- - - - -Trump's liable to burn his azz when he's through with Biden!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Chris Wallace better wear his asbestos jockey shorts- - - - -Trump's liable to burn his azz when he's through with Biden!

He’s got it coming.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
the source said, while adding that the campaign “does not see the debate as a very big inflection point in the race.”

*The* debate?

Ain't gonna be no rematch.

But the source is right.

The debate isn't going to affect the election. Hiden's already done.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Yep. Hiden Biden lost the race when he was nominated.

And there won’t be a second debate, after Trump destroys his stupid old ass in the first one.

The DemoRat’s will have to forfeit.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

I hope he does ,Chris Wallace is a piece of dog crap
This is all about lowering expectations. That way, if he does mediocre, they'll claim victory.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This is all about lowering expectations. That way, if he does mediocre, they'll claim victory.

PREZACTLY!

They’ll just be damn lucky if Trump doesn’t leave him babbling on the Debate room floor.

Wonder how long before he’ll challenge Trump to a push-up contest!
Be interesting to see the spin that the MSM will put on it afterward no matter how much of a fool Biden makes of himself.
it will go bad and there will be no way 'spin' will help
Smokin' Slow Joe's team will get all the (softball) questions beforehand & he'll get teleprompter help or an earphone with the responses & coaching in his ear.

That's if he can stay awake & upright.

Prolly an extry dose of Prevagen too.

MM
I'd be surprised if biden shows up and doesn't get a mystery bug.
I expect the format will be designed to make it as hard as possible for Trump to go after Biden. They'll pitch a couple of softball questions to Biden then move on to the next one without offering Trump a rebuttal. Once it's Trump's turn they'll ask him if he's still pulling the ears off of puppies or some other horse chit like that.

The last few "debates" haven't really been debates, they've been so heavily moderated by the leftists to put the democrat in a good light. Wallace is a confirmed leftist and he'll do everything he can to make Trump look bad. Trump's pretty good at working around their BS, but I fully expect the format to be designed to favor Biden any way they can.
Yep, w/o question.

MM

Comrade Wallace will ask Trump some silly ass question and Trump will say two words about it and then spin off pounding the crap out of Biden about something Wallace won’t ask about.
Look, I agree with most of the comments about Chris Wallace, but after he grilled Trump in that interview last month he did give Trump credit for taking the interview then compared him to Biden who avoids any tough questions. I’ll bet/hope he’s gonna be tough on both of them.
Don’t make the mistake and underestimate how Biden can perform in the debates. I think Trump will best him but he needs to totally dominate Biden. Anything less will be a win for Biden.

As a disclaimer I am a big Trump supporter and despise all things Democrat.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Comrade Wallace will ask Trump some silly ass question and Trump will say two words about it and then spin off pounding the crap out of Biden about something Wallace won’t ask about.

Yessir, going to be a public ass-raping!
And chrissie wallace should have been his sister. sick fuggin cuck beta sack of shlt!
Enjoy the first debate.......if it happens......will likely be the last one.

It's about running out the clock........not exposing his agenda or dementia.

If he does mediocre or better, they'll cut and run and make an excuse to cancel the rest.
Didn’t Biden do a televised Town Hall last week?

I didn’t hear he crashed and burned, much as I wanted him to.
I still think Biden is going to be a no show.

If he does show, CW and company will not let Trump get a word in edgewise.

If he goes off topic, CW will interrupt him, cut him off and call Trump a liar.

Biden will be coached and treated like a third grader, while Trump will be interrupted, ridiculed and not be allowed to speak.

It will be akin to the way the a House Democrats treated AG Barr.
Biden will have electronic help, wouldn’t it be kool if Trump hacked into his ear piece and really confused the schit out of him.
It’s gonna be EPIC!!!

I sure as hell ain't gonna miss it, I wonder if Hiden Biden will drag trumps ass out behind the school and beat his ass?

#Goin'fullcornpop!
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If he does mediocre or better, they'll cut and run and make an excuse to cancel the rest.

I'll bet Biden will pop a cork and loose his temper. COME ON MAN!
Originally Posted by steve4102
Biden will have electronic help, wouldn’t it be kool if Trump hacked into his ear piece and really confused the schit out of him.

This.
Trump should walk out and "suggest" that Biden is useing a teleprompter or ear piece.
When he denies it, ask him to prove it.

The other thing he should do, if Wallace corrects him or tries to "fact check" him, Trump should ask Wallace who he is debating, Wallace or Biden.
The Biden camp likely already have the questions. Wondering if Biden will touch his face every time he wants Trump cut off so he can deliver a slam.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

The part that worries me is that at some point its going to resemble picking on a retarded kid. Hopefully Trump will lay off before that so he doesnt look to "mean"
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

The part that worries me is that at some point its going to resemble picking on a retarded kid. Hopefully Trump will lay off before that so he doesnt look to "mean"

Fugg that! Trump needs to put his knee on Biden’s pencil neck. Till he can’t breath.
I'm looking forward seeing Gibberish Joe get mind fuct by Trump.
© 24hourcampfire