Home
Conservative network?
Yeah right
just enough to get viewers......laffin

John Roberts' wife, Kyra Phillips is an ABC News reporter.

Both are pure lyin' commies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyra_Phillips
They got some babes working there
Roberts has really turned into a kjunt last couple of years, exceptionally more-so
He was a kjunt in the Obama years too.
Fox news jackwagons are talking about Pres. Trump in hushed library tones like he's on his death-bed - Fox News is just as sleazy as is CNN/MSNBC/et al.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Fox news jackwagons are talking about Pres. Trump in hushed library tones like he's on his death-bed - Fox News is just as sleazy as is CNN/MSNBC/et al.

They are getting there...

Weekend crew is worse.
Yes they are.

Before long everyone is going to be dead.

They just can't understand that just because one tests positive does not mean you are going to die.

They suck.

Stand down,stand by. grin

John Roberts...the Jim Acosta of FOX NEWS.
Fox News has never been conservative. They only claim to present both sides. Their radio news is even worse.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Fox News has never been conservative. They only claim to present both sides. Their radio news is even worse.

So...

Roberts is STILL the Jim Acosta of FOX.
I've been doing the free preview of OAN News and watch about 10% of the Fox News I used to. I catch some of Tucker's show sometimes and nothing else.

I've been watching OAN, sense they came on the air, turn on Fox, to catch Tucker, about once a week. get most of my news and commentary from the Fire, don't have to listen to people talking over each other, talk about poorly informed that's me, and I like it that way. Rio7
IIRC, Major Garrett was the White House reporter for Fox until he let his gay side show and moved away from the sort of conservative reporting of Fox. Now look at him as a "respected" member of the MSM.
Oh my, that reporter is stunning!
Won't take "YES" for an answer.
© 24hourcampfire