Home
Posted By: hosfly What would happen,,, - 09/27/20
If Joe Biden goes toes up during the campaign? who/how would they pick another runner or would it fall to Harris?
Posted By: 16bore Re: What would happen,,, - 09/27/20
Everyone voting Dem “knows” who they are really voting for. Wouldn’t make a difference.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: What would happen,,, - 09/28/20
The state Dem parties might not be happy with Harris. The states didn't vote for her and she dropped out early. She's Biden's pick, actually the DNC's pick, and the states are going to want someone else. It wouldn't surprise me to see them tap Sanders, as repugnant as he is.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: What would happen,,, - 09/28/20
Jill
Posted By: 22250rem Re: What would happen,,, - 09/28/20
That's an interesting question, given the decrepit condition that Joe seems to be in most of the time. All I know for sure is that whoever replaces Joe will be someone else that I don't like.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: What would happen,,, - 09/28/20
This has been brought up and discussed a few times on here already.

Each party has their own tules if this were to happen.

The “party” selects the replacement and it doesn’t necessarily go to the VP nominee, they can select whomever they wish.
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: What would happen,,, - 09/28/20
Hillary, Just in time to "SAVE" the country.
Posted By: BobMt Re: What would happen,,, - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by hosfly
If Joe Biden goes toes up during the campaign? who/how would they pick another runner or would it fall to Harris?

we would have the first women of color.....the left would go wild.....bob
Posted By: BobMt Re: What would happen,,, - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by hosfly

we would have the first women of color.....the left would go wild.....bob
© 24hourcampfire