Home
Worth the listen.
I watched. She made some good points. She seemed to be missing a central point, though, which is that Trump supporters walked away thinking Trump had an uphill battle fighting with both Biden and Wallace to make points, and that Biden supporters walked away thinking that Trump was an uncaring liar, bigot, racist, bully, and do-nothing. Nothing in the debate challenged these two separate versions of reality. These aren't debates. They are orchestrated to keep both camps from reaching any sort of common ground, which is what happens in a debate. This fundamental issue needs to be addressed.
She is right about all of that
michelle is a gorgeous boom boom girl
For those of us who don’t have 40 minutes to listen, what is the gist of her comments?
Originally Posted by slowmover12
For those of us who don’t have 40 minutes to listen, what is the gist of her comments?

She's talking about spanking her fans.
She went on way too long. Should have condensed her points to maybe 5 minutes. That's about as long as most people can stand to listen anymore.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by slowmover12

She's talking about spanking her fans.

Both of em?
I would watch 40 minutes of hannah barron
I'd like to hear what some people have to say. But 15 minutes is about my max for an online video. Especially if they involve politics.

I don't hear much that I haven't already figured out about politics these days.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
She went on way too long. Should have condensed her points to maybe 5 minutes. That's about as long as most people can stand to listen anymore.

That, and there are few folks who want to invest 40 MORE minutes on an event that was 90 minutes in total.

As for Malkin in general, she is a net-positive.
I really like her style making fun of the limp wristed slack jawed fairies. funny how as a Filipina she is more concerned about the war on white people then white people are. Trump should find a job for her where she would be seen on the media every day
© 24hourcampfire