Home
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/25/politics/donald-trump-amy-coney-barrett-supreme-court/index.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ill-ruth-bader-ginsburg-seat/3534900001/
oh no not her
From what I’ve read I’ve seen some mixed reviews but overall most seem to think that of the realistic choices she’s the strongest on 2A and the most constitutionalist minded overall.
Hopefully that’s the case. I suspect she’ll be to the right of Kavanaugh and maybe just to the left of Gorsuch.
She is in for hell!
They'll try to paint her as a religious (Catholic) whack-job.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

This. Any anything else you can imagine. Raping one of her students or some schiedt.
i remember the old days when it was a slam to call someone a 'Jesus freak'...heck, i probably did...now i am one
Other than the usual demonic screaming from the left, what is there to keep Mitch from just calling for a vote without the circus?
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

This. Any anything else you can imagine. Raping one of her students or some schiedt.

Sadly I agree. Likely something race related.

Regardless, I would think she was vetted quite thoroughly at the time of Kavanaugh’s appointment.

Probably a very reasonable and prudent nomination given the circumstances. I wish her strength. She will need it for what is coming.
Originally Posted by crshelton
Other than the usual demonic screaming from the left, what is there to keep Mitch from just calling for a vote without the circus?

Maybe he will but McConnell isn’t exactly known for rocking the boat and making cutthroat moves. He’s no Pelosi.
Tarquin: I rather suspect they (the demonrats) will trot out some drug addled meth freak guy who will relay how Ms.Barrett used to do marathon, train like, blow jobs for the whole football team (both offense and defense!) when she was in high school and then AGAIN when she was in college.
Sad state of affairs here in the United States of America these days.
We'll see - it will all start in earnest at 5:05 P.M. Eastern Time tomorrow (Saturday September 26th) - sadly I will miss the brunt of it as I will be at my regional N.R.A. Banquet hoping to win some guns then.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
How do they know? It hasn’t been announced yet.
Doesn’t matter. McConnell has the votes. She just has to go through the dog and pony show fir 10 days and then has a LIFETIME appointment
They'd try to demonize her for being Catholic after they've praised Biden for being Catholic? That's insane. But they ARE democrats who speak out of both sides of their orifices.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by crshelton

Maybe he will but McConnell isn’t exactly known for rocking the boat and making cutthroat moves. He’s no Pelosi.

Merrick Garland does not approve this post.
Barret gets nominated, she'll go through like shat through a goose.

RINOmoney'll vote for her. Twerpkowski'll vote for her.

Cause the liberals know, that outta alla President Trump's possible picks, Barret is the one that'll turn on her country.

America was built on the Judaeo/christian thought process. Like an extension of the 10 commandments. Apparently many on the left side of the isle have forgotten that or don't want to acknowledge it.

kwg
The left's god is Satan and his demons.

They tried that on JFK - but now he's a saint!
One of the noodles of spaghetti they're hoping sticks to the wall.

https://twitter.com/DanaHoule/status/1309602904324616192
Yippee....more authoritarianism from the bench.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Feinstain has already done so at her federal judge confirmation.

Feinstain will lead the charge with that again.

But the old crooked bitch won't win.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
more authoritarianism from the bench.

That is a good thing.

Unfortunate that we are where we are, that it has to be a female and one that has adopted negro children, but this is a marathon not a sprint.

Feinstein tried that during her previous nomination. Didn’t work.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Feinstein tried that during her previous nomination. Didn’t work.

More eyes this time. They'll try it again. It will blow back spectacularly on them.
Originally Posted by kwg020

America was built on the Judaeo/christian thought process. Like an extension of the 10 commandments. Apparently many on the left side of the isle have forgotten that or don't want to acknowledge it.

kwg

Oh, they know it all too well. They are hell-bent to repudiate it.

but what's Nancy gonna say ?
NYT has it now

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/us/politics/amy-coney-barrett-supreme-court.html
As long as none of the stuff that they throw at her sticks, its all good for Trump. We get a justice and no matter if she isn't perfect, she is about two miles right of RGB so thats a big win that will stick with us for 20-30 years. To top all that, the more Schumer and crew try to smear her the more the story changes from "Trump and McConnell stole a SCOTUS seat" to "The D's are big cry babies who will do anything to stop her including making SH*T up". Look at how well that worked out for them during the last confirmation hearings. So we get a justice and Trump gets a point or two in the swing states.
Everybody is running with this including FOX News.

Could be true but I am going to wait for Trumps confirmation.

Good way to smoke out a deep state leaker buried deep or it could be true.

5:00 PM on Saturday will come soon enough. smile
Originally Posted by Stickfight
. . . Unfortunate that we are where we are, that it has to be a female and one that has adopted negro children . . .

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

WTF...those liberal fk's are predicting TRUMP's pick before they have buried RBG?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
. . . Unfortunate that we are where we are, that it has to be a female and one that has adopted negro children . . .

Correct me if I'm wrong, Thomas has sired "negro children.

We'd all sign up for 5 more if him.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
more authoritarianism from the bench.

That is a good thing.

Unfortunate that we are where we are, that it has to be a female and one that has adopted negro children, but this is a marathon not a sprint.

a woman entering menopause with 2 choco adoptees. what could go wrong?
More wisdom from DeliveranceS.
Originally Posted by noKnees
As long as none of the stuff that they throw at her sticks, its all good for Trump. We get a justice and no matter if she isn't perfect, she is about two miles right of RGB so thats a big win that will stick with us for 20-30 years. To top all that, the more Schumer and crew try to smear her the more the story changes from "Trump and McConnell stole a SCOTUS seat" to "The D's are big cry babies who will do anything to stop her including making SH*T up". Look at how well that worked out for them during the last confirmation hearings. So we get a justice and Trump gets a point or two in the swing states.

stalin would be 2 miles to the right of ginsberg. mark this down....barret will do nothing but betray the fake right
I fail to see why her adopted kids are an issue.

I also fail to see how the color of her kids are an issue.

The only thing I care to have ANY SC Justice do is to uphold the Constitution as written.

We have who we have for a nominee. I will support her confirmation.

How many of you bitching wish Ruth was still there?

Was she doing a good job?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The only thing I care to have ANY SC Justice do is to uphold the Constitution as written.

Exactly.

As long as she is a textualist like Thomas IDGAF about her personal life.
For all of you guys pissing and moaning about a women being selected, just how well has Chief Justice Roberts worked out for you? I think that Judge Amy Barrett will be an outstanding addition to the Supreme Court. Don’t take my word for it, just watch how badly the left will try to smear her. It will make the Kavanaugh hearing look like nap time in a kindergarten class.

I wonder how they are doing over at democrat underground? How well are they taking Amy’s nomination?

JFC did they have to choose a lawyer? I hate lawyers.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Tarquin: I rather suspect they (the demonrats) will trot out some drug addled meth freak guy who will relay how Ms.Barrett used to do marathon, train like, blow jobs for the whole football team (both offense and defense!) when she was in high school and then AGAIN when she was in college.

VarmintGuy

But wouldn't that make her more qualified in the eyes of the left?
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Exactly.

As long as she is a textualist like Thomas IDGAF about her personal life.

Right where I fall as well.

for 35 years I am sick and tired of accepting the lesser of the 2 evils. also what I cant understand is white people not even being alarmed that they are being replaced by afreakans indians -pakis. in the history of the world this has never happened. when a white woman adopts to negro kids she is saying a big FU to white people and she has cucked her stupid husband which means she is a domineering witch. catholics like her have orgasms flooding the country with africans

Attached picture ck-bghyveaaafqt.jpg
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

stalin would be 2 miles to the right of ginsberg. mark this down....barret will do nothing but betray the fake right

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Sandra Gay O'Connor, all over again.

Spot on, as usual.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Plus 1.

for 35 years I am sick and tired of accepting the lesser of the 2 evils. also what I cant understand is white people not even being alarmed that they are being replaced by afreakans indians -pakis. in the history of the world this has never happened. when a white woman adopts to negro kids she is saying a big FU to white people and she has cucked her stupid husband which means she is a domineering witch. catholics like her have orgasms flooding the country with africans

Do you ever do anything other than bitch and whine?
Originally Posted by EdM

Spot on, as usual.

Well yeah, those girls chance of growing up to be normal, smart and valuable to society increase exponentially.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

you are to stupid to see you are whining about me. do you understand how dumb you appear. giving facts is not whining

you are to stupid to see you are whining about me. do you understand how dumb you appear. giving facts is not whining

Good luck with your nomination for KOTY.

You are now in the running.

Nailed it.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

We'd all sign up for 5 more if him.

Ding ! Winner!
Wouldn't be surprised if Trump's folks leaked the wrong name.

I feel like I simply asked a question. You know, with a question mark?

Wise post.
Not sure if this is real or not, but this is reported to be general plans to protest the nomination on the 27th.

SCOTUS Rapid Response Action Guide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17F6RSRNp_L3ihulD1WgdPbBugK2XXX2lsO6JqK207o0/mobilebasic#
it seems the new political party has adopted a strategy of violence and destruction to get what they want

Spelling, capitalization and punctuation are fairly simple concepts.
How can white parents give those kids a black upbringing? See how simple it is?

The only question now is whose turn is it to put up their hand and say they were molested this time?

Of course he has. He is a negro and should produce no other sort of children. Racial loyalty is natural and admirable, while the idea that that other races needs to be saved from themselves is silly.
The broad looks like Chelsea fkn Clinton.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
They'd try to demonize her for being Catholic after they've praised Biden for being Catholic? That's insane. But they ARE democrats who speak out of both sides of their orifices.

I'd love to hear Joe's confessions - but then again, I have no doubt he omits and lies there too.

I mean, to what point? - every week you are all white-washed again..... smile
© 24hourcampfire