Home
A bunch of mail-in ballots were found in a ditch in Wisconsin. They were turned into the Post Office. In Pennsylvania, a bunch of Trump mail-in ballots were found thrown out in a Post Office. DOJ investigating both incidents...
Probably Trump supporters setting up the crime scene, fake crime scene that is !!
Keep puffing them puds Ginther.......you stupid sonofabitch.
This is going to make the "dangling chad" episode pale in comparison to the chaos that's coming in November.
Originally Posted by Ginther
Probably Trump supporters setting up the crime scene, fake crime scene that is !!

Your boyfriend needs attending. He's pissed you're spending all your time on the internet Not making one drop of piss difference.

Sad little turd you are.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Your boyfriend needs attending. He's pissed you're spending all your time on the internet Not making one drop of piss difference.

Sad little turd you are.

change ya pads local dirt ya drippin blood

Sad little turd you are.

Did you hear Ginsburg bit the dust? OUR President, Donald J. Trump is going to nominate another strict constitutionalist to fill her spot, and the senate WILL confirm them. Three conservative, young, justices. I'm betting he gets two more under his second term.
OUR President is stacking the courts. You're going to have a looooong wait to see a liberal court.
I mailed a package July 6. It arrived at its destination in Missouri this week.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Sad little turd you are.

Did you hear Ginsburg bit the dust? OUR President, Donald J. Trump is going to nominate another strict constitutionalist to fill her spot, and the senate WILL confirm them. Three conservative, young, justices. I'm betting he gets two more under his second term.
OUR President is stacking the courts. You're going to have a looooong wait to see a liberal court.

There ya go!

This is what Ginther will look like Nov 4th.

My mom mailed a birthday card to my granddaughter, the apt number was wrong so it kicked back, came back to my mom’s opened and the $20 removed.

Ya, the USPS is gold.......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
looks like the [bleep] Trump teabagging fanbois are losing their [bleep], the only previous mail scam was by the GOP in North Carolina

you bitches cry wolf too easy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-north-carolina-idUSKCN1QG2FS
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Sad little turd you are.

That's just mean Jack...

Ginther's meds are probably very expensive and he might just overdose on them... and for goodness sakes please don't tell him that sucking cock is only a placebo.

..........That could happen. Which is why neither side of an election should be given a chance to cheat with B.S. like mail-in voting.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
This is going to make the "dangling chad" episode pale in comparison to the chaos that's coming in November.
Oh, you betcha..........
I love how Democrats proudly proclaim they are the LGBT Party. Because what it actually means is: Losers Getting Beaten by Trump.

They were, they have been for four years, and they will continue to be.
problems are being discovered all over the d_mn place
I voted in person 4 days ago...

In and out in 5 minutes... get it done people.

Don't bytch about long lines later... martial law... Coronavirus Symplex 99...

"I wanted to vote... but the dog ate my ballot. "
"LGBT - Losers Getting Beaten by Trump". Thank you, Rocky. That one's priceless.
The Left wants a war.

They want to pis off conservatives to the point there is no choice.

That's why the corruption and lies are waved in your face like a red flag.

It's what they want.

Last month my mom, who's 80, said she was going to post office to get stamps. I lectured her on being more careful and told her to order them online which she did. They arrived on Friday but someone took the stamps out of the envelope and it had to be the post office because she got it right after the mailman delivered them. It makes me wonder how well voting by mail is going to work when USPS can't even deliver their own product...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The Left wants a war.

It's what they want.

Sad to agree. Provoke the wrong person when the cellphone cameras are rolling and claim out of context victim status.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
My mom mailed a birthday card to my granddaughter, the apt number was wrong so it kicked back, came back to my mom’s opened and the $20 removed.

Ya, the USPS is gold.......

Chocked full O Neggars..
Hey Ginther. Ruth is getting replace by a strict constitutionalist who will uphold the 2A. We will have the majority and no matter what retarded laws the dems pass, they will be shot down in the supreme court again........ and again....... and again....... for the next 25 years minimum since trump was smart enough to choose young jurists.
Once again Trump wins and you dipschit liberals lose. BIGLY. LOL!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The Left wants a war.

It's what they want.

the left have been on the war path all year and the right has stood back and taken a beating cause they have a Commie Grifter Leader distracted by his failures....

Never before has the office of the White House been defiled like it has under Trump !!
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
A bunch of mail-in ballots were found in a ditch in Wisconsin. They were turned into the Post Office. In Pennsylvania, a bunch of Trump mail-in ballots were found thrown out in a Post Office. DOJ investigating both incidents...

Does this include absentee ballots? Trump is actually encouraging those.
© 24hourcampfire