Home
The Fragments of a Civilization....

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/the-fragments-of-a-civilization/
VDH is one very insightful man.
Thanks for posting the article. This guy is a sound thinker. Unlike too many conservative pundits/thinkers his hair is never in fire. I don’t think that it would be if he actually had a lot of hair to catch on fire.
Frightening because it’s true.
Of course it's true. Everyone knows it's true.

The article is stating what is obvious and no longer classifies as insightful.
If you guys like Victor Davis Hansen, check out his podcast. It's called "The Classicist" and each episode is about 15 minutes long. It's VDH at his best, in my opinion.
Right thru the heart.
A very smart, articulate gentleman.....I enjoy every interview that he gives! memtb
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
If you guys like Victor Davis Hansen, check out his podcast. It's called "The Classicist" and each episode is about 15 minutes long. It's VDH at his best, in my opinion.

Anywhere on radio or Sirius XM?
https://www.nationalreview.com/podcasts/the-victor-davis-hanson-podcast/
I bet the National Review doesn't like that.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LD, I've never heard him on SiriusXM unless being interviewed by someone on Fox News. Most of the podcast apps will allow you to search "The Classicist" and you should be able to download it. I use Podcast Addict and Podcast Player and it is available for download on both of those.
But no jail time or firing squads.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LD, I've never heard him on SiriusXM unless being interviewed by someone on Fox News. Most of the podcast apps will allow you to search "The Classicist" and you should be able to download it. I use Podcast Addict and Podcast Player and it is available for download on both of those.

Ok. Thanks, BigSky.

Thanks for the tip. I just looked it up and followed it on the podcast app I use, (Podbean).
He has been on Tucker's show and what he said makes sense.
© 24hourcampfire