Home
Good article.

https://hubpages.com/politics/Pfize...Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over
Seems like it's been over for a while now, at least around here.
This is obviously true with real life observations every day.
Pfizer is not one of the 4 listed pharmaceuticals companies coming forward with a vaccine.

They either missed the boat or chose not to take the boat. Either way, they appear to be out of the running.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Pfizer is not one of the 4 listed pharmaceuticals companies coming forward with a vaccine.

They either missed the boat or chose not to take the boat. Either way, they appear to be out of the running.

In other words, they have no dog in the hunt.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yep. To all appearance.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...trial-plan-may-beat-rivals-to-early-look

crazy

They understood that the potential of creating an effective vaccine for, in essence, the seasonal cold was poor and the rewards were non-existent. Any potential “vaccine” created would’ve been expected to be free or nearly free yet the lawsuits that are inevitable would have been adjudicated in real dollars. The “vaccine” is a political football with a ticking time bomb inside of it just waiting for liberal politicians and their diseased constituents to set it off.
Pfizer has been partnered with BioNTech since early on. They are very much in the running.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
PINO...pandemic in name only
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Pfizer has been partnered with BioNTech since early on. They are very much in the running.

Wolverine, I read that but Fox business channel had a short segment on vaccines developers and Pfizer was specifically excluded. That’s where I got the statement from x

Maybe they partnered with one of the 4 listed as THE players and if so would seem to run contrary to the CEO’s statement of non participation.

Put your mask on , bytch . TY
Originally Posted by Fireball2
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Kinda like you moaning about peaceful protests in VA
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Next time you shave tell Flave hello.

GSK's head of Vaccines told Warren to get lost and stop bothering him..

I believe the man quoted in this article has not been at Pfizer for 10 years. I doubt his opinions are influenced by any issues with Pfizer.
Toot is a (((stiff-neck)))

Never wrong, lol.

All that means, is that you just got your ass handed to you by a sock puppet.

Guy didn't even hafta use his "real" handle.
Originally Posted by add
Toot is a (((stiff-neck)))

Never wrong, lol.

Still got hurt feelings, poo poo?

Lmao
Originally Posted by Fubarski

All that means, is that you just got your ass handed to you by a sock puppet.

Guy didn't even hafta use his "real" handle.

And the big liar appears right on cue!

Lmao again at you Dingleberries that run in packs.
Sept 17 - Two drug companies that are leading the race to develop coronavirus vaccines bowed to public pressure on Thursday, abandoning their traditional secrecy and releasing comprehensive road maps of how they are evaluating their vaccines.

The companies, Moderna and Pfizer, revealed details about how participants are being selected and monitored, the conditions under which the trials could be stopped early if there were problems, and the evidence researchers will use to determine whether people who got the vaccines were protected from Covid-19.

Moderna’s study will involve 30,000 participants, and Pfizer’s 44,000.

You could have signed up to be in the Pfizer study here in Southern Ohio last month.
Just a heads up. This may surprise you, but I want you to know, that yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held in New York. The vaccine is one that was created in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm, and I wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

They understood that the potential of creating an effective vaccine for, in essence, the seasonal cold was poor and the rewards were non-existent. Any potential “vaccine” created would’ve been expected to be free or nearly free yet the lawsuits that are inevitable would have been adjudicated in real dollars. The “vaccine” is a political football with a ticking time bomb inside of it just waiting for liberal politicians and their diseased constituents to set it off.

Brilliant assessment!

Thanks
Per the CDC director.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/23/cdc...main-susceptible-to-the-coronavirus.html

“The preliminary results in the first round show that a majority of our nation, more than 90% of the population, remains susceptible,” he said at a Senate hearing hosted by the Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions. “A majority of Americans are still susceptible.”

The coronavirus has infected more than 6.8 million people across the U.S., or roughly 2% of the U.S. population, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University and the U.S. Census Bureau. However, the true spread of the virus is likely much higher, Redfield has previously said, as many mild and asymptomatic cases go undiagnosed.
Don’t even pretend to know what Pfizer’s plans are! They are giants in their field.
Originally Posted by kelbro
Just a heads up. This may surprise you, but I want you to know, that yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held in New York. The vaccine is one that was created in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm, and I wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

Hahahaha....

Or, they actually understand how badly the vaccine is going to fail...

+1
Originally Posted by kelbro

Well played!
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

+1

Pfizer is one of the companies in warp speed. Their vaccine has been in stage three trials for the longest right next to Moderna's. I would expect that they will hit the required number of cases to report out in late October or early November. Whether they file a submission for approval that early is another question. As to risk you realize that was the point of the federal program to minimize the risk right? The federal government underwrote the cost of the first 200M doses ( something like a total of 1.5B) and protects them from most legal challenges.

Well said.
Fake news abounds on both the left and right. Everyone has an agenda of some sort.

In the end, people just believe what they want to believe whether it's true or not.
Can I throw away these damn masks???
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well said.

And completely erroneous, as I and others have pointed out. But I guess if it doesn’t come from Q, it isn’t real?

https://www.biopharmadive.com/news/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-warp-speed-supply/582093/
© 24hourcampfire