Home
Posted By: JoeBob Trump is going SCORCHED EARTH - 10/14/20
on Biden right now. I think the knowledge that the FBI and numerous lawmakers have known about this for awhile and did nothing have pushed him over the edge. If he wins, there is going to be a reckoning. He gives no [bleep] now.
Go Rudy Go
He just wants to win. When it comes to career politicians of high stature there is almost always no reckoning because that would involve too many others.
Originally Posted by Slavek
He just wants to win..

He knows what will happen if he doesn't.
He just said that he had no idea how bad the Swamp and the people in it were. He said he used to say the phrase “Drain the swamp” but he didn’t really understand.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
He just said that he had no idea how bad the Swamp and the people in it were. He said he used to say the phrase “Drain the swamp” but he didn’t really understand.

He might still not know.
The silence is deafening. I wonder what is going on. I think that Joe hears the high heels in background. This is family.
It appears that President Trump took Rush’s advice and spent a little more time in the topic of the Biden’s and the swamp.

Good to hear.

Hope it puts him over the top.
I sense Biden is feeling suicidal right now. Where's Hilary?
Facebook and Twitter has closed the NEW YORK POST facebook page preventing any of this info into the web. Facebook and Twitter need to be broken up by the Fed as the First Amendment only applies if your a democrat.
They Jack has made a weak attempt at explanation as of 7:44 (19:44) post time..
Posted By: sse Re: Trump is going SCORCHED EARTH - 10/15/20
Facebook and Twitter need to be broken up by the Fed

i'd say it's about time, add google to the list
He should go scorched Earth, but stick to the facts. There's so much dirt on these corrupt azzholes that all he needs to do is talk about it over and over.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Trump is going SCORCHED EARTH - 10/15/20
^ This!
Same old smoke and mirrors from Dump. Dump may very well go to prison after he leaves office. If the polls are correct and they play out. As of now Biden will win BIG as in 355 electoral college votes. Smelling BLOOD in the water!
Originally Posted by benquick
Same old smoke and mirrors from Dump. Dump may very well go to prison after he leaves office. If the polls are correct and they play out. As of now Biden will win BIG as in 355 electoral college votes. Smelling BLOOD in the water!

You know how I know you are a complete dumbass?

Idiot. You got lost, DU is over that way....now beat it you bum. Your kind is NOT welcome on the 'Fire.

Now that I've got in my parting shot, this loser goes on Ignore....

Trump wins in a landslide. Hopefully after that.....you’ll eat your crayons and give your political opinions on another site
They don't call it the dumb $hit party for nothing.

are some kind of moron?
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Facebook and Twitter has closed the NEW YORK POST facebook page preventing any of this info into the web. Facebook and Twitter need to be broken up by the Fed as the First Amendment only applies if your a democrat.

No they haven't. It's up and running right now.
https://www.facebook.com/NYPost

LOL!
#trumplandslide
#liberaltears
#trump2020MAGA
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump is going SCORCHED EARTH - 10/15/20

If Trump is re-elected he needs to make that priority. Facebook, twitter, google and all the companies they own need to be broken up ASAP

You should at least try and make your horseschitt somewhat believeable.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JoeBob

He might still not know.

Oh, he knows. Its a headfake for the folks. As he said (wink, wink) he's staying out of it and letting the law take its course.
He kmew how deep the swamp was before he ever accepted the deal with military intel.
Low post count brigade, right before an election....as always.
................BennySLOW!...........U are one pathetic clown! Quite IGNORANT too!

No Benny BOY! Biden will not win BIG taking 355 electoral votes............Cuz the polls you rely on are completely FALSE, BOGUS and LIES! Trump will win with a minimum of 319 electoral votes, with a minimum of 20% of the black vote and a minimum of 42% of the hispanic vote.

Actually BennySLOW, Trump has better poll #s now in October 2020 then did Obama back in October of 2012 when he ran against Romney. Well Benny, Obama beat Romney. You are nothing more than regurgitated garbage simply regurgitating the crap coming from the lying and corrupt media. From one garbage dump to another (YOU).
One of the best things about social media is that when they show their blatant bias and censorship, they get exposed almost as fast, often times, on their own platform.
Posted By: jk16 Re: Trump is going SCORCHED EARTH - 10/15/20
Originally Posted by stxhunter

are some kind of moron?

No "- Bentdick" is just your average lying card carrying communist P.O.S.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

are some kind of moron?

They are sooo confident that they have all of their useful idiot trolls out in force. LMAO

That is EXACTLY what needs to happen.
Posted By: 79S Re: Trump is going SCORCHED EARTH - 10/15/20

Lol,,, ok
Originally Posted by 79S

Lol,,, ok

That blood beenquicktoadick is smelling is his own farts.
Do you even know what "Scorched Earth" means?
Posted By: JPro Re: Trump is going SCORCHED EARTH - 10/15/20
None of this is even on the front page at CNN right now. Shocking.....

1 story out of 40 on MSNBC front page. "Giuliani is the boy who cried Ukraine". Bet that's an honest look into things....

Great another troll. GFY, bentdick...
The operative word would be taste the blood in the water. I hope Bengay still gets his payment.

Relax, it's just your period.

Benquick/JeffObama has the Eye Dee Ten Tee virus.

How many of you know this affliction? wink
I'll be honest Hat, ya lost me.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

ID10T
Originally Posted by RJL53
Originally Posted by 12344mag

ID10T

Winner!!!!! smile
To many dirty hands to wash, aint nuffin gonna happen
Posted By: MAC Re: Trump is going SCORCHED EARTH - 10/15/20

You cannot possibly be this dumb.
Originally Posted by MAC

LOL.
Originally Posted by MAC

Never underestimate just how stupid a leftard can be.
I only wish Trump would have gone ballistic way before now. I'm afraid it's too late. If the Dems win in a few weeks, they will bury this and we will never know the truth.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
He should go scorched Earth, but stick to the facts. There's so much dirt on these corrupt azzholes that all he needs to do is talk about it over and over.

Talk to who, the choir? None of this gets to the public; the MSM and social media see to that. It's time to burn them out.
Originally Posted by 700LH
To many dirty hands to wash, aint nuffin gonna happen

Spot on, and the Supreme Soviet and Politburo are staged to assume complete power.
Originally Posted by grouseman
I sense Biden is feeling suicidal right now. Where's Hilary?

He may be feeling ole Vince Foster's pain.... shocked

Arkancide is fatal...

Buzzards are circling...

One looks a lot like Kamala...

Wouldn't want to be in Sleepy Joe's shoes or for sure, hiding in his basement... blush

They got his number and his days may well be numbered.

Swamps can be dangerous, especially where darkness looms....

DF
© 24hourcampfire