Home
Sleepy Joe let the truth slip out.

Piss on this senile opportunistic Communist Bastard and a pox on his Campaign and House.

I have words for Biden, but Mr. Bin won’t let me use them.
"You have to elect me to find out"....

Where have we heard THAT before?

Pelosi on Obamacare.. (hint)
This is fugging incredible. These azzholes are getting away with withholding their entire agenda from the people. I hope Trump and Pence hammer this home because it's a winner imo. It necessitates the media drawing them out to answer questions. And that's the last place they want him right now.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
"You have to elect me to find out"....

Where have we heard THAT before?

Pelosi on Obamacare.. (hint)

Yep. Translation- the people are too stupid to know what's best for them. That's our job as their enlightened superiors.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Piss on this senile opportunistic Communist Bastard and a pox on his Campaign and House.

Bear,
You have a penchant for cutting through the niceties of bullscchitt and going straight to the point of the matter and doing it in a straight line.

Like.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Bear,
You have a penchant for cutting through the niceties of bullscchitt and going straight to the point of the matter and doing it in a straight line.

Like.

Thanks. Most people just think I am so full of SCHITT that it has to come out. grin
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Bear,

Like.

Thanks. Most people just think I am so full of SCHITT that it has to come out. grin

Let the scchitt hit the wall, Bear. It’ll stick.
Goes back to that old witch when she said had to pass it to see what was in it.
Next time one of the azzholes in the media asks Trump a question he should reply "To find the answer to that question, you need to vote me back in office in November." Watch their little pointy heads explode.
Originally Posted by lastofthebreed
Next time one of the azzholes in the media asks Trump a question he should reply "To find the answer to that question, you need to vote me back in office in November." Watch their little pointy heads explode.

Or he could say "I'll answer your question, unlike the cowards that I'm running against that refuse to answer direct questions because they're worried about the people knowing what their true agenda is..."
© 24hourcampfire