Home
I know a couple of people that had it. Felt poorly a couple of days, that was it.
I think it affects healthy people a lot differently then those in poor health with underlying health issues.
If they only felt poorly a couple days they are lucky.

That schidt kicked my ass for two weeks in early August.

Local rumor here was that it had been in our area back in February as whatever it was came with a cough that wouldn’t go away. We all had that crap and I can assure you it wasn’t Covid.

Cold sweats and zero energy to the point of being lethargic. I didn’t have the cough

My 72yo mom had it at same time and came through it just fine. No pre existing conditions.
Day 13.
I swore I had it, but I tested negative for antibodies. But I also know of two folks that tested negative for antibodies but positive for the covid a few weeks before. We've had atleast 4 folks get it at work just this past week.
Pretty sure I had it back in about '77 or '78, coinciding with the bad winters.
I had a case in late March. Felt like death for a few days and took about 2 weeks to fully recover.
I had it in February as well. I was 71 at the time and it took around 10 days to get out of bed and then another week to really feel good. I did not have the medicines our President had, no one did, but I got through it. It was about as bad as a bad flu. I did not have to go to the hospital but I know I don't want anyone to get this virus.
Have it and on day 12 in the hospital. Not fun.
I did felt fatigued, for about 4-5 days
That was it.
Haven't had it (that I know of anyway), don't know anyone that has, but according to our governor we all have it and we're all gonna die unless we hide in our basement.
Originally Posted by akpls
Haven't had it (that I know of anyway), don't know anyone that has, but according to our governor we all have it and we're all gonna die unless we hide in our basement.

Sounds like the democunt fools in Houston
COVID is the ex-lax of the medical billing code department. Gimme 12 days to make it look. good.
I know maybe a dozen people who’ve tested positive. All but one had nothing more than flu symptoms.

The one that had a tough time of it was a 30ish female, mildly overweight, no chronic health conditions. She spent a week in the hospital but no ICU. Lost 15% of her body weight, still has diminished cardio.

I did have an infected Mexican sneeze nearly on me a month ago. Rapid test was negative, so I added COVID to the long list of diseases I’m immune to.
Closest person to me that had the China flu is a cousin. She felt fine The entire time.
LSU/Florida football game cancelled/delayed due to supposed outbreaks.

Saints looking to play at open air LSU Death Valley, Tiger Stadium.

Some folks appear to be concerned about “the flu”.
Originally Posted by ro1459
I had it in February as well. I was 71 at the time and it took around 10 days to get out of bed and then another week to really feel good. I did not have the medicines our President had, no one did, but I got through it. It was about as bad as a bad flu. I did not have to go to the hospital but I know I don't want anyone to get this virus.

You tested positive for Covid-19 in February?
My son (16 yo) had it. It was about 3 days of it being rough (fever/aches), couple more kinda rough....about like the flu for him. He's an athlete and healthy as a horse. There are 5 of us total in the house(2 younger than him) and he stayed in his room and used a single bathroom that we would disinfect after he used it. He would wear a mask when he walked from his room to the bathroom. None of the rest of us got it and we were all home bound for 2 weeks.

I know a lot of folks that have had it now. Some said they felt a little rough but nothing bad, one had absolutely no symptoms, some have had it ROUGH....and it's drug out for some of them. Two I know are in ICU right now and they don't have any pre-existing conditions that I'm aware of, slightly overweight but not much. Two guys I know that would seem to be equal age/health/etc....one barely noticed he had it, the other ended up in the hospital.

My wife works in a school as a speech pathologist so she works with lots of kids from different classrooms. She's been in quarantine 40-some-odd days this year because she's been in contact with kids that have tested positive. As far as we know she hasn't caught it yet.
OH NO......I heard Saban got it!
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Pretty sure I had it back in about '77 or '78, coinciding with the bad winters.

Like ^^^
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by ro1459

You tested positive for Covid-19 in February?

No. In another post, I told everyone that I was part of the antibody study here in South Tennessee. The criteria for acceptance was that you had to have been sick between December and March, tested negative for the flu, recovered without going to the hospital, and had all of the other symptoms of COVID 19. I had all but the very high fever.( Mine was100.1) I was one of 25 people tested in early April. I did test positive for the antibody virus. Out of 25 people tested, 18 of us had COVID-19 antibodies, two were inconclusive, and five were negative. The nurse said that they were drawing no conclusions from the study at that time. She did tell me that 10,000 people were in that original test from all over America. She also warned me that just because I tested positive for COVID-19 antibodies, it did not mean I can't get it again. They just didn't know. She said that they have no idea how many people actually have had this virus and until everyone in the country is tested, no one will know. I was 71 and 50 pounds over weight. If I could survive this, so can most people. And NO, I do not want to get it again.
Kinda hard to combat the effects of a bio weapon virus created in a Chinese Bio Weapon Virology Lab. 50 years ago this would be considered a crime against humanity. Makes me puke when they call it a virus or pandemic. It’s a synthetic weaponized virus made by our number one enemy. WTF wake up.
I had it. Mild fever off and on, felt tired, diarrhea for 1 day, and short of breath for a few days. That is about it. I have had other sicknesses that were worse.
61 years old
no health issues
-0- medications
Never smoked
30lbs+- overweight
Never been sick other than an occasional cold or mild flu. Never spent a night in a hospital.

I started feeling bad evening of 3/20. suffered a week. Went to immediate care and they X Rayed my lungs and sent me home with a Zpack and Cough Syrup with codeine. Didn't help a bit. A week later went to get tested and 3 weeks later found out I was positive for the Wuhan Flu. A BAD FLU! NO MORE! JUST A REAL BAD FLU!
Took me 2-3 weeks to start feeling better, and another 3 weeks to get all my strength back. I didn't have enough strength to take a shower. It hurt to comb my hair! My hair even hurt! The cough lingered for weeks and was horrible! Real bad Cough!
I have 6 employees and went 3 days without going to work at all in that time. I've never missed work (40 years)because I didn't feel well!
4 others tested positive along with me(they all missed 3 weeks straight.Paid) The only guys that were fine were the guys that work from the neck down!
All that being said, they blew it by shutting the whole economy down. horrible mistake. A true man made virus released by China to destroy the world economy and destroy President Trump.
Glad I'm done with it. Now open everything back up.
TRUMP 2020!
I have not been tested, but last December/January I had all the classic symptoms. Fever, hacked and coughed, headache. Finally went away, but the cough got deep into my chest. Had to take Doxycycline to kill it. No big deal.
Was sicker than a dog in January with all the symptoms. I have a forever Prednisone scrip for emergency use in case of an asthma attack & that seemed to help a lot. It lasted about 2 weeks start to finish. No doctor, no hospital, no test so it's just a guess.
I haven't caught it, but I know 4 people who have died from it in the last 3 weeks. 3 had age and underlying conditions working against them but one was a 42 year old RN, healthy as a horse and mother of 2 young children. She tested positive on day 1 and died on day 11. It seems covid19 is just a bad cold for some, but the grim reaper for others. I hope it leaves us soon.
I know of one man in his 60's who got it form an illegal alien he hired. He got symptoms of a COVID-19 infection and felt bad enough that he got his wife to take went to our local hospital emergency room. When they found he wasn't on Medicare yet they sent him packing. He was able to see his regular Doc that day and got tested. His test was positive and but he got over it in a couple of weeks.

A guy at the barber shop told me his wife got sick and had symptoms COVID-19 so he took her to same hospital and they admitted her right away. She was at the hospital for a few days and was getting better but when the COVID-19 test came negative they discharged her. The guy said when they got their Medicare statement the hospital billed Medicare for treating a COVID-19 patient. He went to the hospital and demanded that they change their Medicare billing and was told that the hospital couldn't change medical records. I believe this is a common practice at some hospitals.
© 24hourcampfire