Home
Posted By: joetex Yellowstone.... anyone watch ? - 10/14/20
They were doing some filming for the series on a big ranch just south of town yesterday .....
What's the plotline, in general ?
Worth watching ?
Posted By: 79S Re: Yellowstone.... anyone watch ? - 10/14/20
Uh yeah and great show!
I watch it.

It makes it's little liberal political points, but so far I've not puked from them.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rue/yellowstone-the-tv-show#Post14777591

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rch/true/yellowstone-finale#Post15161883

waiting for the new season

Ask Sam Olsen........

he's a B I G fan.......

what he needs to 'member

we watch it in the lower 47

I find it entertaining...somewhat far fetched........

hell my 91 YO MIL watches it.......

a bit vulger she said......I told her 'get over it'

Teeter is prob a fav for most...or Beth........

I'll have to check it out.......
Seemed odd. We're a looong way from Yellowstone. lol
Dunno what they were filming. They were all down by the ranch house ......
I'll have to check it out.......
Seemed odd. We're a looong way from Yellowstone. lol
Dunno what they were filming. They were all down by the ranch house ......

They filmed in Utah for a while...........

then someone kicked 'em out

too much cussin' & drinkin'
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Beth, all Beth. whistle
It's one of my guilty pleasures to watch.
Originally Posted by skeen

Beth, all Beth. whistle

No doubt. smile

She's got the sexy but poisonous redhead role down pat!
We both like it
Originally Posted by skeen

Beth, all Beth. whistle

Negative to both. Monica, hands down.

Worst part in the whole series so far is when Rip dies. I didn't see that coming!
Hell..... that's got 'ol what's his name in it ! lol
Hafta take a peek. Normally don't watch much tv

you'll need to watch it....

The sheriff and his female deputy from “Longmire” make an appearance in the next season of “Yellowstone” I hear.
That was actually pretty good but he should have kept that big shiny Dodge going and smashed all the bikes before he jumped out with his runnin' iron...lol
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
The sheriff and his female deputy from “Longmire” make an appearance in the next season of “Yellowstone” I hear.

Hopefully she shows more than just cleavage.

Anybody have an idea who'll be the badass character that replaces Rip?

It'll be a long time till that kid of his is grown enough to fill the shoes.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Adair?

good scene with Monica & Beth

last one

A lot of the series is filmed on a ranch in the Bitterroot, near my mom's house. Many of the actors and production people rent rooms from locals in town (Stevensville, MT) whom I know.

I watched about 15 minutes of one episode. It was so dumb and far fetched, I turned it off and went back to being bored.

It was BAD.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
A lot of the series is filmed on a ranch in the Bitterroot, near my mom's house. Many of the actors and production people rent rooms from locals in town (Stevensville, MT) whom I know.

I watched about 15 minutes of one episode. It was so dumb and far fetched, I turned it off and went back to being bored.

It was BAD.

TinCock

How's UR Mom ?
She's good. Still kicks ass and buys her little boy beer when he visits and even goes and picks him up from the bar when he's visiting old friends back home. Such a sweetie.

She also, unfortunately, watches Yellowstone and fully agrees it is Hollywood exaggerated and totally far fetched.
She's good. Still kicks ass and buys her little boy beer when he visits and even goes and picks him up from the bar when he's visiting old friends back home. Such a sweetie.

She also, unfortunately, watches Yellowstone and fully agrees it is Hollywood exaggerated and totally far fetched.

Like I said..

My 91 YO MIL has watched it here....

She says 'oh my' a lot.........

Yep..she still drives...'LJ' an '05 Avalon (LJ for Lear Jet)

Not with me in the car though.............
If I were to take the time to watch fiction, Yellowstone would be towards the top of the list.

And that isn't a dig, that's a compliment.
It's fun to watch. Beth is a hoot in many ways. I'm still loving when she climbs over the gate etc.

Rip can't be dead...yet.
Its about the best thing on. We like it.
Don’t worry about Rip. It’ll take more than Billygoat Gruff to kill him off. Anybody know when the next season starts?
I hope you all are referring to the fictional entertainment element of Yellowstone...and not the authenticity of the plot...when you say you're enjoying the series.

I say that after seeing only a portion of a single episode. However, after growing up in and around that industry in that part of the world, and still knowing many ranchers in Idaho and Montana, they all say the same thing about the rest of the series. I have been told that the struggles with environmentalists, water rights and trespassers is fairly accurate, but vigilante justice? Hangings? Old west style shootouts with cattle rustlers? Come on.....that shït hasn't happened since the early 1900s other than maybe in a few very rare instances..
I like to wear fresh merino and watch it.
I'll bet you do Sam...so WARM and COMFORTABLE!

I see the Yellowstone series as entertaining fiction and meant to be viewed as entertainment, not real world, simple as that, no different than practically all other movies and television shows.
Its like Dallas from the 80's

But today's cable TV
Yellowstone needs some practical input.

Instead of jumping out of the shiny Dodge I'd of had 'em rolling out of a dirty bale bed Ford.

2-3 heeler dogs woulda hit first.
But first of all....

If I pulled up on a pack of bikers who got a little sidetracked...

I'd ask for some drugs before I kicked their ass.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Adair?

Dude, that was unkind. Now I have to wipe white claw off my keyboard.
Yes Sam...now you're talking!

With a Stevens .22-250 and cheap ass Bushnell scope in the gun rack!
That's a real ranch rig!
Yellowstone needs some practical input.

Instead of jumping out of the shiny Dodge I'd of had 'em rolling out of a dirty bale bed Ford.

2-3 heeler dogs woulda hit first.

And ranch boots and dirty jeans or carharts. Those guys are pretty clean for “working “ hands.
What the hell is Ace up to? Anyone talk to him?

That guy is one of a kind.....fück'n hilarious.
A buddy's wife went and interviewed/whatever as an extra. Said she made it. Spent all day filming the one scene she was in. Hope it makes the cut, that'll be really neat.

It was BAD.

It sure was. Lots of Socal background scenery too in the series . The Rez stuff and politics is pretty funny. Fiction at its best. Like the series Dallas for someone living in NYC or San Fran. No characters go shopping in the dollar store lol
You joykiller fuggers.

It's about as far from reality as most of the threads here on the freakshow.

Just sit back and jerk off to the chicks, cheer on the good guys, boo the bad guys, and enjoy the scenery.

Sheesh!
What the hell is Ace up to? Anyone talk to him?

That guy is one of a kind.....fück'n hilarious.

I wish he would tune back in.

We're all fuuckin' [bleep] in real life, no different here.
You joykiller fuggers.

It's about as far from reality as most of the threads here on the freakshow.

Just sit back and jerk off to the chicks, cheer on the good guys, boo the bad guys, and enjoy the scenery.

Sheesh!

They need some Montana flying dragons and more tittties and man on man action. BGG lol
We need to make our own show.

It might suck(yeah right....) but at least it would be real...lol
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I hope you all are referring to the fictional entertainment element of Yellowstone...and not the authenticity of the plot...when you say you're enjoying the series.

I say that after seeing only a portion of a single episode. However, after growing up in and around that industry in that part of the world, and still knowing many ranchers in Idaho and Montana, they all say the same thing about the rest of the series. I have been told that the struggles with environmentalists, water rights and trespassers is fairly accurate, but vigilante justice? Hangings? Old west style shootouts with cattle rustlers? Come on.....that shït hasn't happened since the early 1900s other than maybe in a few very rare instances..

If you keep talking like that I'm going to have to take you to the train station. smile
Not sure WTF this train station is about.
I’ve enjoyed the series. Worth watching imho
We need to make our own show.

It might suck(yeah right....) but at least it would be real...lol

Fück ya...I want to be the pimp who is in charge of all the whores.

You know.....the good guy.

Probably the Amtrak station up in Browning
Watching Yellowstone is like driving past a bad car wreck - you don't want to look but you can't help but do it.

drover
I dont know........I still haven't finished my Hank The Cowdog books yet.....

I cant start something else.
Originally Posted by lastround
Don’t worry about Rip. It’ll take more than Billygoat Gruff to kill him off. Anybody know when the next season starts?

June 20th, 2021
Originally Posted by ribka

Probably the Amtrak station up in Browning

A place where roaches check in, but they don’t check out.
Train only goes one way!
Fun show, great scenery in more ways than one! I like it.

It's like dropping a sack full of kittens off a creek bridge to teach them how to swim......
I like it, best series on TV that is still running. Just me I guess I like Seal team also. Even though I think the lead actor does a poor job.
Originally Posted by kingfisher
I like it, best series on TV that is still running. Just me I guess I like Seal team also. Even though I think the lead actor does a poor job.

Same here, Hollyweird does do their best to fugg everything up. Sons of Anarchy also sucked but I watched it anyway.
© 24hourcampfire