Home
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...wire-slipped-jacket-presidential-debate/
LMAO..

I see Q too...
He could have held a tomato soup can with a wire running offstage and the left would deem it a win.
Cyborg
The Trump campaign should have been running a signal-jamming device from backstage during the whole debate.
That’s just a thread from my jacket man....
Brain by wire...?

DF
It was actually his shock collar.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Maybe that’s why Jill had her mask on the entire time.
With today's technology I doubt any device he may have had would have needed wires.
I don't doubt he was 'wired' on something in an effort to get him through the debate, but any listening device would almost certainly have been wireless.
AOC still says biden belongs to her. And will support the far left views.
Wireless requires a signal that can be picked up by anyone with the right frequency.
A good taxidermy job with some fine wires attached to his arms, etc.

That may work. Almost worked with RBG...

DF
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Wireless requires a signal that can be picked up by anyone with the right frequency.

Wouldn’t there have been some type of wireless transmission, though? Otherwise wouldn’t he have been dragging a wire all the way across stage?
There are ways of making wireless transmission secure.
I noticed when he reached in his jacket that something did not look right. The Mic on his sleeve is readily apparent.
Could the wrist object be a port?....an IV port?
At first glance while clapping, thats what it reminded me of. I know they are usually inserted higher, closer to the elbow, but whatever it is I think that he had a transfusion.

I've seen the newest deep ear hearing aids.
They're hard to notice when you don't know what you are looking for. With the world's highest tech, there's no doubt a wireless device that could have a team of counselors speaking to him. This doesn't even take into consideration the familiar spirit which goes by the name Corn pop.
Fugger had somebody's hand up his ass....

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
LMAO..

I see Q too...

I remember what it was like having horrible, losing candidates like McCain and Mittens. Not as bad as Biden but still, I can kind of empathize with how hopeless you losers feel.

Of course, we've never been dominated the likes of which you've been for the last four years so I can only relate but so much.
Here's a glimpse of November 3rd. Trump is a breeding bull lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIuvx7VokKg
If not an audio feed, maybe a medicine pump?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Cyborg

lmao He sure looks like one, don't he? Biden's whole look ain't right.

The biggest argument for him not being a cyborg is that nobody would be stupid enough to manufacture a retarded cyborg. Well, maybe the Dems...
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If not an audio feed, maybe a medicine pump?

That was my thought when I watched. Another metered dose. But, that was probably an automatic pump.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

If he had a wired earpiece then would it not have been visible to everyone as it trailed behind him?
Thing on his wrist almost looks like an IV but it's pointed the wrong direction. If they were going to dope him up, small doses iv injected by remote would be a good way to go. If he starts to fade a bit, push the button.

Bb
Like to get that remote.
He would be swinging from the rafters like a CChimpanzeee!

Cchimp is blocked?
Won't matter a bit, no votes will change.
The tech 20+ years ago did not require a wire.
They can literally beam waves into the person undetectable/ unheard by those around them.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but It's something available to the candidate I would suspect.

True or not who knows but fact checkers are claiming what was seen protruding from his sleeve is a rosary he wears and the thing that looks like it could be a wire behind his suit lapel was something he wears in honor of his deceased son.
© 24hourcampfire