Home
Pelosi goes on CNN thinking she'll find a friendly audience, doesn't expect Blitzer to press her on why she won't accept a $1.8t stimulus package proposed by the GOP when Americans can't pay rent. She doesn't respond well to it near the end

Loony!
C U Next Tuesday
And we represent them.
Ad nasuem for emphasis....
Them???
The millions of welfarites, illegal aliens, and general freakshow types who contribute 0 as a whole to the nation??
Basically people who should not have the right to vote and just STFU and be thankful for what they get at taxpayer expense.
Is that who the "them" are???

LOL!!!
She wants trillions to wipe out California and New York's spend crazy debt......
That is the bottomline to her.

Wont be long before she is parrot tongueing out the front of her piehole uncontrollably.
Right now she is constantly tongueing the side of her mouth thinking no one notices it.

Fugging old senile bat......
B itch is bat s hit crazy! Betwix botox and booze she’s fading fast!
He’s her bitch, and she knows it.
She even said that she feeds us!

Wow. Time to go Nancy.
Yeah sure Nancy, SALT Deductions for the wealthiest blue staters and of course bailing out mismanaged and overpaid blue state pension funds for teachers, police, sanitation and fire fighters, of which none are losing their jobs. Those are so important to the folks who lost their jobs in the private sector from the Chinese Bio Weapon Virus. Just another lying puke Democrat.

Huh, I didn’t know Pelosi and “SOME” of the committee democrats represented the entire country, and the other “Elected” officials don’t..

Queen Pelosi ? ? Hearing here talk reminds me of when Hillary’s self entitlement to lead the country was obvious
Accusing anybody on CNN of being for the GOP,you gotta be crazy.Blitzer was shocked.Lol
She’s totally unhinged. Keep her to the forefront. She’s hurts the Dems more than she helps them.
Trump will get some mileage out of this
She wasn't expecting that!
Skip the ice cream, send me the refrigerator!
It was all staged. Part of the bigger plan.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s/15128236/president-harris#Post15128236

Part of the plan is that the media will do things to try to make it appear that they are fair and impartial. When they play a role in Joe's removal, they can pat themselves on the back. "See, it wasn't just a Trump thing."
Turn California Red again!!! Kick her out!!!.
Originally Posted by renegade50
And we represent them.
Ad nasuem for emphasis....
Them???
The millions of welfarites, illegal aliens, and general freakshow types who contribute 0 as a whole to the nation??
Basically people who should not have the right to vote and just STFU and be thankful for what they get at taxpayer expense.
Is that who the "them" are??
No the millions of "them" who lost their jobs due to the pandemic. Which she doesn't represent and has done nothing for but delay stimulus. The welfare "them" are no worse off now than they were before the pandemic. "We feed them" she says. My fuggin ass. She, like all gov't employees, is a net tax liability. So more properly workers in the private sector feed her and her stupid colleagues.
Every time I think things can't get any crazier I see a clip like that.....
Alex, I'll take "Things I will never see on CNN" for 1000.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
He’s her bitch, and she knows it.

Exactly.

She thanked him for allowing her to tell him that. Fuggin beautiful.
They're getting so ridiculous that even the media in bed with them can't make excuses for them 100% of the time.
She is losing her mind.

You just have to love it when she goes off.
© 24hourcampfire