Home
Posted By: 16penny Old guys got skills - 09/27/20
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Old guys got skills - 09/27/20
hell ya
Posted By: 257_X_50 Re: Old guys got skills - 09/27/20
A good boxer is amazing..........we used to watch the fights every Friday night in the 50s. Rooted for the home town boy.
He won.
Posted By: lonee Re: Old guys got skills - 09/27/20
but those hits could'n't bruise a banana. I can put my fist thru a 12" long 2x12 pine board, if it's well seasoned and held solidly the break is with the grain. it's not that hard, at all. I can break a 1x12 with a backfist blow, while it's hanging on a string. The first one will break your sternum, the backfist to your face will result in both your eyes staying clamped shut for several minutes., during which I can feed your nuts to you.
Posted By: Sprint11 Re: Old guys got skills - 09/27/20
Originally Posted by lonee
but those hits could'n't bruise a banana. I can put my fist thru a 12" long 2x12 pine board, if it's well seasoned and held solidly the break is with the grain. it's not that hard, at all. I can break a 1x12 with a backfist blow, while it's hanging on a string. The first one will break your sternum, the backfist to your face will result in both your eyes staying clamped shut for several minutes., during which I can feed your nuts to you.

No, you couldn't.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Old guys got skills - 09/27/20

BULLLLLLLLLL SHHHHEEEIIIIITTTTTT
Posted By: sniperhunter Re: Old guys got skills - 09/27/20
He's got some mad skills.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Old guys got skills - 09/27/20
Don't doubt lonee. He can also do this:

Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: Old guys got skills - 09/27/20

Feed my nuts to me you worthless piece of chit! Anytime, anywhere you maggot.
Posted By: DMc Re: Old guys got skills - 09/27/20
Great video! Thanks for sharing.
© 24hourcampfire