Home
Trump calls for Biden to take a drug test before upcoming presidential debate

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-biden-debate-drug-test

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Trying to get Sleepy Uncle Joe to go full out Corn Pop! 🤪
Biden's handlers are shooting him up with amphetamines before he goes out in public. Amphetamines perk him up and make him more lucid. They also causes your eyes to dilate and making then very sensitive to bright light. That's why he's always squinting and blinking.
Originally Posted by victoro
Biden's handlers are shooting him up with amphetamines before he goes out in public. Amphetamines perk him up and make him more lucid. They also causes your eyes to dilate and making then very sensitive to bright light. That's why he's always squinting and blinking.

Oh there’s no doubt their shooting him up with some type of miracle drug cocktail before public appearances.

Much more than amphetamines involved there.
Probably sniffs/gropes kids before every interview.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Or cell stem baby parts.
Here you go Chlinstructor,a perfect meme......
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by victoro

You see his press conference today.
Shark eyes they even dimmed the lights on him mid sentence.
Here you go Chlinstructor,a perfect meme......

LMAO! No doubt!!!
Here's another "Hiden Biden" meme....
Here's another "Hiden Biden" meme....

LOL. Good one Buddy!
Trolling, but a fair troll, IMO.

Amphetimines, dementia meds, gropes, sniffs, and transfused with the blood of innocent Christian children.

Or was that Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Only Little Saint Hugh of Lincoln or Ariel Toaff would know.
© 24hourcampfire