Home
Posted By: GRIZZ Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
What's wrong with this little queer? He use to lean right. Now all he does is put up fake polls, fake news, and every other article is some lie about Trump. I'm done with this faqot... Any alternatives?
Posted By: Switch Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
i took him off my list 6 months ago!!!! Some peoples hate for Trump gets the best of them! They can't what he has or does wrong, but are going to vote for the chick with the knee pads in her purse!
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
You just now finding this? Drudge hasn't owned or edited that page in a couple of years now.

I use three: Bongino Report, Citizen Free Press, and Whatfinger News - in order of quantity of news links. CFP bills itself as the "New Drudge."
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Ask Bristoe, Ghost or TRH for an explanation. And they are correct.
Posted By: RDW Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
What's wrong with this little queer? He use to lean right. Now all he does is put up fake polls, fake news, and every other article is some lie about Trump. I'm done with this faqot... Any alternatives?

Anyone that can stand to read the Drudge sh ! tty format must be totally at ease shoving cactus needles under their fingernails.
Posted By: ro1459 Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Try Revolver. It looks a lot like Drudge used to look. Very conservative. Enjoy.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
I heard that Drudge got sold or something and was under new and different management. Who owns it now ? I don't know who; but I could probably make a few good guesses.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
You guys are gonna offend someone, stop it !
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
GRIZZ: He been gone "long time now" - from my "Favorites List" anyway.
The destruction of the Drudge Report (Matt Drudge!) is testimony to what "big money" can do to our society!
Beware the horrific entity known as george soros (and the like!) - his politically directed money has done more harm to our country than any other anti-American bastards has!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Rantingly is basically the old Drudge Report in the exact same format and everything.

Drudge was too influential in the last election. So the bought him out and turned it into Never Trump all the time.
Posted By: Runhunt Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
It’s all propaganda, friend. Cut it all out of your life, talk to your neighbors more, and bring your blood pressure down. Too many people running around trying to tell me I’m gonna be murdered in my sleep. It’s nonsense.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Any alternatives?

https://thelibertydaily.com/

https://www.whatfinger.com/

https://censored.news/
Posted By: Terryk Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
I removed drudge years ago. Just delete the link.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Ask Bristoe, Ghost or TRH for an explanation. And they are correct.

Yeah, the 3 stooges are true scholars.

mike r
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Drudge?

Are people still using Netscape and AOL?
Posted By: Morewood Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Citizen Free Press

Rantingly
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Another Bolshevik that needs to be "found".
Posted By: OldHat Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20

redstate.com
breitbart.com
gatewaypundit.com

are what I use.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
Originally Posted by Morewood

Thanks.
Posted By: BigNate Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/25/20
One America news also. I usually start at The Liberty Daily, if it's worth checking out it will be there.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Drudge Report WTF? - 09/26/20
I want a website that only tells me things I already know and like.
© 24hourcampfire