Home
Posted By: wabigoon Flu Shots - 09/28/20
My wife, and I just got ours this morning, Drive through, mask of course.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Why do you trust strangers to inject you with unknown
substances Wabigoon?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Happ, I've been the the cattle business many years, vaccines work.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
last week in a real doctors office, remember them?
If you want to know what's in them, there's videos and articles on this site.

https://www.vaccinesandchristianity.org

I lost two family members to the same injections that you and your precious wife just got.
I often warn seniors about them. They go ahead and get them anyhow, without consideration.
Then I am asked to pray for their memory to be like it used to be.

I'm reminded now because this happened yesterday by another friend.

Best regards
Posted By: Hastings Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Never had one. Have made it 68 years.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
There's no way that I will get another vaccination ever. There is no way my children will get one, either, as long as I have any say.

You all are free to choose whatever you want.
Posted By: rte Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Comparing cattle to humans is analogous to comparing a lump of coal to a diamond.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Never had one. 63
Posted By: EdM Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
We are getting ours on Wednesday
Posted By: ironbender Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Here we go again.
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Oh for Pete's sake some people are whacky. I've gotten them for years. The last time I had the flu was in 1981. The worst I reaction I get with a flu shot is a sore arm for a day. The science behind them is sound. Some of you people are just a bit paranoid.I got mine for this season 2 weeks ago and I'm doing fine. I'll also take the COVID vaccine when it becomes available.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
I'm late to the flu shot controversy...but don't the "experts" pretty much admit that the vaccine is brewed from the previous year's flu du jour and thusly 50% effective at most? I think last year, pre-covid, they admitted it was 38% effective.
Jeez, hand washing is probably 50% effective.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
I oughta go get one.
Blurb on fox last week said to wait to mid to late oct for some reason.
Dont remember why.

Dont like being laid up feeling like chyt from the flu for a couple of days during deer season.

I get the schitts and bad joint ache from the flu sometimes.
Just feel blah........

Aint skeered of flu shots.....
Posted By: jnyork Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: joken2 Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20

Flu shot...?

If face masks are supposed to be the fix for the covid-19 virus they ought to work every bit as well for flu virus.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I'm late to the flu shot controversy...but don't the "experts" pretty much admit that the vaccine is brewed from the previous year's flu du jour and thusly 50% effective at most? I think last year, pre-covid, they admitted it was 38% effective.
Jeez, hand washing is probably 50% effective.

As I understand it, they look around the world (for us that's primarily the Southern Hemisphere's winter) to see what strain is floating around. Sometimes it mutates before it get to us and sometimes we just get a different strain. Even if they guess wrong and it's not 100% effective, chances are it will provide some level of protection and if you get the flu, it may not be as serious as it otherwise would have been. They obviously have to produce the vaccine before the flu season, so there is some guesswork involved.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Son's oldest daughter is working in a drug store after school, and they're going to give $50 to the employee who can get the most people to come in a get a flu shot. It's a different drug store from the one my wife and I use, but we wanted to help her out so we went to get our shot. Had to fill out a form with some questions on it, and one of them asked if I'd had any steroids lately. I'd had a shot in my shoulder the week before, and was told I needed to wait 30 days after using steroids to take a shot, in order to avoid the chance of any complications. So, that's what I'll do.

I believe they work, and don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. You don't believe in them.............then don't take one.

By the way, when a vaccine becomes available for the covid virus, I plan on taking it.
Posted By: sse Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
what if they force to you to get the vaccine for flu or kung flu
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I've seen firsthand what happens when animals are vaccinated for certain diseases, and when they're not. I don't figure us humans are much different.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I lost two family members to the same injections that you and your precious wife just got.
I often warn seniors about them. They go ahead and get them anyhow, without consideration.

Best regards

So we're supposed to believe some anonymous fool on the Internet instead of our trusted MD?

If you don't get a flu shot you are really, really dumb.
Posted By: rte Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I've seen firsthand what happens when animals are vaccinated for certain diseases, and when they're not. I don't figure us humans are much different.

You're kidding us,right?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by ironbender
Here we go again.

Yup

The “oh my God, theyre going to put a chip in us” crowd is in full retard effect
Posted By: smarquez Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
I got them regularly when I was working since it was done in house and free so it been almost 8 years without a vax. I got sick, and to me sick means a fever, in January of this year. I don't think my wife has had one in that long either. All she has had was a sinus infection a couple months ago. I guess if it was simple to do I would do it but I guess I procrastinate.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20

Had the flu 4 years ago this coming January and lost 2 weeks of my life. I’ve gotten the flu shot every year since (shingles and pneumococcal vaccines too), don’t ever want to be that sick again. Realize that at my age, I’m not invincible and illnesses that just seemed like minor inconveniences 20 or 30 years ago can kill me now.
I’ll cross the Covid vaccine bridge when I come to it.
I never believed in the flu shot, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Best regards

So we're supposed to believe some anonymous fool on the Internet instead of our trusted MD?

I provided many months of research for anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear, right there in my link.
You Christ rejecting son of the Devil, go ahead and take your poison.

"And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse..."
It's hilarious to me the people in general are dumb enough to imagine that doctors "know" and "care". It's laughable that people who have never really studied "healthcare" seem to believe that all humans are the same, and that injecting all humans with the same thing will have the same result. These are usually the broken-brained morons who assert things like, "If you don't get a flu shot, you are really, really dumb."
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
Here we go again.

Yup

The “oh my God, theyre going to put a chip in us” crowd is in full retard effect

Fear is the thief of common sense. Modern medicine is far from perfect but still is amazing.

mike r
Posted By: k20350 Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
There's no way that I will get another vaccination ever. There is no way my children will get one, either, as long as I have any say.

Sure. Talk to my polio survivor Uncle about not getting vaccines for your kids. He's loved limping his entire life. I still cant believe people can be this dumb. It absolutely baffling to me. Please do not get any vaccinations. Nature will work it out.
Posted By: Gus Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
i took the salk vaccine. have some older community members who didn't. it was easy to tell who did, and who didn't.

but beyond all that yesteryear stuff, even if a "guessed at" vaccine is 10 percent effective, it's better than none.

i figure if they get it 50 percent right, they're hitting it out of the park.

i haven't taken the shingles vaccine, havent had it either.

can anyone imagine allowing all humans to go "free-range" and deny them all treatments? (you know treatments can be dangerous, have side effects).

i think going free range would toughen up the human genome. make it better able to resist alien diseases arriving on meteorites, etc.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Think I only had the flu once in my life. At age 45 in 1995 and never had a flu shot in my life until about 4 years ago at age 66 when my doctor finally talked me into it because I was over 65. So now I get one annually on his orders and last couple years I got it at a pharmacy dept. of a local supermarket chain where I get my cholesterol prescription filled. It was free with my insurance and my Doc gave it his blessing so why not?
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Once again, we scourge the moribund equine.

Some of us have to be brave enough to get the shots. After all, there have to be a few people left alive to dig all the graves.
Originally Posted by k20350

Sure. Talk to my polio survivor Uncle about not getting vaccines for your kids. He's loved limping his entire life. I still cant believe people can be this dumb. It absolutely baffling to me. Please do not get any vaccinations. Nature will work it out.

Deal. Now, make sure you don't advocate for mandatory vaccines, and I won't advocate for you NOT to get any. Amazing how freedom works, huh?
Posted By: OldHat Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
It's hilarious to me the people in general are dumb enough to imagine that doctors "know" and "care"

This is so very true. Americans place way to much trust in the "educated".

That said I'm not always against vaccines, but neither do I blindly trust them.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Here we go again.

Yup

Fear is the thief of common sense. Modern medicine is far from perfect but still is amazing.
mike r

And propaganda creates "common sense".
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
HuntnShoot = Happy_Camper?
Originally Posted by OldHat
Here we go again.

Yup

mike r

The uneducated tend to be more susceptible to propaganda. Ignorance is supposed to be painful.

mike r
Originally Posted by k20350

HuntnShoot is right k20350.

You say that WE are dumb for doing the research?
We have spent MORE time studying vaccines than the average nursing student and physician.
It really comes down to the unjustified TRUST of anybody wearing a white lab jacket with latex tubing wrapped over the neck.

There are more that got polio WITH the polio vaccine than without. The mainstream media lied to us.
Is that any surprise?
They get a large percentage of funding, some the majority, from.......get this...... pharmaceutical companies!

The cause of polio is not a deficiency in their cancer causing injectables. Do what you want to do, but parents have the responsibility to do some homework before subjecting the helpless children and old parents to these poisons.

Even the evil drug company funded, United Nations WHO admits this. Bill Gates funded them more than ANY country on earth, put his people in place and is pushing the injections.

Polio Vaccine Causing Polio Outbreaks in Africa, WHO Admits
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/polio-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreaks-in-africa-who-admits/
Here we go again.

Yup

mike r

The uneducated tend to be more susceptible to propaganda. Ignorance is supposed to be painful.

mike r

Naw, that's a myth disproven by history. The arrogance bred by education, in fact, makes them more susceptible because it is practically impossible to disabuse them of their ignorance.

Propaganda comes in many, many flavors and variations. The intelligentsia are just as vulnerable.
I did just get my shingles vaccine!
Posted By: Gus Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
without vaccines would the human race(s)? be better off or worse off?

how could we know for sure, and how would we come to agreement?

if we chose to do away with vaccines, are there other things to disallow?

has the medical profession, big pharma, med. insurance just sold us a bill of goods, just so they can ride around in new caddillacs and live in expensive houses?
Originally Posted by Gus
without vaccines would the human race(s)? be better off or worse off?

how could we know for sure, and how would we come to agreement?

if we chose to do away with vaccines, are there other things to disallow?

has the medical profession, big pharma, med. insurance just sold us a bill of goods, just so they can ride around in new caddillacs and live in expensive houses?

When I have time, I can send you the data if you want.
Do some research at the link that I provided in my first post and you'll be able to decide for yourself.

When I was in a medical position, vaccines were the cash cow at our office.

There's hundreds of BILLIONS of $ made by the big pharma chemical companies. Two of my family members were murdered by the bastards.
I got autism from reading this thread.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
I pass... Never had one..
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Thanks for the compliment. But no, I don't identify as a Christian. I do have an IQ of 150, and have forgotten more on vaccine research and health science than most people on the fire will ever know. That's because I've spent thousands of hours reading on the subject, particularly journals and research and their critiques, and consulting with various physicians over the years. I studied the foundations of the current "healthcare" system, as well as the scientific and ideological foundations of vaccine "science". Yes, I've spent more time than the average physician does in school, because of my high IQ. It's hard to trust people who aren't as smart as I am when my life is on the line, and the reasons I have for not trusting doctors stem from watching them make bad calls time after time, or show a lack of aptitude. The medical system is now self-reinforcing. Not many within it would dare to "kick against the pricks", because their high-paying job with lots of perks is easily yanked away if they don't tow the line.

Again, if you imagine that there is a standard model to use to treat all humans, and that if you treat all humans with the same "medicine" that you will have the same result, you are broken in the head. You can't even feed people the same food without killing a bunch. But there is little to no penalty for stupid these days. The dead have no voice in the discussion, and the sick really have no idea how they got that way.
I know that’s right, everybody is different.

How does Arby’s not give everyone to screamin Braveheart diarrhea shîts like it does me?
I enjoy it when the folks that flaunt their IQs and how their deep research has raised their level of knowledge above that of professionals. Then raise their volume to be more persuasive.

mike r
I know that’s right, everybody is different.

How does Arby’s not give everyone to screamin Braveheart diarrhea shîts like it does me?

Your secret Castor Oil addiction?

Thanks for the compliment. But no, I don't identify as a Christian. I do have an IQ of 150, and have forgotten more on vaccine research and health science than most people on the fire will ever know. That's because I've spent thousands of hours reading on the subject, particularly journals and research and their critiques, and consulting with various physicians over the years. I studied the foundations of the current "healthcare" system, as well as the scientific and ideological foundations of vaccine "science". Yes, I've spent more time than the average physician does in school, because of my high IQ. It's hard to trust people who aren't as smart as I am when my life is on the line, and the reasons I have for not trusting doctors stem from watching them make bad calls time after time, or show a lack of aptitude. The medical system is now self-reinforcing. Not many within it would dare to "kick against the pricks", because their high-paying job with lots of perks is easily yanked away if they don't tow the line.

Again, if you imagine that there is a standard model to use to treat all humans, and that if you treat all humans with the same "medicine" that you will have the same result, you are broken in the head. You can't even feed people the same food without killing a bunch. But there is little to no penalty for stupid these days. The dead have no voice in the discussion, and the sick really have no idea how they got that way.

Really? 1000s of hours? Can you tell us how the new generation of vaccines differ from a conventional flu shot?
Posted By: EQFD193 Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Never had the shot or the flu...work on year 66.

Originally Posted by Hastings
Never had one. Have made it 68 years.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20

Ok, now you're in my confirmed kook category. It will be hard to pick between you, lonee, Happy Camper, or jaguartex for the 2020 KOTY award.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Wife and I got ours last week. Been getting them for years. Good thing is we can't remember when we had so much as the sniffles.
Bad thing about that, no excuse to call out sick from work!
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
It's hilarious to me the people in general are dumb enough to imagine that doctors "know" and "care"

So you advocate trusting the illiterate and ignorant instead? Really? F**king REALLY? Educated folks may make a mistake, but at least they have a fighting chance .. lot better chance than the uneducated ones, especially those who pride themselves on being uneducated, do. Please tell me you misspoke, please tell me you're not as dumb as what you just said makes you look. Please?

Tom
Originally Posted by T_O_M

So you advocate trusting the illiterate and ignorant instead? Really? F**king REALLY? Educated folks may make a mistake, but at least they have a fighting chance .. lot better chance than the uneducated ones, especially those who pride themselves on being uneducated, do. Please tell me you misspoke, please tell me you're not as dumb as what you just said makes you look. Please?

Tom

No I did not misspeak.

Not trusting the "educated" is not the same as trusting the uneducated. That should be pretty clear.

- - - and listen all too frequently to the stupid people. We call many of those stupid people politicians.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
My wife and I got ours last week. With the meds my wife has to take for her rheumatoid arthritis and the level to which they drive down her immune.system, she can’t afford to get the flu and I take it to ensure I don’t bring it home to her.
Posted By: victoro Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20

Cattle and people aren't the same. Any of your cattle ever get the Guillain-Barre syndrome after you vaccinate them? My SIL's mother got a flu vaccine 5 years followed soon after by the Guillain-Barre syndrome and was paralyzed in bed for 6 months. After a lot physical therapy she is able to get out of bed by herself and move around slowly with a walker. She has to wear a neck brace except when she is lying down because she can't head upright. She still gets a flu shot every year.

Remember when kids were born without arms and legs because their mothers took Thalidomide when they were pregnant? The drug companies assured everybody that it couldn't be caused by Thalidomide because none of the lab rats they tested it on had any legs missing. You could by it over the counter and it took a long time to get it of the market.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
My wife and I got ours last week. With the meds my wife has to take for her rheumatoid arthritis and the level to which they drive down her immune.system, she can’t afford to get the flu and I take it to ensure I don’t bring it home to her.

Good deal, but if you had read the post by the person on here with high IQ, that's spent thousands of hours on research, you might not have gotten one.
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
I'm in my mid 80's now and can remember what many people had to suffer through all their lives because there was no polio vaccine. Polio is now almost an unknown disease due to the availability of vaccines in the parts of the world where they are commonly available. Had one close friend who almost died at 19 from polio. He eventually "got better" but went through his life minus the use of his elbows. Fortunately for my friend he was a person of tremendous willpower who managed to overcome this in his own way.

Vaccines may not be perfect but they help millions of people IMO.

Jim
Cholera and Small Pox have both been eradicated? How did that happen?

Pretty sure cholera was mostly because of sanitation.
Posted By: victoro Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
I've never had the flu or a flu shot. If vaccines were safe there wouldn't be a huge Federal fund for people with vaccine injuries (to protect the drug companies). Almost all my ancestors lived long lives without antibiotics, vaccines and very few doctors. One of Grandfather's uncles that lived on a ranch in Gonzales County died around age 50 but I'm pretty sure the Injuns got him. All of my Grandparents were born at home and none of them got a HEP B vaccine on the day they were born.
Posted By: Border Doc Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Once again, we scourge the moribund equine.

Rocky, you have a wonderful way with words!

I won't repeat what this old Veterinarian, thoroughly trained as an epidemiologist, has said before about the HERD BENEFITS of vaccination.

Life is a series of choices, thank God. My grandfather died from Spanish Flu in 1918. My mother-in-law was mildly but chronically ill in the fall/winter of 2012 and did not receive immunization for flu that year. She died of complications of influenza in March of 2013. My wife and I got flu shots last week as part of our Autumn ritual. Choose your path wisely, and balance the risk with the benefit.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20

I read a study that found people who brag about their intellect don’t know as much as they think they do.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Last years flu shot worked as designed. I got the flu and it was a mild two day thang. I didn't die. My doctor told me this is a win.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Best regards

Tamiflu works excellent for me the one time I needed to use it.

FU, you do as you please and I'll do as I please. One of these days we'll see who the real dumbasses are.
38% ?, I'll take a quadruple return on investment.
Posted By: sse Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
i got a flu shot for the first time a couple years ago, but unfortunately have since passed away
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20

No thx.......got one once

got sick as hell

I eat well...take 2-3 Lysine capsules daily......

Stay away from sic people......easy fur me.........

Wash my hands even when I see someone sic........

nobody sic down there

Posted By: visalia6mm Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
Figure people will go batsh it crazy this winter when the normal sneezing coughing comes back with the cold.

Finding the places with the vaccine available will be like coming across small rifle primers.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
The "logic" seems to be that because some vaccines are (supposedly) effective, then ALL vaccines MUST be effective.

I mean, they would NEVER lie to us... right?
Hard to get into the nursing home being a vaccine denier.

They’ll just triple dope you up on your Sundowner Antipsychotic meds and give a big needle in the ass cheek while youre rambling on about The Rifleman.
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Flu Shots - 09/28/20
My Uncle gave me tons of vaccines, including anthrax. Cant say they have bothered me that much. I havent gotten a flu shot in a couple years, cant see where it did that much good.

I dont think I would attack someone who wanted to get the flu shot this year, kind of a personal choice.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Apparently the other logic is that because some people (allegedly) had adverse results from one vaccine, that all vaccines will kill everybody.

Is that the line you guys are pushing?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
I just received a bunch of garlic, and I have some already, and there may even be more in the garden. I'll eat a lot of garlic this winter maybe. Plant a bunch more for next year too. That should keep me safe from sickness and campfires...........I mean vampires.

Oh, I'll probably get my flu shot this year, just like for the last 15-20 or so.

I'll not tell anyone they should get one though.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Last flu shot was in '76, courtesy of the USN. Made me sicker than a dog...didn't bother with sick call, just toughed it out while going through A School.

I've had a bad flu one time since then and that was six or seven years ago.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Apparently the other logic is that because some people (allegedly) had adverse results from one vaccine, that all vaccines will kill everybody.

Is that the line you guys are pushing?

Nope. This is the classic straw man.
Posted By: EdM Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
I am puzzled why anyone GAF as to what I choose to do, whether the subject, my truck, my investments, how I chose to spend my money... The list goes on and on. Do what you choose as do I.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
[

I provided many months of research for anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear, right there in my link.
You Christ rejecting son of the Devil, go ahead and take your poison.

[/b]

Gee, sport, I'm just not familiar with your particular wackdoodle cult.

How about showing me the chapter and verse in the Bible where Jesus said vaccines were bad.
Posted By: sse Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I just received a bunch of garlic, and I have some already, and there may even be more in the garden. I'll eat a lot of garlic this winter maybe. Plant a bunch more for next year too. That should keep me safe from sickness and campfires...........I mean vampires.

Oh, I'll probably get my flu shot this year, just like for the last 15-20 or so.

you must live near the garlic capitol of the world
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by tikkanut

got sick as hell

nobody sic down there

Awesome real estate Tikkanut
Originally Posted by sse

you must live near the garlic capitol of the world

a good 6 hour drive with no traffic, but this came from somewhere else.

We apparently have a good climate for it as there's a big grow area 70 or so miles north of here. Semi loads go through town every fall, heading to points south I guess.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Ruth and Naomi used to glean the fields, wonder if it was for garlic?

Does anyone know?
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20

...there's a big grow area 70 or so miles north of here. Semi loads go through town every fall, heading to points south I guess.
I don't doubt that a bit.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Ruth and Naomi used to glean the fields, wonder if it was for garlic?

Does anyone know?
Some kind of medicine.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Have had the flu before but i won't be getting the shot again this year.

I fully accept my choice as do others.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by tikkanut

got sick as hell

nobody sic down there

See them tumbling down
Pledging their love to the ground!
Lonely, but free, I'll be found
Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds
Cares of the past are behind
Nowhere to go, but I'll find
Just where the trail will wind
Drifting along with the tumblin' tumbleweeds
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
The flu vaccine shot is dead virus. It's physically impossible to get the flu from the flu shot...unless the person administering the shot was contagious.

Carry on.
Posted By: victoro Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20

1) Cholera is still around and there never was a vaccine for it because it is a bacterial infection.

"Researchers have estimated that each year there are 1.3 million to 4.0 million cases of cholera, and 21 000 to 143 000 deaths worldwide due to cholera."

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/cholera

2) Naturally occurring smallpox was wiped out by 1980 by a worldwide immunizations campaign but our brilliant scientists around the world have kept smallpox samples for research and have learned how to create smallpox with synthetic biology. In other words for future biological warfare. The vaccination that I got in 1950 only protected me for 10 years so I was still at risk until 1980.

"No cure or treatment for smallpox exists. A vaccine can prevent smallpox, but the risk of the vaccine's side effects is too high to justify routine vaccination for people at low risk of exposure to the smallpox virus."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/smallpox/symptoms-causes/syc-20353027
Posted By: victoro Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
The flu vaccine shot is dead virus. It's physically impossible to get the flu from the flu shot...unless the person administering the shot was contagious.

Carry on.

Have you ever had a flu shot? Did you ask the person who was about to give you that shot what exactly was in that shot? How do you know the virus is dead or if it's the right dead virus? Did you know that when you agreed to take that shot you relieved everybody involved including the vaccine maker from any liability if that shot injures or kills you?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by EdM
I am puzzled why anyone GAF as to what I choose to do, whether the subject, my truck, my investments, how I chose to spend my money... The list goes on and on. Do what you choose as do I.

That’s not the campfire way.

The “conservatives” have to get in other folks’ business it seems.
Posted By: antlers Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by EdM
That’s not the campfire way. The “conservatives” have to get in other folks’ business it seems.

laffin’
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by EdM
That’s not the campfire way. The “conservatives” have to get in other folks’ business it seems.

laffin’

If they didn't they might risk being called...........................

Libertarians

shocked
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Flu Shots - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by EdM

laffin’

If they didn't they might risk being called...........................

Libertarians

shocked

#dessertCoffee
#ToffeeCoffee
Posted By: Gus Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
the whole vaccine discussion is on-going whether it be for animals or various humans.

my cat just got her rabies shot. law requires one per year; the vaccine is suppose to be good for 3 years. what good is that?

i've been thinking about the flu shot, and how the flu can beat the hell out of some people, even send them 6 feet under on ocassion.

i'm going to run by the possibility with my doctor for two flu shots spaced out about 6 weeks apart. if she agrees i'll go get a follow up shot.

i don't know if i should shop for a different brand for the second shot, or just use the same as the first and accept it as a type, or kind of reinforcement.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Ok, now you're in my confirmed kook category. It will be hard to pick between you, lonee, Happy Camper, or jaguartex for the 2020 KOTY award.

It's amazing to me that you seem to think I would give a fuuck what you think. I'm so much smarter than you that you're nearly a pants-schitting retard compared to me. Surely you've heard of Dunning-Kruger. It is a common theme in my life. You are just another dipschitt who imagines he "knows".

That's the simple reality. And you only reinforce it with statements like the one you made.

Feel free to lay out how much you know about the modern medical system, its philosophical foundations, the ideology behind vaccination, the function and composition of the immune system, variations in individual biological responses to environmental factors based on genotype/phenotype.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
Originally Posted by Gus
the whole vaccine discussion is on-going whether it be for animals or various humans.

my cat just got her rabies shot. law requires one per year; the vaccine is suppose to be good for 3 years. what good is that?

i've been thinking about the flu shot, and how the flu can beat the hell out of some people, even send them 6 feet under on ocassion.

i'm going to run by the possibility with my doctor for two flu shots spaced out about 6 weeks apart. if she agrees i'll go get a follow up shot.

i don't know if i should shop for a different brand for the second shot, or just use the same as the first and accept it as a type, or kind of reinforcement.

Gus,

Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines. Since I left that career, I read the research.
The developer of the same vaccine said that ONE shot is all the dog should need for lifetime immunity. I'm still not certain that it works at all, but if the man who has the most to gain by their use says this, it makes me wonder why they insist on a 3 year "booster?"

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but you have the right to know what ingredients go into the injection. You also should be informed of scams. Friends don't want friends to get scammed. That's the only reason I'm sharing my discoveries with this forum. I know that I would want my neighbor to tell me if a stranger was planning to do something that would put me at risk.

Did you know that the influenza shot batch developed for this year isn't even the same influenza strain that is in the environment?

Best regards,

HC
Originally Posted by Gus

Gus,

Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines. Since I left that career, I read the research.
The developer of the same vaccine said that ONE shot is all the dog should need for lifetime immunity. I'm still not certain that it works at all, but if the man who has the most to gain by their use says this, it makes me wonder why they insist on a 3 year "booster?"

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but you have the right to know what ingredients go into the injection. You also should be informed of scams. Friends don't want friends to get scammed. That's the only reason I'm sharing my discoveries with this forum. I know that I would want my neighbor to tell me if a stranger was planning to do something that would put me at risk.

Did you know that the influenza shot batch developed for this year isn't even the same influenza strain that is in the environment?

Best regards,

HC

it is my layman's understanding that the flu vaccine for the "coming season" was guessed at, speculated upon, and was accepted as the best answer back before the vaccine was developed for this year in the lab. that is, they were using best available data (bad), so if it's 50 percent effective it'll be a winner. as mentioned previously 10 percent would be helpful.

now here's an interesting question: if covid is real, then could one still have covid and the flu at the same time, even though one took the flu shot? i think so. that'd be an unlucky individual, unless one is a mystic and believes that the spirit handed it to him on purpose so he could learn a lesson?
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
Got my flu shot at the local pharmacy on the way home from work last night.

So, does someone get an adverse reaction from a medication once in a while? Sure.

But you have to look at the real statistics. How many illnesses has the vaccine prevented. How many lost work days has it saved? How many actual deaths were prevented vs how many adverse affects.

If 10,000,000 lives are saved by a vaccine, vs 1 or 2 people suffering adverse effects, that 1 or 2 injuries could destroy the pharma manufacturer. That is why the industry is protected. The industry is good for the herd.

Never mind that the herd desperately needs a good culling. None of us wants our own to be among the culled.

So yes, vaccines are kind of like seat belts. The stats all prove that seat belts save lives. That does not keep me from driving down the hiway without one, and feeling good about "sticking it to the man".

But after three bouts of pneumonia and four cases of bronchitis in fifteen years, I am at a lot more risk from a viral infection than I am a car accident.

That still does not make me any smarter than the virus denier when I stomp on tthe gas pedal before buckling up.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20

Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

Gus,

Best regards,

HC

it is my layman's understanding that the flu vaccine for the "coming season" was guessed at, speculated upon, and was accepted as the best answer back before the vaccine was developed for this year in the lab. that is, they were using best available data (bad), so if it's 50 percent effective it'll be a winner. as mentioned previously 10 percent would be helpful.

now here's an interesting question: if covid is real, then could one still have covid and the flu at the same time, even though one took the flu shot? i think so. that'd be an unlucky individual, unless one is a mystic and believes that the spirit handed it to him on purpose so he could learn a lesson?

Regardless whether the flu or whatever other malady, if there's even the slightest chance that covid-19 might also be present, you can pretty well bank on it being counted in with covid-19 numbers.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
substances Wabigoon?
Because he's the professional, not me. I've gotten the vaccine every year, and will continue to do so. I don't buy into the "anti" theories about this.
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

Gus,

Best regards,

HC

Yes, I agree with you on the first paragraph with an exception on percentages. Depending on the source of information, there are 4 types and numerous strains. Let's assume for sake of argument that The methodology of vaccines produces effective results beyond just making $. BTW, in spite of claims, there are no legal requirements for the vaccines to impart immunity. The chances of picking the right target strain is like picking the same card from the deck after the shuffle.

The percentages of efficacy are recycled information just like the liberals and same medical industry spun to us about the "Wuhan, reptile, bat, corona, covid #19 virus". They do this threat that the sky is falling every few years....as soon as they think the previous overblown hoax has been forgotten. When we ask someone to inject the same ingredients that are published, into our blood stream, they can cause brain and other neurological damage. Do they knock down the severity if we are infected? Some in the industry claim that, but I have yet to see valid, reliable testing that proves it. In experiences that I see from time to time those who get the vaccines and flu often experience worse symptoms than the average person who didn't. YMMV as every person is different, however, if seen dementia and deaths as the result of vaccines. We all should make up our own minds though.

Remember that the vaccine industry is the ONLY one that has legal immunity. However they are not required to prove that they impart what they claim. No consequences from the top down, except for the patients and care givers.

You asked about having the covid 19 and the flu at the same time?
I honestly don't know. Usually we carry many viruses. We don't normally exhibit symptoms of multiple viruses at the same time. From my limited understanding, It likely does, but not nearly as often as they manifest and multiply to levels that the immune system ramps up for the single strain. Then there's an acquired immunity to that specific strain. At least that is the common theory. Virology is not a science with all the answers as shown by the current tests, lack of a gold standard, diagnostics that have no isolated pathogenic tests for such.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
Originally Posted by sse
i got a flu shot for the first time a couple years ago, but unfortunately have since passed away

We miss you too. Say hi to Roy, eh?
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Got my flu shot at the local pharmacy on the way home from work last night.

So, does someone get an adverse reaction from a medication once in a while? Sure.

But you have to look at the real statistics. How many illnesses has the vaccine prevented. How many lost work days has it saved? How many actual deaths were prevented vs how many adverse affects.

If 10,000,000 lives are saved by a vaccine, vs 1 or 2 people suffering adverse effects, that 1 or 2 injuries could destroy the pharma manufacturer. That is why the industry is protected. The industry is good for the herd.

Never mind that the herd desperately needs a good culling. None of us wants our own to be among the culled.

So yes, vaccines are kind of like seat belts. The stats all prove that seat belts save lives. That does not keep me from driving down the hiway without one, and feeling good about "sticking it to the man".

But after three bouts of pneumonia and four cases of bronchitis in fifteen years, I am at a lot more risk from a viral infection than I am a car accident.

That still does not make me any smarter than the virus denier when I stomp on tthe gas pedal before buckling up.

Your numbers are made up by the same liars that are still convincing the "herd", as you call them, about covid #19.

My family members were very hard working conservative seniors of strong body and intellect.
They never had a vaccine and were extremely healthy.
The one time they gave into the high pressure insistance of "herd" mentality of a wicked fat, lazy, unhealthy socialist who trusted the propaganda, guess what happened?
To use your term, they were culled.
They were KILLED. THEY WERE NOT PART OF YOUR HERD.

Take what you want. You can have mine too while you are at it.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
substances Wabigoon?
Because he's the professional, not me. I've gotten the vaccine every year, and will continue to do so. I don't buy into the "anti" theories about this.

Not to mention that the substances in the vaccine are unknown.

That’s just plain fear mongering.
Posted By: sse Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
Originally Posted by sse

We miss you too. Say hi to Roy, eh?

rogers?
substances Wabigoon?

Have you ever read the package insert?
It would be under the section titled "INGREDIENTS."
You might have to spend a couple hours looking up code names of some, but its laid out with the exception of proprietaries.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
You strike me as one of those weirdos that would deny your child access to cancer treatment because of your flat earth thinking.
substances Wabigoon?

You might have to spend a couple hours looking up code names of some, but its laid out with the exception of proprietaries.

That’s what I said, thanks. Not unknown.
We’ve heard a bit about “proprietary” on the forum.
Here's one of many places to start for anyone interested in the ingredients.

As to "fear mongering"......
I tell groups of people, including seniors to not let the constant propaganda on TV and the news paper scare you. I say, get outside in the sunshine mid and late mornings with skin exposed. Eat healthy. Get fresh air.
The real fear mongers WARN AND PAY Governors to require "lock downs", masks in all areas outside of homes, put businesses out of business permanently, etc. adnauseum. Oh, btw, our only hope to flatten the curve is a vaccine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢😱😱😱😱😱
🤑🤑🤑
substances Wabigoon?

That’s what I said, thanks. Not unknown.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.
Here's one of many places to start for anyone interested in the ingredients.

As to "fear mongering"......
I tell groups of people, including seniors to not let the constant propaganda on TV and the news paper scare you. I say, get outside in the sunshine mid and late mornings with skin exposed. Eat healthy. Get fresh air.
The real fear mongers WARN AND PAY Governors to require "lock downs", masks in all areas outside of homes, put businesses out of business permanently, etc. adnauseum. Oh, btw, our only hope to flatten the curve is a vaccine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢😱😱😱😱😱
🤑🤑🤑

Link?
Vaccine ingredients, etc.

https://drwiner.com/media/news-research-articles/

My intention is not to put down anyone for not knowing what is in the vaccines. As this article demonstrates, many physicians don't even know. I am however offering some information so anyone here can become aware of them. Otherwise, you will just trust the nurses, physicians, pharmacists, many if which are just getting paid by the hour or dose, and don't know themselves.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2017/m...-not-know-what-ingredients-they-contain/

Board Certified Pediatrician – American Board of Pediatrics
Medical Degree – Wayne State University School of Medicine
Pediatric Residency and Chief Residency – Children’s Hospital of Michigan
https://healthimpactnews.com/2015/susan-mccreadie-md-i-rest-easier-not-vaccinating-my-children/

I have had lengthy meetings with pediatricians about this very topic.

Medical Doctor Speaks Out Against Over-Vaccination Agenda of Big Pharma-Controlled CDC and FDA

https://healthimpactnews.com/2017/m...da-of-big-pharma-controlled-cdc-and-fda/

Who is forcing what upon society?
Believe it or not, anti injectors don't have the $ that Bill Gates and big pharma has to force populations to comply.

Who did?
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05...-rape-and-a-form-of-felony-assault.html#
You strike me as one of those weirdos that would deny your child access to cancer treatment because of your flat earth thinking.

That's the argument of someone who has run away from the truth. When you don't have facts, attack the messenger.

Flat earth?
I never claimed that and YOU KNOW IT SL.
I would never trust some ignoramus to inject my family members with harmful substances.
The three effing times that I was separated from them they were murdered.

Did I make myself clear or not slum?
Posted By: dale06 Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
I had a good friend, a stunningly beautiful 45 year old woman. I worked with her husband. She belonged to some wacko religion that wouldn’t allow her to take cancer treatments. She died at 45 from a very treatable cancer, leaving two teenagers and a husband.
Some of the conversation above reminds me of her. No it’s not exactly one for one.
I’ll get a flu shot later this week. My medical doctor recommends it. Do I know what’s in the shot, hell no. Will I ask, no, because that would be meaningless information to me. I’ve had a number of minor medical treatments, polio shots, measles and shingles shots, and I have no clue what was in any of them, don’t care and as far as I know, I’m very healthy. If you want to avoid medical treatment, have at it.
Originally Posted by dale06
I had a good friend, a stunningly beautiful 45 year old woman. I worked with her husband. She belonged to some wacko religion that wouldn’t allow her to take cancer treatments. She died at 45 from a very treatable cancer, leaving two teenagers and a husband.
Some of the conversation above reminds me of her. No it’s not exactly one for one.
I’ll get a flu shot later this week. My medical doctor recommends it. Do I know what’s in the shot, hell no. Will I ask, no, because that would be meaningless information to me. I’ve had a number of minor medical treatments, polio shots, measles and shingles shots, and I have no clue what was in any of them, don’t care and as far as I know, I’m very healthy. If you want to avoid medical treatment, have at it.

Excuse me dale, but how did this go from pro/cons of flu vaccines to "wacko religions" and cancer treatments?

In case you don't know, I am a Christian that holds to the Bible as my written source of authority as the Word if God. I follow no pope, nor religious leader of cultish authority beyond God's written Word. This has been orthodox Biblical Christianity for 2 thousand years.
Now I hear guys that could care less about what stranger pumps into their veins because of a profound blind trust. That object of trust has become idolatry for many Americans. Their false gods are physicians, and "science" falsely so called....which is what we are warned about in Paul's letter to Timothy.

Take whatever measures you want for health.
You have been provided a number of resources in my links posted above if you change your mind and wish to know what is in the shots.
Youre just scared of needles

Better hope you don’t catch “th-beetus”
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
The flu shot works for me, get one at the VA every October. If it works do it, if not, don't. It's a free country!
to throw a bit of bone and gristle into the discussion, i would believe that a purely natural food source, and allowing diseases to fully run their course might have a positive effect on humans?

that is, we made it into WW2 w/o penicillin. if i had been shot back then, i'd have asked for it if available.

pneumonia was often times called the old man's deliverer.

would humans be better off without medicine?

what about me as an individual human?

is what's best for individuals the same as best for the human races?

do witch doctors, medicine men, shamans and others really have a role to play?
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
Flu almost killed me in 1996, and not from the regular puke, chitt, cough, Now I get it every year.

Not sure I’ll get the Covid vaccine, Too political. I don’t trust the bastids.
The on-hold music and message service at my medical group which us a large group of family and specialty practitioners and pediatrics too,

The message says in slightly paraphrasing words “if youre a vaccine denier and have a differing philosophical stance on vaccines, you and your child will no longer be allowed in our offices”

Have a nice day

lol
And to think about it, I’m not from another planet: I’ve had dozens and dozens of vaccines

None of you boomers remember that big ass corn-on-cob holder prong they jabbed in your tricep when you were about 4 or 5 years old?

Did you die then?
Posted By: ribka Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
substances Wabigoon?

Not worried the mercury in the vaccine will give you autism? I learned that from a Hollywood B actress and soft porn star. Wish I didn't get the measles, small pox, tetnus and polio and Hep vaccines as a kid,
Posted By: Muffin Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
And to think about it, I’m not from another planet: I’ve had dozens and dozens of vaccines

None of you boomers remember that big ass corn-on-con holder prong they jabbed in your tricep when you were about 4 or 5 years old?

Did you die then?

Got my flu shot this week - still alive, so's the wife, we get one every year, one year I had two, 65 now and get the high-dose.....visited a cousin of the wife in CA, 6 years ago, that was suffering from shingles, on his head and into an eye - don't ever want that chitt, wife and I came home and got the shingles vaccine, still alive.... 6 years now.

Never in the military but dad was, went to England - lots of shots, went to Guam - lots of shots, used a syringe with a needle that looked like a tent peg....

Polio, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria not seen much these days........... probably from excess hand-washing!
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
Originally Posted by Gus
to throw a bit of bone and gristle into the discussion, i would believe that a purely natural food source, and allowing diseases to fully run their course might have a positive effect on humans?

that is, we made it into WW2 w/o penicillin. if i had been shot back then, i'd have asked for it if available.

It's not just about living longer but also living better - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, or puts you in a wheelchair, or results in limb removal or other permanent disabilities and malaise.

Being a long living, healthy tax payer is good for the economy. Keeping us longer living and healthy is also good for the economy.
Posted By: westside_benny Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
I'll be getting mine from a trusty Charlie Company medic sometime between now and January. Really no way around it. I'll have to look back on my notes to figure out if the Army has kept me more flu free over the last 10 years than I kept myself for the first 28 (sans shots of any kind). Bright side is I'll probably get anthrax, hepatitis, and maybe some other cool guy shots as well...so party on.

Excuse me dale, but how did this go from pro/cons of flu vaccines to "wacko religions" and cancer treatments?

In case you don't know, I am a Christian that holds to the Bible as my written source of authority as the Word if God. I follow no pope, nor religious leader of cultish authority beyond God's written Word. This has been orthodox Biblical Christianity for 2 thousand years.
Now I hear guys that could care less about what stranger pumps into their veins because of a profound blind trust. That object of trust has become idolatry for many Americans. Their false gods are physicians, and "science" falsely so called....which is what we are warned about in Paul's letter to Timothy.

You have been provided a number of resources in my links posted above if you change your mind and wish to know what is in the shots.

I’ll get the flu shot later this week. Better do it soon, it’s October. I get mine at the pharmacy. I’ve known the pharmacist since I had jury duty with him about 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by ribka
substances Wabigoon?

Not worried the mercury in the vaccine will give you autism? I learned that from a Hollywood B actress and soft porn star. Wish I didn't get the measles, small pox, tetnus and polio and Hep vaccines as a kid,

I don’t think thimerosal is used as a preservative any more.
Originally Posted by Muffin

None of you boomers remember that big ass corn-on-con holder prong they jabbed in your tricep when you were about 4 or 5 years old?

Did you die then?

Got my flu shot this week - still alive, so's the wife, we get one every year, one year I had two, 65 now and get the high-dose.....visited a cousin of the wife in CA, 6 years ago, that was suffering from shingles, on his head and into an eye - don't ever want that chitt, wife and I came home and got the shingles vaccine, still alive.... 6 years now.

Never in the military but dad was, went to England - lots of shots, went to Guam - lots of shots, used a syringe with a needle that looked like a tent peg....

Polio, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria not seen much these days........... probably from excess hand-washing!

You may have gotten the “d” shingles vaccine. There is a new and improved vaccine available for we older folk.
Posted By: EdM Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
My wife and I received our shots today.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
I am getting mine at work tomorrow.
Posted By: Greatlaker Re: Flu Shots - 09/30/20
The newer shingles vaccine is Shingrix, taken in two doses and 97% effective. The other one is zostavax, supposedly 50-60% effective
Posted By: dale06 Re: Flu Shots - 10/01/20

I said it’s Not a one to one comparison, but very early death reminded me of people that refuse flu shots.
Posted By: AZmark Re: Flu Shots - 10/01/20
Originally Posted by rte
Comparing cattle to humans is analogous to comparing a lump of coal to a diamond.

Righto Mr rte...................We should be using lab rats to compare closer to humans..
Posted By: deflave Re: Flu Shots - 10/01/20
Cowards.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Flu Shots - 10/01/20
Originally Posted by Greatlaker
The newer shingles vaccine is Shingrix, taken in two doses and 97% effective. The other one is zostavax, supposedly 50-60% effective

Thanks. Did not want to state vaccine names without being 100% sure of them.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Flu Shots - 10/01/20
Originally Posted by ribka
substances Wabigoon?

I'm old, they probably still had that when I got my smallpox vaccine long before I can remember them giving it to me.

Do you think that might be the cause of me being a bit of an A-hole kid, my undiagnosed "ADD" when I was a kid, and my continuing "ADHD" today?

Maybe there's a shot I can get to remediate it now?
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Flu Shots - 10/01/20
Originally Posted by Gus

Shaman, good for the individual vs good for the species?

That was the point of my earlier comment re culling. There is obviously no entity guiding the direction of the human breeding program. If there was, half the human population would have been sterilized at birth.

Without what passed for modern Western Medicine in 1956 through 1965, I would have been dead three times before age ten. I probably would have also had Tetenus half a dozen times in my life, living in the presence of horses all these years.

Modern medicine has been a gift to me and mine. But there is no doubt that the human species was much stronger 100 years ago. The Earth and the species would both be better off without things that promote population growth.

But who wants to be the one to volunteer for elimination?
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Flu Shots - 10/01/20
Dale,

Posted By: dale06 Re: Flu Shots - 10/01/20
Dale,

No problem, man.
We’re just debating.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Flu Shots - 10/02/20
I am allergic to penicillin, should I swear off on ALL antibiotics??????
© 24hourcampfire