Home
Posted By: Steve Does Biden show? - 09/26/20
Or does he call 'a lid' on the debate Tuesday?

Guessing he comes down with the covid Monday night and will blame Trump.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Does Biden show? - 09/26/20
I think he’ll show. He’ll be well prepared with a few canned answers. Trump will still hand him azz but all Biden has to do with the media in the bag for him is avoid a complete meltdown. As long as he doesn’t completely meltdown the medi will go to bat for him and “call it a unifying message and a great debate for Biden.” The left is going to vote for him no matter how he debates. The votes he’s angling for are the ones somehow undecided and least likely to watch and to get there information secondhand from talk shows or 30 second news clips.

Long story short with the media to cover for him he’s a fool if he doesn’t debate. He doesn’t need to win just not meltdown.
Posted By: Steve Re: Does Biden show? - 09/26/20
Honestly I think he'll show, too. And that will be the lowest bar possible for the media to claim victory.
Posted By: Sheister Re: Does Biden show? - 09/26/20
If he does show, which I doubt will happen- Trump is an expert at getting under people's skin. I would be surprised if Trump's camp doesn't have a plan to get under Biden's skin early in the debates , then watch him stammer and stutter his way through the rest of the evening... it will be quite a show- if it happens...

Bob
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Does Biden show? - 09/26/20
I want to see Trump pushing every one of Biden's buttons, and cause Biden to explode in anger.
Posted By: 79S Re: Does Biden show? - 09/26/20
DJT is going to get under his skin right off the bat.. Biden can’t help it, he thinks he some tough guy mobster.. That's when the show will start all DJT Has to do is stand their once Biden is done DJT will say and people want him to be president?? I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden challenges trump to a fight..
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Does Biden show? - 09/26/20
He won't show. Even if he doesn't the msm will say he won cuz the orange guy is a bully. If he does show, the msm will still say he won.

The uninformed and stupid people will eat it up.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Does Biden show? - 09/26/20
He HAS TO show at this point. He’ll be medicated to stay awake, be somewhat lucid, and not go postal.

Is dopey joe allowed an earpiece?
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Does Biden show? - 09/26/20
Hitlery wore one, im sure he's gonna have one
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Does Biden show? - 09/26/20

not to rush time....

but Tuesday can't get here soon enough
© 24hourcampfire