Home
The Biden campaign requested 3 breaks during a 90 minute debate. Seriously? Obvious attempt to coach senile Joe on all the schit he forgot. This was not approved.

And this one you're going to love... There was an agreed upon procedure that both sides would allow a third party inspect the candidates for electronic devices and ear pieces. The Biden campaign just said they decided they changed their minds on this procedure and Biden will not be inspected.
What I gathered is that Trump suggested it and there was no agreement. Link?
Gonna be the most watched POTUS Debate in History.
I thought a lone time ago that Biden ( If not playing possum ) might wear an ear bud on the debates. I'm hoping that Trump's team has some high tech. people that could scramble it
Originally Posted by wldthg
I thought a lone time ago that Biden ( If not playing possum ) might wear an ear bud on the debates. I'm hoping that Trump's team has some high tech. people that could scramble it

Hahaha. Or hijack it and feed him a bunch of wrong answers.
He needs the breaks to go pee-pee.
Needs breaks to snort some Aderol
What's going to be the official Campfire debate thread? Still not too late for Biden to hiden.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
What's going to be the official Campfire debate thread? Still not too late for Biden to hiden.

Start one.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Needs breaks to snort some Aderol

Probably has implants to release the needed cocktail.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

That was my assumption as well.

His anti-dementia medicine has the side effect of making him incontinent. If the camera angles don't keep his lower half hidden completely behind the podium all night try to look for tell tale signs of him wearing an adult diaper.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Start one.

No, you do it! SYSOP put me on restriction.
Breaks for a doctor to give him B-12 shots or aphrodisiacs or meth.
Even if ole Slow Joe had all the answers, he’s too fuggin stupid to trade barbs with Trump. The President will rattle his feeble brains and piss him off quickly. Then he’ll deliver the coup de grace.
Watch his ankles swell as the catheter bags fill up! LOL!
With the tech wizards they have I bet he'll be reaching for his ears a lot.
Watch his eyes. Bet he’s so drugged up he doesn’t blink once in 90 minutes.
Okay, I'll start one... go there.
© 24hourcampfire