Home
Posted By: geedubya Ballot harvesting in Texas - 09/29/20
Yup!

GWB

https://amgreatness.com/2020/09/28/...llot-harvesting-scheme-in-harris-county/
Posted By: RAS Re: Ballot harvesting in Texas - 09/29/20
There are stories like this popping up everywhere.

Whoever wins, the other side will fully believe it was stolen. I fully believe this is what the Left wants in case Trump pulls it off again.
This says it all.

While law enforcement agencies are reportedly investigating these potential crimes, nothing will be done about it until “well after the November 3, 2020 election” the former FBI agent said.
Originally Posted by RAS

Whoever wins, the other side will fully believe it was stolen. I fully believe this is what the Left wants in case Trump pulls it off again.

Are there documented cases of anyone other than democrats committing election/voter fraud?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RAS

Are there documented cases of anyone other than democrats committing election/voter fraud?

Facts shmacks.
Posted By: Ginther Re: Ballot harvesting in Texas - 09/29/20

how fake is that video, Holy crap you'd have to be 1 dum mutha fuqqa to eat the bullsheit.
Posted By: Ginther Re: Ballot harvesting in Texas - 09/29/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RAS

Well of course there is but it GOP FRAUD

https://www.gq.com/story/north-carolina-ninth-district-fraud
This isnt something they started last week. Seems the devil in this is the registration drives where they go out and register people and use the address of the harvester so they get the ballot sent to them not the voter. That coupled with the mail in system. Its a shame that we have to toss out the convenience of mail in voting and stand in line for three hours because of these criminals. Some well publicized jail time and huge fines woukd be a great deterrent. They been getting away with this crap a long time. I wonder how many elections have been stolen.
© 24hourcampfire