Home
Posted By: Ringman Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
This morning Napolitano said the guy in Taylor's apartment fired his gun LEGALLY when he shot the cop in the leg.

What's wrong with that guy?
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Pot meet kettle.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Originally Posted by Ringman
This morning Napolitano said the guy in Taylor's apartment fired his gun LEGALLY when he shot the cop in the leg.

Well he is a fudge packer for one, and a liberal for two.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
I dunno, if someone kicks in my door in the middle of the night......

I bet every one of us has a gun placed somewhere strategic just for that reason
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
The drug dealer fired his gun because he didn't want to be arrested by the police. What part of that do people not understand?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Originally Posted by KFWA

know this: The cops KNOCKED and identified themselves before busting in on a legal warrant...

True, but that is not what happened here.
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Well, the gun was legally owned and possessed and he shot at what he thought were intruders forcing their way into his home. The police say they knocked and announced, but did the armed occupant hear or comprehend that from a sound sleep? The shooter said he didn't hear it and thought his house was being invaded. He was arrested but the charges were dropped. It was determined to be justified, and as such, makes it legal.

I can understand how this could happen. A number of years back the house I was living in was burglarized in the middle of the night when I was out of town. My roommates reported the break-in after returning home from a night out partying. A week later the patrol officer who responded to the call knocked on my door at 3 am, for what reason I was never entirely sure. Waking up from a sound sleep with someone knocking on my door, after having been burglarized, I threw on my pants and grabbed my .357. I peered thru my window and saw the cop car in the driveway before answering the door. I don't know if he ever announced himself, if he did, I didn't hear it. Had he busted down my door before I could figure out who he was, he would have been met with shots. I put my pistol down and answered the door. He asked a few questions about how the investigation was going, that could have been asked at a more appropriate time and left.
You realize that druggies and home invaders have taken to wearing fake police tunics and caps and yelling “Police” when they raid someone’s apt.?
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The cops KNOCKED and identified themselves before busting in on a legal warrant...

सिर्फ इसलिए कि किसी एक का कहना है कि इसका मतलब यह नहीं है कि आप इसे सुनते हैं या समझते हैं!
Posted By: deflave Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

know this: The cops KNOCKED and identified themselves before busting in on a legal warrant...

Knock-knock

Who's there?

Breach

Breach who?

(ears ringing)
I am not a supporter of no knock warrants on Americans...
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The drug dealer fired his gun because he didn't want to be arrested by the police. What part of that do people not understand?

The shooter was not the drug dealer they were looking for and no drugs were found in the apartment. I've seen nothing indicating that the shooter was involved in anything illegal. The fellow who shot the officer was not on the warrant. Breonna Taylor's name was on the warrant and it was suspected that the drug dealer they were investigating had used her apartment to store drugs, which was not supported by the search. The shooter was not wanted by police and he had no drugs on him, so why would he think he was going to be arrested?

That's a good stance.

If you're the one defining "American."
I sleep with a fan on to drown out road noise and have even slept with ear plugs in. In my estimation it is entirely possible that the police did announce themselves and it is entirely possible that the man that fired the shots didn't know it was the police. Maybe all he saw was the bright lights of their flashlights.

I guess I should apologize for being non-binary on this forum.
Originally Posted by cooper57m

The shooter was not the drug dealer they were looking for and no drugs were found in the apartment. I've seen nothing indicating that the shooter was involved in anything illegal. The fellow who shot the officer was not on the warrant. Breonna Taylor's name was on the warrant and it was suspected that the drug dealer they were investigating had used her apartment to store drugs, which was not supported by the search. The shooter was not wanted by police and he had no drugs on him, so why would he think he was going to be arrested?

Jesus Christ.

If you're going to try and state an informed opinion, at least try.

LOL
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

We knew what you were a long time ago.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
The police were fired on. What do you expect them to do. Just die because people don't like the law.
I sleep with a fan on to drown out road noise and have even slept with ear plugs in. In my estimation it is entirely possible that the police did announce themselves and it is entirely possible that the man that fired the shots didn't know it was the police. Maybe all he saw was the bright lights of their flashlights.

maybe we should relay on the testimony and facts the grand jury had in hand instead of internet speculation.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Originally Posted by CashisKing
The cops KNOCKED and identified themselves before busting in on a legal warrant...

सिर्फ इसलिए कि किसी एक का कहना है कि इसका मतलब यह नहीं है कि आप इसे सुनते हैं या समझते हैं!

This. +1!!
Originally Posted by OldHat

maybe we should relay on the testimony and facts the grand jury had in hand instead of internet speculation.

When is Walker's trial for whatever he was charged with for shooting at the cops.

I agree. Look up the case of Duncan Lemp. He was the subject of a no-knock warrant, also last March, after an anonymous call where he was red-flagged for illegally possessing firearms. He was 21 and had a juvenile record, he was also a member of "right-wing militia-type organizations". Some would call him a "white supremacist". He was killed in the execution of the warrant. The details of the incident are disputed between the police and other occupants of the house, but so far, police have refused to release the police body cam footage to clear up the dispute.

The police executed a no-knock warrant in the middle of the night based on an ANONYMOUS red-flag call. Some idiot judge thought that was appropriate. Duncan Lemp was killed while in his room with his pregnant girlfriend. Everyone of us who owns guns might have a neighbor who hates your Trump sign who could make a call and put you in that same situation. How would you react to a no-knock invasion of your house in the middle of the night. Think about that for awhile.
Well, the gun was legally owned and possessed and he shot at what he thought were intruders forcing their way into his home. The police say they knocked and announced, but did the armed occupant hear or comprehend that from a sound sleep? The shooter said he didn't hear it and thought his house was being invaded. He was arrested but the charges were dropped. It was determined to be justified, and as such, makes it legal.

Of course he’s going to say he thought he was shooting at burglars. He’d be nuts to say yeah the police came to serve a warrant so I fired on them!
The neighbors heard the police identity themselves as police.
The police were there to serve a warrant on his girlfriend who WAS a drug dealer. There’s no doubt that Taylor was heavily involved in drug dealing. He was likely a dealer (hard to imagine that he worked a 9-5 while his girlfriend ran a fairly large local hard drug trafficking enterprise).
In this political climate they weren’t going to charge him. They spent months looking at every possible angle to charge an officer with anything they could vaguely come up with.
The most likely scenario is that he was dealer he almost certainly new that his girlfriend was a distributor and key player in the local drug game and based on that alone should have expected an eventual raid. If that weren’t enough the neighbors stated that they heard the police clearly announce themselves. Even if the police only shouted “Police” a split second before kicking down the door that’s still way more than enough time to not fire at them.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Be better to jus arrest the brother when he makes a trip to the liqua stow or da walmarts.

When is Walker's trial for whatever he was charged with for shooting at the cops.

People, we have this tool called the internet and google. The attempted murder charges against Walker have been DROPPED. A Grand Jury did not find sufficient evidence to indict.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/4...nst-boyfriend-of-shooting-victim-breonna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Of course he’s going to say he thought he was shooting at burglars. He’d be nuts to say yeah the police came to serve a warrant so I fired on them!
The police were there to serve a warrant on his girlfriend who WAS a drug dealer. There’s no doubt that Taylor was heavily involved in drug dealing. He his girlfriend is heavily involved in drug distribution and he was likely a dealer too.
In this political climate and politics no way were they going to charge him. They spent months looking at every possible angle to charge an officer with anything they could vaguely come up with.
The most likely scenario is that he was dealer he almost certainly new that his girlfriend was a distributor and key player in the local door game and based on that alone should have expected an eventual raid. If that weren’t enough the neighbors stated that they heard the police clearly announce themselves. Even if the police only shouted “Police” a split second before kicking down the door that’s still way more than enough time to not fire at them.

I guess I am different from you. When I am startled awake from a deep sleep, I have a brief period of fog before I can accurately assess what's going on. I am probably unique in that regard though.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

No one kicked in the door. Witnesses said tha cops knocked for several minutes. So said the Kentucky arrorney general.

People, we have this tool called the internet and google. The attempted murder charges against Walker have been DROPPED. A Grand Jury did not find sufficient evidence to indict.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/4...nst-boyfriend-of-shooting-victim-breonna

Oh wow. It's almost as if the cops acknowledge that it is possible for someone who is startled from a sleep not to understand it is cops that are rushing at him in the dark. We should never use that as a reason to be much more selective in the issuance of no-knocks though.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Typical goddam democrats. Indict the cops for self defense and let the perps off. Just like the criminal (bicep boy) who tried to shoot Kyle Rittenhouse with his Glock in Kenosha.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

No one kicked in the door. Witnesses daid tha cops knocked for several minutes. So said the Kentucky arrorney general.

Several minutes? That would certainly negate any tactical advantage that doing this in the middle of the night would provide.

The police were there to serve a warrant on his girlfriend who WAS a drug dealer. There’s no doubt that Taylor was heavily involved in drug dealing. He his girlfriend is heavily involved in drug distribution and he was likely a dealer too.
In this political climate and politics no way were they going to charge him. They spent months looking at every possible angle to charge an officer with anything they could vaguely come up with.
The most likely scenario is that he was dealer he almost certainly new that his girlfriend was a distributor and key player in the local door game and based on that alone should have expected an eventual raid. If that weren’t enough the neighbors stated that they heard the police clearly announce themselves. Even if the police only shouted “Police” a split second before kicking down the door that’s still way more than enough time to not fire at them.

I guess I am different from you. When I am startled awake from a deep sleep, I have a brief period of fog before I can accurately assess what's going on. I am probably unique in that regard though.

Right because you and your significant other probably are not running a drug trafficking business out of your apartment. If your going to do that and your door gets kicked while people shout police....

Most people living that lifestyle spend every day expecting police around every corner and are very aware that with the easy money almost certainly comes jail time and police raids.

Are you really saying that if you get startled in the night you start randomly shooting guns while in some “fog” unaware of what’s going on or whom you’re shooting at?

The grand jury based on evidence presented to them declined to press charges. They are a jury of 12 in Kentucky requiring a 9 member majority for charges. They had access to much more than you do. That is a fact. That is the law as it is in Kentucky.

Walker case is distinct from whether to charge the officers. IOW, even if Walker was not guilty of anything at all the decision as to whether the officers were justified is a distinct set of facts.

The police were there to serve a warrant on his girlfriend who WAS a drug dealer. There’s no doubt that Taylor was heavily involved in drug dealing. He was likely a dealer (hard to imagine that he worked a 9-5 while his girlfriend ran a fairly large local hard drug trafficking enterprise).
In this political climate they weren’t going to charge him. They spent months looking at every possible angle to charge an officer with anything they could vaguely come up with.

You are making a lot of assumptions that have not been proved. The warrant was to look for drugs the police THOUGHT were being stored in her apartment by her then former boyfriend who was the drug dealer. No drugs were found in her apartment. IF it had been used to store drugs (and that's a big unproven IF) they no longer were there. There is nothing to implicate the shooter as being a drug dealer. The police haven't alleged as such and he was not on the warrant. If you were to date someone who had once dated a guy involved in some illegal activity and were at her place, would you expect a police raid?? And - - just because the neighbors heard the police announce themselves does not mean the house occupants heard it. Some people have on headphones, are sound sleepers etc etc. No-knock warrants (even if they did knock) executed in the middle of the night should be reserved for the most dangerous suspects with lots of intel behind it and not used to do a search for drugs. If you look up the stats, you might be surprised at how common no-knock warrants actually are and how easily judges grant them. They should be VERY hard to get.

The grand jury based on evidence presented to them declined to press charges. They are a jury of 12 in Kentucky requiring a 9 member majority for charges. They had access to much more than you do. That is a fact. That is the law as it is in Kentucky.

Walker case is distinct from whether to charge the officers. IOW, even if Walker was not guilty of anything at all the decision as to whether the officers were justified is a distinct set of facts.

If you had read, even remotely attentively, you would see that my responses have been narrowly focused on Walker's response. I don't know why in the hell you are addressing yesterday's GJ results with me.

If you want to switch topics, my opinion is that dropping the charges against Walker was correct and that the GJ got it right yesterday.

You are making a lot of assumptions that have not been proved. The warrant was to look for drugs the police THOUGHT were being stored in her apartment by her then former boyfriend who was the drug dealer. No drugs were found in her apartment. IF it had been used to store drugs (and that's a big unproven IF) they no longer were there. There is nothing to implicate the shooter as being a drug dealer. The police haven't alleged as such and he was not on the warrant. If you were to date someone who had once dated a guy involved in some illegal activity and were at her place, would you expect a police raid?? And - - just because the neighbors heard the police announce themselves does not mean the house occupants heard it. Some people have on headphones, are sound sleepers etc etc. No-knock warrants (even if they did knock) executed in the middle of the night should be reserved for the most dangerous suspects with lots of intel behind it and not used to do a search for drugs. If you look up the stats, you might be surprised at how common no-knock warrants actually are and how easily judges grant them. They should be VERY hard to get.

Good luck coaxing him into reading comprehension.

Well, hypothetically, if all I knew about the case was that cops broke into someone's home in the middle of the night, and the resident opened fire, I'd have to agree. I don't think some of what cops do nowadays in serving warrants was anything like within the contemplation of the Founding Fathers who penned the Fourth Amendment.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
She was an EMT no? Got shot 8 times in her bed. In the warrant, there's plenty to associate her with the dealings of he Ex BF though.

The guy actually shooting, no indication he was a dealer is there? WTF happed to him? Like maybe instead they ought shot him. LOL

A fuucked up deal it seems to me.

The warrant was issued 3 months previously. Seems lame procedurally, no?

Anyways, accept the grand jury's decision and move on. Zero indication anything racial about the incident.
Originally Posted by deflave

That's a good stance.

I can think of no one better as to what defines an American...

You do realize that that exact pattern is standard practice in home invasion robbery, though, right?
Originally Posted by deflave

That's a good stance.

I can think of no one better as to what defines an American...

It's certainly not a surprise that you hold yourself in high regard.

If you had read, even remotely attentively, you would see that my responses have been narrowly focused on Walker's response. I don't know why in the hell you are addressing yesterday's GJ results with me.

If you want to switch topics, my opinion is that dropping the charges against Walker was correct and that the GJ got it right yesterday.

I was addressing your statement here.

"I sleep with a fan on to drown out road noise and have even slept with ear plugs in. In my estimation it is entirely possible that the police did announce themselves and it is entirely possible that the man that fired the shots didn't know it was the police. Maybe all he saw was the bright lights of their flashlights. "
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You do realize that that exact pattern is standard practice in home invasion robbery, though, right?

I don't know about "standard pattern", but what are the cops supposed to do if they knock and the folks inside either refuse verbally to open the door or say nothing?

No one kicked in the door. Witnesses daid tha cops knocked for several minutes. So said the Kentucky arrorney general.

Wait! Try and think logically. Even if they knocked, to gain entry they either had to be let in, or, they had to break the door down. No one has stated that Mr.Walker or Ms Taylor answered the door, let the police in and then Mr. Walker shot them. So, If they did not let the police in by answering the door, HOW did the police gain entry IF they didn't break down the door. Did they say "Open Sesame"???
[

It's certainly not a surprise that you hold yourself in high regard.

I mean can you blame me?

I can understand how this could happen. A number of years back the house I was living in was burglarized in the middle of the night when I was out of town. My roommates reported the break-in after returning home from a night out partying. A week later the patrol officer who responded to the call knocked on my door at 3 am, for what reason I was never entirely sure. Waking up from a sound sleep with someone knocking on my door, after having been burglarized, I threw on my pants and grabbed my .357. I peered thru my window and saw the cop car in the driveway before answering the door. I don't know if he ever announced himself, if he did, I didn't hear it. Had he busted down my door before I could figure out who he was, he would have been met with shots. I put my pistol down and answered the door. He asked a few questions about how the investigation was going, that could have been asked at a more appropriate time and left.

The neighbors heard it, if they heard it he heard it, so says the GJ

I agree. Look up the case of Duncan Lemp. He was the subject of a no-knock warrant, also last March, after an anonymous call where he was red-flagged for illegally possessing firearms. He was 21 and had a juvenile record, he was also a member of "right-wing militia-type organizations". Some would call him a "white supremacist". He was killed in the execution of the warrant. The details of the incident are disputed between the police and other occupants of the house, but so far, police have refused to release the police body cam footage to clear up the dispute.

The police executed a no-knock warrant in the middle of the night based on an ANONYMOUS red-flag call. Some idiot judge thought that was appropriate. Duncan Lemp was killed while in his room with his pregnant girlfriend. Everyone of us who owns guns might have a neighbor who hates your Trump sign who could make a call and put you in that same situation. How would you react to a no-knock invasion of your house in the middle of the night. Think about that for awhile.

Bingo!

Good luck coaxing him into reading comprehension.

Says the dunce that wants to go be the “smartest guy in Africa” but can’t figure out how to book a flight!

Cool. I guess the moral of the story is dont lay down with a dope dealin hood hoe and of course know your target prior to busting a cap.

Or if you do...I guess "air out" da popo...dawg...
Originally Posted by steve4102

Then why did the GJ decide not to indict Mr. Walker for shooting the policeman? If the GJ thought that Mr. Walker knew it was the police that broke into his house (and why were the police in plain clothes?) why didn't they indict him with attempted murder. They must have believed him when he stated he didn't know it was the police. The assumption that because someone else heard something that means others must have heard it too is ludicrous.

There’s no question that she was dealing for her other boyfriend. There’s recorded jailhouse phone conversations discussing it and her car was being tracked going to the known “trap house” along with her talking about the “trap house.” The police didn’t get the drugs but there is no doubt that she was hugely involved in the drug trade.

I don't know about "standard pattern", but what are the cops supposed to do if they knock and the folks inside either refuse verbally to open the door or say nothing?

Like high speed chases through the center of town, I think nighttime home raids should be outlawed due to the too high likelihood of death to innocent parties. Serve the warrant during daylight hours, in uniform, with several marked cop cars within view of the house's windows. The only exception should be where there's credible evidence that some innocent party's life is immanently at risk within the home.

Then why did the GJ decide not to indict Mr. Walker for shooting the policeman? If the GJ thought that Mr. Walker knew it was the police that broke into his house (and why were the police in plain clothes?) why didn't they indict him with attempted murder. They must have believed him when he stated he didn't know it was the police. The assumption that because someone else heard something that means others must have heard it too is ludicrous.

It’s the political climate dumbazz

If it's the political climate dumbazz, then why didn't the GJ indict the officers on more serious charges? Dumbazz!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

Hes a rino.
Like high speed chases through the center of town, I think nighttime home raids should be outlawed due to the too high likelihood of death to innocent parties. Serve the warrant during daylight hours, in uniform, with several marked cop cars within view of the house's windows. The only exception should be where there's credible evidence that some innocent party's life is immanently at risk within the home.

100% in agreement.
Posted By: tzone Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

I’m kinda with ya on that one.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

If it's the political climate dumbazz, then why didn't the GJ indict the officers on more serious charges? Dumbazz!

It’s the political climate. Same reason they havent indicted other perps.

They dont want to wrongly file on the cops as it would lead to trials and each aquittal would result in the same pillaging all over again.
I guess it would be a thread killer to ask you men to read Andrea Widburg's piece in the American Spectator.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They dont want to wrongly file on the cops as it would lead to trials and each aquittal would result in the same pillaging all over again.

So, your attempt at reasoning is: The GJ decided not to charge the cops (resulting in riots) because if they had charged them and the cops were acquitted by a jury trial, it would result in - - - riots. Gotcha! crazy

More serious charges? Such as what? He took months and only after riots was he able to manage a relatively minor charge against one officer. A charge that we all no was politically motivated and would never have been charged if not for the political climate/riots going on.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

Oh no, another Negro apologist. Breonna Taylor was deeply involved in the drug trade.......fact. She was not lying in bed sleeping peacefully when the cops "broke down the door without knocking" as the Negro apologists would have you believe, instead she was standing behind the shooter, wide awake, .............fact. Finally, anyone with half a damn brain, that knows anything about Negroes knows that the boyfriend shooter was as actively involved in the drug trade as were the rest of the Negro drug dealers she was letting use her house as drop point.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

Several minutes? That would certainly negate any tactical advantage that doing this in the middle of the night would provide.

Knocking gives more time to flush drugs.

Can't disagree with any of this. But I still think it should be a viable option as in an obvious case of terrorism or imminent death of someone, like a hostage for example.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Exactly right. He’s trying to thread the needle of charging someone with something to give the rioters a little red meat while being careful to keep it minor enough to get a conviction or plea deal. Wildly make up charges against them and watch it all burn again when they go to court and get acquitted.
It’s really easy to understand and all politically motivated. I can see how it could be difficult to understand what is going on to someone dumb enough to live in NY with there 10 round mags and dumbazz looking AR’s to comply with the bans along with all the other regs.
She was the bag man for her ex.

They have proof that she got packages of money as well as recordings of him telling others as well as her about what she was helping him with money.

It would be bad timing to arrest him after the gal getting shot in her hallway not the bed.
Here's one that gets it.....

Posted By: keith Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
You realize that druggies and home invaders have taken to wearing fake police tunics and caps and yelling “Police” when they raid someone’s apt.?

And bullet proof vests

Door kickers have a hell of a job these days.
Originally Posted by tzone

I’m kinda with ya on that one.

4 or 5 well positioned Claymores also?
[Oh no, another Negro apologist. Breonna Taylor was deeply involved in the drug trade.......fact. She was not lying in bed sleeping peacefully when the cops "broke down the door without knocking" as the Negro apologists would have you believe, instead she was standing behind the shooter, wide awake, .............fact. Finally, anyone with half a damn brain, that knows anything about Negroes knows that the boyfriend shooter was as actively involved in the drug trade as were the rest of the Negro drug dealers she was letting use her house as drop point.

So, if one tries to look at the facts (not rumors or suspicions) of a case objectively they are a "negro apologist'. Gotcha. BTW I believe George Floyd died of a drug overdose per the autopsy and that Blake's shooting was justified due to his actions and that rioting, burning and looting are not justifiable. No apologies necessary.

actually they did kick in the door, but only after officers knocked and announced who they were. They were there long enough for a neighbor to come out and complain to them about the noise they were making and told the neighbor to go inside.

After this I'd have to agree that shooting the cop might have been out of confusion but not because the police didn't do what they were supposed to do. If you shot in that situation, police are more than justified in returning fire.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I guess it would be a thread killer to ask you men to read Andrea Widburg's piece in the American Spectator.

[Linked Image from ]
can you imagine the balls on the upstairs neighbor when he sees cops lined up to bust down a door - he walks and out tells them to quit making so much damn noise
Posted By: Ringman Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

It appears I'm the ignorant one here. I didn't realize the guy was not the "wanted" guy.
He's an idiot and rarely makes a cohesive argument.
Posted By: add Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

And members on here think he would make a great SC justice.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
[Oh no, another Negro apologist. Breonna Taylor was deeply involved in the drug trade.......fact. She was not lying in bed sleeping peacefully when the cops "broke down the door without knocking" as the Negro apologists would have you believe, instead she was standing behind the shooter, wide awake, .............fact. Finally, anyone with half a damn brain, that knows anything about Negroes knows that the boyfriend shooter was as actively involved in the drug trade as were the rest of the Negro drug dealers she was letting use her house as drop point.

So, if one tries to look at the facts (not rumors or suspicions) of a case objectively they are a "negro apologist'. Gotcha. BTW I believe George Floyd died of a drug overdose per the autopsy and that Blake's shooting was justified due to his actions and that rioting, burning and looting are not justifiable. No apologies necessary.

We need a "Like!" button.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
what I get out of this is the cops want to do a Iraq style raid and cant wait to kill someone because they could have arrested her at work and when the house was empty search it then being if there were drugs in the house nobody can flush them. but if they did it that way nobody gets killed half the city dont get burned 12 million dont get paid 2 cops would not be shot . so what other conclusion can be drawn from this disaster? the fake right is so glad the cops got off not caring in the least for the dead wounded fire damage etc. as long as the cops get off
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
OK, so how many black drug dealers died and why? Did the cops run out of ammo?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

maybe they did they shot the female dealer 8 times. what is wrong with what I said about how to arrest her and search the house.
what amazes me is most of the guys here are boomers who were the biggest druggies in the 60's -80's. so after they had their fun they want the death penalty for people doing what they did. now in 1969 you did not have to worry about cops knocking your door down at 3 am and maybe killing you for selling weed or smoking it with a few people
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

And members on here think he would make a great SC justice.

Yepp... he kinda makes AOC look like some kind of super genius.
KFWA: You pull a gun and fire at police officers, in uniform that have KNOCKED and ANNOUNCED themselves, before entering - there is a good chance YOU are gonna die - I don't care WHAT time'o day it is!
Been there seen that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Judge Napolitano is nuts

A little late to the party? How's life been under that rock?

This ain't exactly new news..................just sayin'.

MM
Randy Weaver, David Koresh, Breonna Taylor, and hundreds of other unnamed "innocent until proven guilty" suspects could have been arrested, indicted, charged, and tried by a jury of their peers, all without the jackbooted thugs getting all suited up in their badazz armor. Pulling raids that result in death and destruction of property might be justified during certain hostage rescue operations and a few other situations like the hit job on Osama Bin Laden, but all too often they turn into nothing but a release of testosterone overload on the part of the SWAT team when they want to use their big boy toys.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

His hairline for starters.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Randy Weaver, David Koresh, Breonna Taylor, and hundreds of other unnamed "innocent until proven guilty" suspects could have been arrested, indicted, charged, and tried by a jury of their peers, all without the jackbooted thugs getting all suited up in their badazz armor. Pulling raids that result in death and destruction of property might be justified during certain hostage rescue operations and a few other situations like the hit job on Osama Bin Laden, but all too often they turn into nothing but a release of testosterone overload on the part of the SWAT team when they want to use their big boy toys.

yes and if they dont use their war toys enough their budgets would get cut
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
KFWA: You pull a gun and fire at police officers, in uniform that have KNOCKED and ANNOUNCED themselves, before entering - there is a good chance YOU are gonna die - I don't care WHAT time'o day it is!
Been there seen that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

if I am able any people breaks my door down in the middle of the night is getting shot I dont give a f#ck if it is Gen Patton
Posted By: CCCC Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Same here.

Nothing, in this case he's correct.

For a bunch of so called conservatives, and 2'nd supporters, there are a bunch here anxious to crucify a man for exercising his right to self defense in his own home.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20

We don't have to inquire as to your mental deficiencies.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

maybe they did they shot the female dealer 8 times. what is wrong with what I said about how to arrest her and search the house.
what amazes me is most of the guys here are boomers who were the biggest druggies in the 60's -80's. so after they had their fun they want the death penalty for people doing what they did. now in 1969 you did not have to worry about cops knocking your door down at 3 am and maybe killing you for selling weed or smoking it with a few people

Sure you dumb phouck, go ahead and take the side of a drug dealer vs cops who returned fire while serving a legally authorized warrant (whether you agree with that authorization is a different conversation)....gotta be anti cop consistently! It has been well proven that St Breonna was knee deep in the drug dealing enterprises of her ex. What were the cops supposed to do when they were fired Upon? Note that I am not a fan of no knocks, BUT the cops were authorized for one by a court in this case
Posted By: Raeford Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/24/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Farkin A
Roger Stone shoulda gone RAMBO on the FBI when they raided his home.
I've talked SWAT police out of buying full auto weapons for duty use. Some don't take 5 minutes to consider that they're morally responsible for the path of every bullet from their weapons.

Here's one story of a no knock raid.

A grenade was thrown into a babies face.
The mother was not allowed to go to and hold her baby or she would be shot.
When she was pleading, she was told to "SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!"

https://www.copblock.org/155092/3-6...ng-grenade-raid-maiming-of-baby-bou-bou/

It appears I'm the ignorant one here. I didn't realize the guy was not the "wanted" guy.

He had never been in trouble with the law according to a few articles.
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Sure you dumb phouck, go ahead and take the side of a drug dealer vs cops who returned fire while serving a legally authorized warrant (whether you agree with that authorization is a different conversation)....gotta be anti cop consistently! It has been well proven that St Breonna was knee deep in the drug dealing enterprises of her ex. What were the cops supposed to do when they were fired Upon? Note that I am not a fan of no knocks, BUT the cops were authorized for one by a court in this case

my post dealt with the idea of actually arresting the female and searching the house for drugs. nobody gets killed. 3 cops shot millions in riot damage 12 million paid out no arrest no drugs found. you think that is all worth it being a few scumbag storm troopers got off. you are a POS. how much coke heroin LSD THC valiums downers meth pot did you do from 70's-90's? they shoulda broke your door down and shot you 8 times
Posted By: lonee Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/26/20
I've never used dope. All dope should be legal. It's been legal for `15+years in Portugal with no problems.It was all legal here until about 1914 We give up too much of our freedom in the name of stopping something that can't be stopped and which is nobody else's biz anyway.
Posted By: Texson2 Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/26/20
Go to Portugal 😜
Portugal, total population, 10.1 million. US black population, 41.4 million. Now there's a compelling argument for drug legalization.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Judge Napolitano is nuts - 09/26/20
Originally Posted by lonee
I've never used dope. All dope should be legal. It's been legal for `15+years in Portugal with no problems.It was all legal here until about 1914 We give up too much of our freedom in the name of stopping something that can't be stopped and which is nobody else's biz anyway.

Ah, the victimless crime scam, again.

Would you make it legal for all ages, no restrictions whatsoever.

Should we also make all prescription drugs available to the public without a Doctors written script as well.

Should Doctors and Hospitals be forced to treat those addicts on our dime.

Should victims of crimes such as burglary, robbery, assault committed by addicts lookin for a fast buck and their next fix be protected. If so how.

Should addicts be allowed to collect Welfare and government benefits. Forcing the rest of us to PAY for their addictions and their inability to hold a job.
Make it like liquor (which isn't legal to sell to kids), and get rid of the welfare state. Problem solved.
© 24hourcampfire