Home
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Good Dog - 10/13/20
Posted By: JPro Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
That's a lot of dog to have in your face.
Posted By: skeen Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
He did a good job, I guess. I'd prefer home intruders greeted by my sheperds at least leave a blood trail.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20

Dubai doesn’t look too shaken up.
Posted By: NDsnowman Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
Looked like the poodle was trying too but couldn't reach.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
Would have been a happier ending if the dog had known what he was doing.

He did alright this time though.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
Stupid woman leaving the door unlocked!!! I try to get my family to lock the door. It isn't easy. They haven't faced a large number of felons as I have working for 24 years in a prison. Most of them are Narcisisstic. Whatever they do to others is OK as long as it is them doing it. But don't you DARE to do the same to them. One of them was telling his fellow felons on the yard that he would never again leave a witness alive. He had to know I was walking nearby. He's out right now. And unless he was caught by a policeman or victim's family he is still alive hurting other people. Lock your dog gone doors people! Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
What's amazing is how the dog changed from being friendly to defense based on the woman screaming.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
I'm surprised he didn't get attacked until she screamed. My buddies Great Dane won't let anyone inside the house unless he knows them.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
If idiots in this day and age leave their doors unlocked, I would not be surprised to see thugs and turds wander in, stupid homeowner! Good dog.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
Lol, that's a lot of dog to have hanging on your ass!
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
What a weird looking home. They look like boxes.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
This one never gets old.

Nor this one. 2:00 and 6:00 are the best parts.

Posted By: Poconojack Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20

Originally Posted by OldHat
What's amazing is how the dog changed from being friendly to defense based on the woman screaming.

Not really that amazing as it’s fairly common for dogs to take cues from their owner with respect to strangers.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Good Dog - 10/13/20
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Stupid woman leaving the door unlocked!!! I try to get my family to lock the door. It isn't easy. They haven't faced a large number of felons as I have working for 24 years in a prison. Most of them are Narcisisstic. Whatever they do to others is OK as long as it is them doing it. But don't you DARE to do the same to them. One of them was telling his fellow felons on the yard that he would never again leave a witness alive. He had to know I was walking nearby. He's out right now. And unless he was caught by a policeman or victim's family he is still alive hurting other people. Lock your dog gone doors people! Be Well, RZ.

Thanks for this. People don't realize that recidivists don't think the same way a normal person does.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper

Thanks for this. People don't realize that recidivists don't think the same way a normal person does.

We'd do well to return to the forms of justice common in 19th Century America, particularly for recidivists.
© 24hourcampfire