Home
does with factory ammo in the .44. All it takes is a fully supported 6" barrel (5" barreled 1911 is 8.5" long. Everybody wussy loads the .44 for practice anyway. They lie a lot about what factory .44 ammo achieves from a 4" barrel. They give their velocity figures from 6" barrels, which make the gun 11.5'" long. If you cut the .44's barrel to 3", making it the same OAL as a standard 1911, the .460 Rowland is very noticably superior as to velocity and a lot faster for repeat hits, too.
https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=230#:~:text=460%20Rowland%C2%AE%20Pistol%20and%20Handgun%20Ammo&text=230%20gr.,%40%201%2C350%20fps%20%2F%20931%20ft.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by slumlord

whats your problem, pussy?
57 posts in <24 hours, whatcha been smokin'?
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
57 posts in <24 hours, whatcha been smokin'?

Crank cocaine!
My light/practice load for .44 magnum was a 180 gr JHP on top of 31.5gr of WW296.
Originally Posted by lonee

whats your problem, pussy?

well done..... note my signature line.
60 posts in 24 hours is nothing. I can manage that all day, every day. I'm retired. :-) I know so much, know it so well, type so fast, that I can double that output and never say the same thing twice, for months on end. I've been doing so for 15 years now. When you're as good as me, it's quite easy to do.
What kind of 1911 magazine will ammo loaded to 9.5”OAL fit in?
Originally Posted by lonee
60 posts in 24 hours is nothing. I can manage that all day, every day. I'm retarded

Condolences - Mongo like candy?
It’s time to post up some dead animal pics.
Originally Posted by TheKid
What kind of 1911 magazine will ammo loaded to 9.5”OAL fit in?

are you really that stupid?
It’s time to post up some dead animal pics.

Yes, god forbid that anyone LEARN anything about guns, shooting, hunting or survival, right?
The only thing you learned in the boy scouts was how to toss salad.
© 24hourcampfire