Home
Who is this association and WTF is wrong with them?

https://www.oann.com/national-assoc...as-done-more-for-gun-control-than-obama/

I am a member of GOA, SAF, and the NRA (until it expires in June), but I've never heard of NAGR. I know of the Firearms Policy Coalition, but not this group.
Friggin' NAGR's.
Just looking to peel off NRA members.
From the looks of it their a shill gun control group.
This ^^^^^^^
Not going to watch that video but Trump isn’t as pro gun as I’d like but you’d have to be a yuge retard to not vote him at this point.
Ammoland wrote that Brown's "rhetoric has done more to marginalize Second Amendment activism than all of the slanders from gun prohibition lobbying groups combined."
That boy is smoking wacky weed. They are a fake pro-gun group simply trying to suck up gun owner dollars.
https://www.ammoland.com/2014/05/dudley-browns-despicable-deception/#axzz6ZdfQ55mE

Dudley Brown & NAGR’s Despicable Deception

Ammoland Inc. Posted on May 21, 2014 by Alan Gottlieb

BELLEVUE, WA –-(Ammoland.com)- Dudley Brown and his “National Association for Gun Rights” (NAGR) have built a reputation by attacking every other major gun rights organization and even pro-gun politicians, to the detriment of the gun rights movement.

His rhetoric has done more to marginalize Second Amendment activism than all of the slanders from gun prohibition lobbying groups combined.

Now Dudley has spewed his venom toward Alan Gottlieb, a true champion of Second Amendment advocacy with a proven track record of accomplishment. Gottlieb is founder and executive vice president of the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), and chairman of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA).

They claim to have 4.5 million members but I've never heard of them.
It's either a $cam or a gun control false front.

Trump or Biden? From a gun owner's perspective it's a very simple choice.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They claim to have 4.5 million members but I've never heard of them.

Nor have I. That claim is BS.
Every sheister around is now starting a gun rights advocacy group.. and soliciting for contributions. smile
Do a little research on Dudley Brown and you'll find he's a self-serving pos who is the enemy camp.
Groups like this have been siphoning money from well-intentioned gun owners for years. One could certainly say the same for NRA, given the most recent revelations, but at least they used some of those resources to build real political influence that has been wielded on our behalf.
The 2nd amendment isn’t going anywhere no matter who wins the election. Repealing a constitutional amendment requires a 2/3 vote by Congress and ratification by 3/4 of the states. The President gets no vote. The Supreme Court gets no vote.
I don’t trust them!
Same as Backcountry Hunters and Anglers
Where does the NAGR hold their National Matches and who are their state affiliates?? Thought so....
© 24hourcampfire