Home
Worth the peek fellas, the comments are comedy gold,,,, laugh

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/202...eeing-trump-yard-signs-at-airbnb-rental/
An African American with a PhD takes a vacation in Maine with enough resources to get an AirBNB but is literally traumatized by seeing Trump signs??

With reality this ludicrous id say that in today’s day and age the only people working harder for their money than satirists might be police officers.

Completely insane.
I'll truly believe the negro's are genuinely frightened when they renounce their US citizenship and go back to Afreaka....
Whoa, schiett. Goog just 404'd it.,
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'll truly believe the negro's are genuinely frightened when they renounce their US citizenship and go back to Afreaka....

Well, there is that. Could we offer each $50,000 to go back?
I got to read a little part before they did that.

Went there 2 times and it happened both times.

They don't want folks to see that.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, there is that. Could we offer each $50,000 to go back?

I could think of a different way to spend 50G's to get rid of one and a lot of that money would go back into our economy.
unbelievable
Every time I see Bumbling Biden, Horrible Hillary, Nasty Nadler, Slimy Schief, Prevaricating Pelosi, Fetid Feinstein, or Sniveling Schumer, I become nauseous, extremely frightened, and have to immediately seek out a safe space. sick

Is there any relief?? wink

L.W.
This idiot is afraid of white paper.

😎
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Every time I see Bumbling Biden, Horrible Hillary, Nasty Nadler, Slimy Schief, Prevaricating Pelosi, Fetid Feinstein, or Sniveling Schumer, I become nauseous, extremely frightened, and have to immediately seek out a safe space. sick

L.W.

Leanwolf, you have a gift with worded descriptions.

Like.
"Point on the doll where the Trump sign hurt you."

LMAO.
She'd freak out here too. 6'x8' American flag, 3'x5' Confederate Battle flag and a nice size Trump sign.
She should find an air bnb in Chicago or Detroit then

PhD = piled higher and deeper
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

Leanwolf, you have a gift with worded descriptions.

Like.

Thanks, Old Toot. Words kinda have a lot to do with the racket I'm in. wink

L.W.
When you think about it, she's an idiot for another reason. Any place with a Trump sign is probably one of the safest places she could stay.
If all it takes to make blacks go away is a Confederate flag we should put them everywhere.
A negro with a PhD; who acts like that?

Bullsheeitt
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
If all it takes to make blacks go away is a Confederate flag we should put them everywhere.

Job applications
Originally Posted by slumlord

Bullsheeitt

PhD =. Post hole digger.

I have two.
Broomd: More evidence (proof!) that liberalism is indeed a mental disease.
Sad state of affairs here in the good'ole U.S. of A.!
I do so want to see this black bitches head explode on the moment of the reporting that President Donald J. Trump has been re-elected.
He-he.
GO TRUMP
MAGA (by making guilt ridden, liberal demonrats heads explode!)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I got to read a little part before they did that.

Went there 2 times and it happened both times.

They don't want folks to see that.

Just now worked fine for me.
Fine here
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
"Point on the doll where the Trump sign hurt you."

LMAO.

That was one of the greatest comments! smile
It's a shame a doctorate degree has been wasted on such a moronic piece of schitt.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
It's a shame a doctorate degree has been wasted on such a moronic piece of schitt.

Kind of depends on whether it was earnt or cut off the back of a weeties packet.
Why didn't she pack a Ziploc bag to put over her head so the Trump sign could pull it tight?
unfortunately victimhood has become the sport of choice among folk who identify as lefturd social justice warriors of all types, although I don’t fully understand where the warrior part comes in to it as they all seem to be “triggered” by things that even a small child wouldn’t be bothered by, but that’s just because it’s an act designed to raise their social status amongst their snowflake contemporaries and hopefully line their pockets as well.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

😎

Ha, wait until she finds out about Whiteout.
She shpuld take a drive around here,
One guy has 14 Trump related signs or flags in his yard.
John Joyce (R) for Congress mixed in with them.
Maybe that would fix her!
Originally Posted by Beaver10

😎

Lol, I wonder what she thinks of White Out!! grin
She is either working on material for a book... or it is some gigantic spoof like Buck Henry and dogs must wear pants.

Or she's trying to get a refund on her Happy Meal after she ate everything but the two french fries that she now complains are cold.

Footnote: Are Happy Meals guaranteed to make you happy? I was pondering this important question recently I think I may have to seek a refund from 1988. I left McDonald's feeling Melancholy at best oh, definitely not happy.
Is she "Literally" Being Hunted in Maine?

What would Lebron do?
A 22 bullet behind the ear would not disfigure her and would solve all her problems. Edk
I need some Ghostinthemachine "gold" comments on this one!
The Dems have done a good job. Black people were starting to realize the democrats are just using them. Trump had done more for the race in his four years than the dems have done in 40. They were losing that huge block of votes slowly. So they ramped up what works....racism. By pushing the BLM it brought them back to the plantation just in time for the election.
Reading here profile on an alum website, the literary virtue signaling is amazing.

This lady attended some very prestigious colleges/universities. Likely in scholarship and with grants. And yet, she is consumed by victim hood. It is an absolute badge of honor to be/claim to be a victim. And self-indulgent screams of “Look at me! Look at me!” to follow up.
More likely to get whacked by a fellow groid than any Trump supporter. Dumbass.
Just a typical negroe-wanting something for free
What is her Phd in? Black Studies? Racism? How to be a PITA Coonism?

Naw, I don't care to know.
If she was an R she would have just stole the sign.

https://missoulian.com/news/state-a...e-04aKIlXGujqNGrGXnAnxMWdgoX5dR8itlpsHJg
At work, we had a computer screen saver called "After Dark". During a bring your daughter to work event, a coworker was showing her daughter the various screen saver examples and playing around with the settings. A black woman in our office filed an EEO complaint against my coworker based on that. Looking to stir up trouble and get a settlement type of trash.

Accusation didn't go anywhere. My coworker was one of the nicest person I have ever met. She was horrified that someone thought she was racist. I was called in as a witness, defended my friend, and called out the real racist. My friend changed after the event. From that time forward, she wouldn't say anything to anyone if a person of color was in the room. Sad.
Where do these people come from? If she had a flat tire on her car around here, it would probably be someone with a Trump sticker on their bumper that stopped to help her change the tire. That person could be black or white...

I pushed a black guys car out of the road and into a parking place last Saturday. I then took him to a service station so he could get some gas. He didn't ask me if I was a Trump supporter or check my bumper for a sticker, he just thanked me for helping him, like anyone would.
Originally Posted by callnum
If she was an pussy-whipped millennial she would have just stole the sign.

Fixt
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Job applications

OK Reverend Uncle Ruckus, no relation. grin
Monkeys on a mission.
I earned my PhD in a hard science. I dislike how these morons and the institutions granting their degrees devalue the title.
I like em scared. That's why I've got a big ass Trump flag on my front porch.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Bullsheeitt

PhD =. Post hole digger.

I have two.

PhD=Post Hole Digger eek grin
Originally Posted by mathman
I earned my PhD in a hard science. I dislike how these morons and the institutions granting their degrees devalue the title.

Agreeing...Handing out doctorates for “Humanities Butthurt” is sad.

😎

Poor little beta male Caldumb is triggered again lmao
Originally Posted by ribka

Poor little beta male Caldumb is triggered again lmao

So you support thieves? Figured.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I need some Ghostinthemachine "gold" comments on this one!

😂

I see your grammar is on par with your mental acumen and your ability to install chains on tires....

I see you grammar is on par with your mental acumen and your ability to install chains on tires....

I see you support R thieves as well. Scum supports scum.
Always funny when a old fugg corrects grammer but can't spell "your."

I will be hunting elk in about 4" of snow this weekend. Not enough for chains but way more then you shoveled as a cook on a navy ship.
They will freak a lot more when he wins
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
What is her Phd in? Black Studies? Racism? How to be a PITA Coonism?

Naw, I don't care to know.

I doubt it was in statistical probability or critical thinking.

I see you grammar is on par with your mental acumen and your ability to install chains on tires....

yep. he keeps showing up demonstrating what a dumb uneducated goober troll he is

I will be hunting elk in about 4" of snow this weekend. Not enough for chains but way more then you shoveled as a cook on a navy ship.

If your third grade level "grammar" is implying my use of "your" above, google is the friend of the illiterate .....catty on//
I'm particularly fond of this one:

"I've seen this before and I can tell you, the important thing is to not show fear or make eye contact. Back away slowly, don't run or make a lot of noise as that will only embolden the signs. They don't fear man as they have no natural predators. You're lucky they didn't attack."

If your third grade level "grammar" is implying my use of "your" above, google is the friend of the illiterate .....catty on//

JFC old man, your brain has turned to mush. Here is the the problem slow Joe--"I see you grammar,,,,"

I would suggest you lay off the booze, you are starting to post like Jag.

Originally Posted by mathman

Hear, hear. A minority female on my staff went on to get a PhD and a professorship. Trust me, that woman was not PhD material. Her research interest was discrimination. Imagine that.

Paul

Why would they go back there, that statement in itself would lead one to believe that they were born there and probably a vast majority were not.
If you think that's bad you need to read this article in Outside Magazine. It's a long article filled with whining about how being black in the great outdoors is so scary.

https://www.outsideonline.com/2416929/out-there-nobody-can-hear-you-scream

JFC old man, your brain has turned to mush. Here is the the problem slow Joe--"I see you grammar,,,,"

I would suggest you lay off the booze, you are starting to post like Jag.

Even half in the bag, I'd have you wearing a dress and singing Mary hat a little lamb in less time it takes me to put on a set of chains on ONE tire..
Originally Posted by broomd
Worth the peek fellas, the comments are comedy gold,,,, laugh

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/202...eeing-trump-yard-signs-at-airbnb-rental/

Good our plan is working....
© 24hourcampfire