Home
Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-third-party-inspect-ears-electronic-devices

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Hiden Biden’s gonna stroke out before the Debate even begins!!!
Lmao!!
His heads gonna EXPLODE. 😜
Trump needs to piss Biden off.

Dementia patients have a real short fuse. Trump should play that card tonight.
How about a DNA test to see if the dummycraps are using a Doppelganger with a working brain for Biden?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I believe THAT’s PREZACTLY his plan, Barry.
I can’t wait for tonight!
It will probably be biden's double tonight.

Agreed! And that rule request is fabulous...
believe me old Trump will push the right buttons to piss off Biden. Trump is a very smart man and will set up old SNIFFY ,just make sure your not drinkin anything at that moment it sucks when it comes out the nose ! its going to be funny !
Is this the excuse Biden needs to cancel
I'm looking forward to an honest debate between two earnest candidates looking to serve their country and make it better.
Pres. Trump should have his staff flicker the stage lights a few times right before it starts.....

Better yet, let kiddie Sniffer Joe wear a hidden ear prompter but set up a audio jamming / overriding signal device and substitute instructions from his handlers with things they never would want said.
Originally Posted by joken2

Better yet, let kiddie Sniffer Joe wear a hidden ear prompter but set up a audio jamming / overriding signal device and substitute instructions from his handlers with things they never would want said.

^Winner!!!!

Joseph will also require two breaks during the 90 minute debate.

This debate is 30 minutes shorter than normal Presidential debates.

'Depends' change?
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I'm looking forward to an honest debate between two earnest candidates looking to serve their country and make it better.

I can see you are very attuned to American politics....
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

^Winner!!!!

Yep. That would be fuggin hilarious!!!

Prepare to be disappointed. Amused but disappointed.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Joseph will also require two breaks during the 90 minute debate.

This debate is 30 minutes shorter than normal Presidential debates.

'Depends' change?

A break ? With! Smelling salts, a rub down ? ..where's don king ?
Originally Posted by 45_100

Prepare to be disappointed. Amused but disappointed.

Honesty does not abide in Hiden Biden !
Truths will come out tonight.

As will lies.

The problem is, the media will shuffle them both and tell us all the lies are truth, and the truths are lies.
Truths will come out tonight.

As will lies.

The problem is, the media will shuffle them both and tell us all the lies are truth, and the truths are lies.

You are pretty bright
Joe will be riding dirty tonight.
According to Rantingly the Trump camp denied the 30 minute breaks. Joes gonna get sleepy then angry.
They are mixing up the finest and purest cocaine laced Adderall money can buy right now. Liquifying it to slam into Joe's vein right before he walks on stage.
I hope Trump doesn't try to knock it out of the park right away.

Hoping he just ratchets it up steadily and slowly frustrates the guy to a climax. And what would be even better than 1 catastrophic flub by Biden would be a series of f-ups once he is worn down if that is what happens.

Where's Hunter? What's he doing since he left the Burisma job you got him when you were VP?

Why won't you take a drug test? What are you hiden Biden?

Why did you sign off on Nafta and TPP and ship jobs overseas? Get any money for it?

Are you sleepy?

What about the situation that your running mate brought up concerning that staffer you grabbed by the p*ssy?

Why can't you keep your hands off females of all ages but especially the pre-pubescent?
Right before the debate, Trump needs to have Hunter arrested for all the money he got from China and the Ukraine.
2 breaks in the debate and the left wants this idiot to run our country??? Are you kidding me??? It’s over and this buffoon needs to just give it up.
I actually feel sorry for Joe... he's being so used by the DNCC its ridiculous...

They are using the poor guy for the keys to put a Minority Female in the White House, one that will do anything they tell her to do.. and the prize candidate was Kamala Harris...

That is the only reason they are flying with Joe.. name recognition, mentally on his way out so will easily removed from office by the 25th Amendment.. they have Kamala on deck to take over, to be their puppet.. and Nancy Pelosi standing in the background as back up by being Speaker of the House...she's not far behind Joe for the Alzheimer Units next opening..

the DNCC is planning on running the nation from behind the scenes, by faces the public never sees or knows who they are.. read that as Soros et al....where they have to pass out less money to get their wants, and they have someone disposable in the White House.. A communistic way to do away with our entire form of government, silently disposing of our entire constitution and political system.. covert and behind the scenes.. they destroy the USA and then the entire world is theirs to do with what they want...as the American public, has half standing by clueless and the other half, not being organized enough to stop it...

If they don't manage to pull it off this time, they'll just be waiting for the next time...Globalists are always steady but sure.. they make money and gain control no matter who's in the White House....imagine how much they have made, and putting nations in debt by this entire CV 19 fiasco.... that has already primed the pump on half the world's population, for their creating of a follow up pandemic... its all about control...

Joe is just step one, another useful idiot
Originally Posted by RJY66

Where's Hunter? What's he doing since he left the Burisma job you got him when you were VP?

Why won't you take a drug test? What are you hiden Biden?

Why did you sign off on Nafta and TPP and ship jobs overseas? Get any money for it?

Are you sleepy?

What about the situation that your running mate brought up concerning that staffer you grabbed by the p*ssy?

Why can't you keep your hands off females of all ages but especially the pre-pubescent?

LOL. That would be epic. Of course, though, Hiden Biden would stroke the Fugg out.
Originally Posted by Springcove
2 breaks in the debate and the left wants this idiot to run our country??? Are you kidding me??? It’s over and this buffoon needs to just give it up.

No jello or pudding breaks. No time to change his Depends Diapers.
They need to go slow....Joe is older. Whatever substance they give him to perk up could be the end.
Even with an ear piece and spmeone feeding him the answers.

I don’t think he could pull it off in real time.

And without him answering the person in his ear. 😂
Rush is betting the farm that Biden team backs out, citing unacceptable conditions for the dog and pony show.
How many times we gonna hear "c'mon man!"?
It wasn't very long ago that most on here said Biden wouldn't be the dumocrat nominee, and that there's no way he'd ever debate Trump face to face. I hope Trump brings his A game because I think he's going to need it myself. Dumocrats have warp ideaIs but their far from dumb.

Where could I tune into watch the debate , I don't have cable .
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Rush is betting the farm that Biden team backs out, citing unacceptable conditions for the dog and pony show.

That would work and be excellent for Trump.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It wasn't very long ago that most on here said Biden wouldn't be the dumocrat nominee, and that there's no way he'd ever debate Trump face to face. I hope Trump brings his A game because I think he's going to need it myself. Dumocrats have warp ideaIs but their far from dumb.

Very true.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...s-hours-before-first-presidential-debate

I dont think they will back out. But I wouldnt faint out of surprise if they pulled something. If they do its pretty much admitting Biden isnt up to snuff.
Originally Posted by Redneck

Watch him explode and then Trump turns to camera and asks, “you really want THIS GUY having the nuclear codes??”

That would be absolutely EPIC.

But you know the media would cover it as “Trump uses Nat’l security apparatus to effect outcome of the election”.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...7-questions-joe-biden-must-answer-debate

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Either that or he’s got the “Covid” 😜
Originally Posted by killahog

It’s be on CBS, NBC & ABC.

Probably the biggest TV ratings in YEARS!
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Redneck

Watch him explode and then Trump turns to camera and asks, “you really want THIS GUY having the nuclear codes??”

That would be absolutely EPIC.

But you know the media would cover it as “Trump uses Nat’l security apparatus to effect outcome of the election”.

No doubt EFW !

When is THIS debate supposed to take place?
Trump's requests for the drug tests and listening device screening are brilliant - highlighted by the Biden camp's refusal to comply.

smile Now take that tongue out of your cheek. It's messing up your hairline.
Tonight we will see Chicanery vs the Art of the Deal.
Just on Fox. Since 2016 Ds are down 90,000 registrants and Rs are up 75,000.
I'm looking for some of our Space Force Cadets to hack the link to Biden's earphone and start piping episodes of Gilligan's Island into the earpiece-- only slightly distorted so they all sound pre-pubescent girls.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
How about a DNA test to see if the dummycraps are using a Doppelganger with a working brain for Biden?

A Democrat with a working brain? Surely you jest.
I think this sums up Biden during the debate....
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Thanks Chil, I don't have cable so I wouldn't be able to tune into any of those I was looking for a website I could tune into with my laptop .
Trump needs to bring two sets of boxing gloves and remind Biden that he said, more than once, he wanted to take Trump out behind the barn and beat the hell out of him.

Thanks Chil, I don't have cable so I wouldn't be able to tune into any of those I was looking for a website I could tune into with my laptop .

I get those three over the air. With a digital antenna.

have the popcorn ready !
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Just on Fox. Since 2016 Ds are down 90,000 registrants and Rs are up 75,000.

Only takes into account live voters an citizens so.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=liv...&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
© 24hourcampfire