Home
Posted By: victoro Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Am I the only one that thinks it's way too coincidental that both the Trumps test positive for COVID-19 right after Trump destroys Biden in the first debate? Trump has been around a lot of people during the last 6 months and didn't get infected. I suspect that maybe a left over Obama supporter still in the CIA infected them. The CIA is very capable of infecting and poisoning people. One positive COVID-19 test doesn't mean your are infected or sick anyway.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Wouldn’t surprise me if anti trump forces have been trying to pass the Covid to someone in Trumps inner circle for quite some time now.

They should be contact tracing every person who was around Hicks and see if anyone was a known positive. Basically an attempt on trumps life if that’s the case.
I won't pretend to know anything, but I'm watching and listening. I think there could be a little deception going on. So what if they're actually in an undisclosed location with extra tight security, and there really ARE some arrests about to be made?

What if some operative managed to have faulty covid test kits placed in the White House doctor's supplies? The possibilities go on and on.
It is very curious.

This will be a conspiracy theorist wet dream.
Nothing would surprise anyone at this point........unfortunately.

There is not a thing the left won't do to bypass an election.

The electorate simply cannot be trusted.....according to them.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Upon hearing of their positive test results; my first thought was that it could well be some sort of deliberate, inside job. I have no idea as to the validity of that idea but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Was there a 2nd debate? Hahahahahaga you clearly didnt watch the same chit show I did, there was no destroying lol...

And Q told me the same thing, a CIA operative injected the virus into the air duct of AF1
Posted By: Gus Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
as much covid that has been going on, as active as trump, his wife and staff have been, it's almost a given that something crooked, strange or deceptive has just been put forth.

and then given all the false positives & negatives, and competitive tests, there's no tellin' what it all means at this stage of the game.

and at the end of the day, who can one trust when it comes down to it.
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if someone deliberately infected him. We’ll probably never know one way or the other.
Watch, it'll be a newer mutated strain that's actually deadly and/or harder to treat.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
hope "for dicks" hicks can infect me any time she wants
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Was there a 2nd debate? Hahahahahaga you clearly didnt watch the same chit show I did, there was no destroying lol...

And Q told me the same thing, a CIA operative injected the virus into the air duct of AF1

So if Biden was not "destroyed" what statement did he make that was not a lie and was part of the debate?
You guys are as nuts as Michael Moore who said that Trump is faking it.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
If “they” wanted to, “they” could find out if he was intensionally invented.

But they don’t. President Trump is too trusting if his staff, his security, his AG, his medical team, all of them.

He is blind to the fact that everyone around him, everyone, would do whatever it takes to take him out,

Even Hope Hicks.

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if someone deliberately infected him. We’ll probably never know one way or the other.

^^^This^^^
The Black gay trans Jews for Christ probably did it.
Posted By: night_owl Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
It's like the "mugging" of Rand Paul.
Posted By: night_owl Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Who killed Davie Moore?
Posted By: ribka Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

So your boyfriend said his condom broke when he gave you the HIV and that it was an accident? Bet it was difficult to turn around to verify this with your head buried in the pillow.

lmao
Victoro you have to win the weekly prize for paranoia after this post.

Jim
Posted By: victoro Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim

Jim

Paranoia keeps you alert! Speaking of paranoia Quebec has shut down again until May 4 (so far) because of a spike in COVID-19 "cases" even though the death rate has been near ZERO since July and most of the deaths are OLD people. My DIL's sister lives in Quebec and had a trip planned to see their Dad who is near death but she can't leave Quebec now.
Originally Posted by steve4102
If “they” wanted to, “they” could find out if he was intensionally invented.

But they don’t. President Trump is too trusting if his staff, his security, his AG, his medical team, all of them.

He is blind to the fact that everyone around him, everyone, would do whatever it takes to take him out,

Even Hope Hicks.

You are loonier than Victorio
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Dan Savage has a history of infecting people on purpose.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The Black gay trans Jews for Christ probably did it.

Your picture lines up with this commentary
Posted By: sse Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
the chinee
Posted By: ISRO Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Maybe a lack of mask wearing?
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Who infected the Trumps? - 10/02/20
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim

Jim

There's still time left for someone to overtake him. This is the Campfire, after all...
Originally Posted by sse
the chinee

Hope had kung flu germs on her chin?
© 24hourcampfire