Home
Posted By: 700LH Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
Not a fan of this guy but this one is funny.

Have to applaud the Caldwell cops.

The Emmett Huskies led the Caldwell Cougars 35-0 at half before the game was forced to end because Bundy refused to wear a mask or leave school property.

On Friday night, the 4A high school football game between the Emmett Huskies and Caldwell Cougars was canceled at halftime after Ammon Bundy refused to wear a mask or leave school grounds.

Caldwell Police told KTVB that Bundy, an Emmett native, went to the game at Caldwell High School and was told he needed to wear a mask before entering the stands. Bundy refused to wear one and stepped over to the chain-link fence around the field to watch the game.

The principal and athletic director asked Bundy repeated to wear a mask or leave school grounds, according to police. Bundy refused to do either and the principal requested Caldwell police arrest Bundy for trespassing on school grounds.

Officers refused to arrest Bundy, saying he "wasn't out of control and didn't appear to be a threat to anybody." Police say officers told school officials that they wouldn't physically remove Bundy from the property and that they would file a report and pass it along to the Canyon County Prosecutor.

School officials then decided to cancel the game at halftime because Bundy refused officials' and police requests to leave the property.

The Huskies led the Cougars 35-0 at the half.

Emmett School District superintendent Craig Woods issued a statement on the matter shortly after the game was canceled, stating that the team "did not ask for this."

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/l...277-49a8d7cb-8280-4cb3-9908-c8088f462343
Shut it down! Shut it all down!!!!

#efficacy
I don't know if Bundy or the school is more childish about the masks. The governor has lifted the requirement. Both were being pretty petty. Shutting down the game was pathetic.
Who’s the principal? ISRO?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Who’s the principal? ISRO?

Perhaps their first trans principal?
Posted By: 700LH Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I don't know if Bundy or the school is more childish about the masks. The governor has lifted the requirement. Both were being pretty petty. Shutting down the game was pathetic.

I don't think Idaho ever had a statewide mask requirement. I have only put one on 5 times total, 3 was in Idaho and twice it was removed it as soon as I was inside. I was never ask to put it back on.

Orgeon won't sell you a bottle of rum without a mask on even if you're already standing at the counter to pay
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
A person in the stands without a mask is grounds to stop a football game at halftime ? The school officials need to be fired yesterday. Those kids work their butts off for a few minutes under the lights. Really just few games they’ll ever get to play and those school officials just robbed the kids of a half game.
Bundy, the hero to many on here lol.
He was good in that TV show.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Bundy, the hero to many on here lol.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
He was good in that TV show.

you two lookin' to get in trouble today?
Posted By: bkraft Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
I thought his daughter Kelli was HOTTTT. Peg was kinda trashy. Annon Bundy all-time rushing leader at Polk High.
I could use another white claw.....maybe take advantage of myself later.
Originally Posted by bkraft
I thought his daughter Kelli was HOTTTT. Peg was kinda trashy.

I guess he was a good football player too. Won state or something.

Probably why he was at the game in the first place. Motivate the kids. 35 to zip? Job done!
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
Hard to determine who was the more "precious" bundy or the principle. At least the cops didn't play.

We are certainly living in interesting times, I sense a lot of tension on those rare occasions we go to public places. Except the mountains, people are still mellow once they get out of town.

mike r
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

I read in the Nampa, Idaho newspaper the other day that Governor Little had been highly criticized by several groups for not having mandated a statewide masking. His answer to his critics has been that he lacked lawful authority to issue such a mandate.
It's my understanding that making mandates have left upto the county's to implement.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
The last Bundy thread was 1500 pages

JFC why
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
#freedom fighter, LMAO.

mike r
Posted By: mikieb Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/03/20
High five to the cops for not getting involved in the whole power play thing..... good work men !

Gotta say in my opinion Bundy was wrong.

He was a guest of whatever school district it is.
Even if it's the one he pays taxes in, his are a pittance compared to the budget.

Momma taught me to respect my host and their things.

You let me in your house and put me in an uncomfortable situation,
I leave if it's too bad.

Ass wipe could have left if he didn't want the mask. Could have left his nose out.
He left at halftime!

After he ruined the evening for fans and players. (Half of them anyway)

Principal probably is a power struck dick.

But he is the one in charge and was hired to make/enforce th e rules.

Careful here folks.
I see many letting their disdane for the political football that is covid
affect their judgement on issues.

We aren't liberals. We are intelligent free thinking people that analyze
the situation and make smart decisions. Feelings and emotions are
not decision making tools.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/04/20
Nutjob communist school flunkie runs into a real American.

Calls in Brownshirts.

Brownshirts turn out to be more real Americans.

So, nutjob communist school flunkie molests the kids instead.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Ammon Bundy's latest LOL - 10/04/20
we know your ass will get tased for it in Ohio
© 24hourcampfire