Home
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/te...amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D
Somehow it's Trump's fault.
Amazing writer and editor!
"Mrs. Stephens said right after the shooting happened, but before the police arrived about 40 neighborhood children ran to her house in a panicked."

"Forest Park Police said they are actively investigating from where the gun came Investigators said they will charge someone if warranted."

"The Stephens had no life insurance and are raising money for the funeral through a GoFundMe account that bears Hemphill’s name."
"Teen", code word for black.

"and referred to as the life of the party."

Not.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
"Mrs. Stephens said right after the shooting happened, but before the police arrived about 40 neighborhood children ran to her house in a panicked."

"Forest Park Police said they are actively investigating from where the gun came Investigators said they will charge someone if warranted."

"The Stephens had no life insurance and are raising money for the funeral through a GoFundMe account that bears Hemphill’s name."

The kid was probably home schooled and couldn't take it anymore, fugg! crazy
" before the police arrived about 40 neighborhood children ran to her house in a panicked."

Gotta find his drug stash before the cops get hold of it!

No kidding.

And how about this gem:

"His mother said he had just taken the trash out at their Pineridge Court house when she heard an unusually sound."

This level of writing seems to be the standard anymore.
Posted By: add Re: Teen shoots self on Instagram - 09/24/20
He showed them.
Posted By: sse Re: Teen shoots self on Instagram - 09/24/20
Forest Park Police said they are actively investigating from where the gun came Investigators said they will charge someone if warranted.

yeah that might be good to know, maybe the kids in the neighborhood will say, or not
Shaniqua probably had him when she was 14

There’s still time for her womb to squeeze out a replacement mushroom head.
But did he test positive for Covid?
Another young black male killed by a black male.

LOL
Needed to keep his booger hooks outta da bang switch fo shizzle!

Mike
The Family shared a picture of the youngster holding the loaded gun to dramatize the dangers of kids playing with guns.
Yes, he did do that.
Sometimes stupid hurts more than just yourself.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

No kidding.

And how about this gem:

"His mother said he had just taken the trash out at their Pineridge Court house when she heard an unusually sound."

This level of writing seems to be the standard anymore.

Makes it hard to understand the story.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

No matter how much you hurt, how could you do that to your parents. Sad all the way around. I wish the young man had someone to talk to. Prayers for his family.

I meant no offense to you mag. I can only post most of the time if I quote someone.
Nothing on Leaked Reality yet.
Originally Posted by Texczech

No matter how much you hurt, how could you do that to your parents. Sad all the way around. I wish the young man had someone to talk to. Prayers for his family.

I meant no offense to you mag. I can only post most of the time if I quote someone.

None taken. If you read the story you'll find the kid shot himself accidentally he didn't commit suicide.

From what I can make out from the poorly worded article, it sounds like a stupid accident, not a suicide.
He might be deserving a Darwin but I hope he doesn't get nominated for the sake of his family.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The Family shared a picture of the youngster holding the loaded gun to dramatize the dangers of kids playing with guns.
Yes, he did do that.

Appears the parents were OK with the kid playing with a loaded gun. Otherwise how did they get the picture?

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

None taken. If you read the story you'll find the kid shot himself accidentally he didn't commit suicide.

The way it was written I thought it was a suicide. Maybe my reading comprehension is off today.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Yes, he did do that.

Appears the parents were OK with the kid playing with a loaded gun. Otherwise how did they get the picture?

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Screenshot off of the live instagram he livestreamed playing with it and pow
Published April 14, 2017......
It was all caused by those damn White supremacists!!
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Published April 14, 2017......

Ah crap

I feel guthooked now
Yeah, If you watch the video the "story" is about them deciding to share the story to prevent others from doing it and make parents aware! NOT about the kid just did it!
The video is recent about an old story
Natural selection is a thing.
"Accidental" intentional shooting?

The way it was written I thought it was a suicide. Maybe my reading comprehension is off today.

It's not, the author sucked.
© 24hourcampfire