Home
Posted By: TrueGrit Willie is a dick. - 09/27/20
https://youtu.be/7CjH7hOuq_Q
Hopefully he'll be smoking dick weed on November 4th.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/27/20
Sounded quite truthful to me. You can’t abide the truth??
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/27/20
Sounded pretty American to me.

I thought I might have seen an "issue" with it at one point. Folks pulling the ballot levers all seemed to pull the "left" ones. Then near the end of the song, folks pulled the "right" levers. So maybe no hidden messages for me to see.

I'm a big fan of voting out incumbents who've been in for more than a few years...............as long as there's a suitable opponent. Always has sucked choosing the lesser of the evils.
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/27/20
Sounds like the same tune as Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/27/20
F*** you, Willie.

I gave up on the guy 20 years ago. He was busted for failure to pay income tax on $19 million in income. Always portrays some dirt poor Texas farmer with a worn-out guitar, yet he is a multi millionaire.

And he had the temerity to ask his fans to chip in to pay his legal fees and fines. Yeah, I am making $25 Grand a year as a paramedic, and I am going to pay the bills for a guy making $19 million a year. What a chump.

F*** you, Willie.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/27/20
He's sure an Obama, Clinton, & Biden supporter.

We know who he was singing about...

Can't argue with the words, but we know what and who he means.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/27/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Willie's always been a pos cheating lowlife. Ask his friends, anybody that's ever worked for him, and women he's fugked over along the way.

Real life trash.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/27/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Willie's always been a pos cheating lowlife. Ask his friends, anybody that's ever worked for him, and women he's fugked over along the way.

Real life trash.

Well, what do folks expect from a dimocrap.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Lost me when he made that song about queer cowboys. Pothead Willie is a sorry azz has been, trying too hard to be somebody.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Fuqk Willie. He’s always been a POS.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Amazing some folks just now figgering this out. He was one of the driving forces in making Austin weird.

He was always standing right there behind each and every Bolshevik candidate that has ever run for city, county, state, and federal office since the early 70’s.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
The calendar was November 2020...
Posted By: Hubert Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Willie is 87 he hasen't put out a song for 20 Yrs... his sons were doing that song.. the old man can barley speak or play a guitar. let alone sing...
There was a DJ in Austin that eventually got fired back in the late 70’s (KVET) for saying on the air " ok weve had some request from folks that wanna hear Waylon whine and Willie sing thru his nose!"

I busted out laughing when I heard it.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Commandments from his weed god.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
There was a DJ in Austin that eventually got fired back in the late 70’s (KVET) for saying on the air " ok weve had some request from folks that wanna hear Waylon whine and Willie sing thru his nose!"

He's never been able to carry a tune.

I bet his days are short now, though.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
He's okay as long as he has his oxicodine pills from mexico..
Posted By: hanco Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Fug him, don’t buy anything of his.
Posted By: Dave_Keith Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
He's jest piss'd that he can't smoke a Texas torpedo in the WH now....

Posted By: Rossimp Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
He’s about as relevant as John Lennon and he’s been dead for 40 years.
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
LMAO... again, you [bleep] wits crack me up...

Bunch of old ladies in the sewing circle gossiping and trying to tear down people who have accomplished so much more than you... freaking funny stuff.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Bunch of old ladies in the sewing circle gossiping and trying to tear down people who have accomplished so much more than you... freaking funny stuff.

Like his friends had to have a huge fundraising to buy his small ranch in Spicewood that was was put up for auction by the IRS, and he wouldn't be homeless?

He still doesn't have much of anything.

Like his friends had to have a huge fundraising to buy his small ranch in Spicewood that was was put up for auction by the IRS, and he wouldn't be homeless?

He still doesn't have much of anything.

But he doesnt have to be on a forum non stop, always tearing people down finding the negative in everything like you old depressing jackholes, now does he....??? He has that lol, and you clearly dont.

How are you so keen to Willies bank account? Your not...

But he doesnt have to be on a forum non stop, always tearing people down finding the negative in everything like you old depressing jackholes, now does he....??? He has that lol, and you clearly dont.

How are you so keen to Willies bank account? Your not...

I bet knowing him personally, I'm a bit closer to knowing his situation than you are.

I also bet there's a couple of guys that have already posted in this thread that know more about him too. wink

We don't tear people down on here. Just liberals. laugh
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20

Lets see he made some money singing songs......I served my country, live comfortably thanks to a business i built from scratch and still put a days work into everyday, been a volunteer firefighter and EMT for 25 years helping those in the community at their time of need, have received numerous lifesaving awards from said service, have always paid my bills and taxes on time etc etc.......and WHO accomplished more?
Posted By: MM879 Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20

You make some great assumptions. There is some old money on the camp.
Like I said, you [bleep] wits crack me up...
Barry, I remember a movie production I was in out there at the ranch. In the Lonesome Dove village set. I was setting on a bldg porch just up the street from July Johnson’s sheriffs office waiting for the director to call me for my scene. Was auppose to be some half-breed scout. Had on a ticking trade shirt, trade wool leggins, wool breechcloth, and my long hair. Hunting pouch, horn, Leman trade rifle, looking oh so fine. In other words I looked like a regular there at the ranch.

Enter this "vieille femme” of about 75 years to the set. Just walking around!!! About 1/2 hour later the director walks up to me just laughing his azz off. Says that old crone chewed him out for allowing vagabonds to just lay around when the place has visitors and movie people coming thru!!! LOL! He congratulated me for oh so looking the part.

If the old gal would have walked another 100’ down to the old hotel/ bar/roady office she would have been able to see some real vagabonds in their environment. You could cut the ganja smoke with a knife in there. Durns out she was some cousin that had her own trailer house on the place. We laughed the rest of the day about that!
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20

Real life trash.

Are describing Willie or Trump?
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

There's a cure for TDS.

Seek help now.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: ERK Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
I can’t believe a a pot smokin hippie wanna be cowboy is not your hero. What’s America coming to. Lol. Edk
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20

He's never been able to carry a tune.

I bet his days are short now, though.

Yep. Hurry up Willie! He’s always been a white trash POS.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Willie's never not been a DICK, & a full blown liberal one at that.

Some of his music is OK, he's not.

MM
Originally Posted by MM879

I just had to come back and comment on this...

You do realize “old money” means inherited wealth??? Which means the person didnt accomplish [bleep]? Lol... which would aahhhh.... not only prove my point, it would escalate it further?

Like I said, [bleep] wits... all of ya lol...
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Real life trash.

It ain't Trump, genius. I'll let you figure it out from there.. if you can.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by MM879

I just had to come back and comment on this...

You do realize “old money” means inherited wealth??? Which means the person didnt accomplish [bleep]? Lol... which would aahhhh.... not only prove my point, it would escalate it further?

Like I said, [bleep] wits... all of ya lol...

Well why the phouck even read or bother posting here then.....tell us again who the dumbazz is???
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/28/20
Mr. Ejp, I have a right to comment on Willie, when he asks me to help pay his income tax bill.

And I am a man of accomplishment. I drove an 18 wheeler over the road for 8 years, delivering the goods that make America go. I built a custom log cabin with my bare hands, for my Mom, in north Georgia. That took 15 months.
I saved people's lives when I was a Paramedic, I could name you 8 or 10 people, who are alive today because of what I did as a Paramedic.

I spent 2 years building a log cabin for my girlfriend and me in North Carolina, including a home made stone fireplace. Ever do any construction work Mr. Ejp? I doubt it.
If you did, you would realize that building a big custom log cabin is quite an accomplishment.

I have accomplished more than Willie Nelson has, and I do pay my income tax and don't weasel out on it and try to get strangers to pay my bills for me.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/29/20
He has accomplished a lot. He is a good song writer, not so much a performer though. He made a lot of money and cheated on his taxes. The government let him off easy and he's never forgot it. Trouble is he's a damned hippy. He has always been a dedicated democrat. Those Farm Aid things he did were pretty much just for fun and promotion. He and his buddies laid around in their air conditioned trailers smoking dope while the paid attendance sweated their collective asses off. He is what he is, a bitter democrat Marxist that will tow the line. Never much liked the guy.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/29/20
Amazing some folks just now figgering this out. He was one of the driving forces in making Austin weird.

He was always standing right there behind each and every Bolshevik candidate that has ever run for city, county, state, and federal office since the early 70’s.

So I'm guessing that he ran around with the same crowd that Ann Richards did?? Those people??
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Willie is a dick. - 09/29/20
I thought Willie and Dick were one and the same thing.
© 24hourcampfire