Home
There have been three since WWII.

In 1957-58 the H2N2 pandemic killed 52 people per 100,000 population world wide.

In 1968-69 the H3N2 killed 30 per 100,000.

The Covid has so far killed 11 per 100,000.

So if the covid deaths ultimately triple, Covid will be as deadly as the 1968 pandemic. Covid would have to kill FIVE TIMES as many people as it has so far to equal the 1957 Asian flu.

Does anybody remember shutting down the whole economy in 1957 or 1968?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

In 1957-58 the H2N2 pandemic killed 52 people per 100,000 population world wide.

So if the covid deaths ultimately triple, Covid will be as deadly as the 1968 pandemic. Covid would have to kill FIVE TIMES as many people as it has so far to equal the 1957 Asian flu.

Trump wasn’t running for re-election and the general public was much smarter.
Is trump getting this information?
No and I lived through both of them
Originally Posted by jackmountain

+1

It ain't over yet. Might just be getting started.

I don't see a shut down economy. Do you?

Rachel Maddow quote?
I remember, when I was a kid in the late 1960s, everyone was talking about the Hong Kong Flu going around. I remember that. Folks were concerned, but nobody shut anything down, and no one wore masks, and after a couple of years it was gone.
It fugged up some mink.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It fugged up some mink.

But minks fug like minks, so they'll be OK.
Scott Adams says that if you are angry over 40 years of global warming hoax, you don't have much choice about masks and lockdown for covid 19. You will be a skeptic.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Take a tour of Bourbon St. and get back to us. City of N. O. still shut down because of the carpet bag bitch Latoya Cantrell. Bet you wouldn’t look one of those bar or restaurant owners in the face who are facing the loss of their business and tell them the economy isn’t shut down for them. Many are broke.

I don’t live in N. O. and never will. It was a fun place 30 years ago when we went there to go out. But she is destroying the city. Less than 1% positive cases and 29 dead in 6 weeks. There is a reason......

Clyde
I was 10 during the 57/58 virus and never heard a word about it. I was 20 in 68/69 and again, never knew there was a virus killing people. We went to school, went to restaurants, football games etc, and partied like crazy. (68/69) The difference this time, besides all the news and closures, is that people we know are getting sick and some die. In those other years I didn't know anyone that got sick or died from the viruses.
It won't be serious at all in about 4 weeks.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It won't be serious at all in about 4 weeks.

Oh, they're gonna keep milking this "crisis", and stretching it out, no matter what the election results are. It ain't goin' away anytime soon.
After the election, COVID won’t be such a big deal.
It became a political football back in early February.

It's all about globalism and creating a compliant, easily controlled brown society for the future serfdom.
Originally Posted by Morewood
It became a political football back in early February.

It's all about globalism and creating a compliant, easily controlled brown society for the future serfdom.

Yep. And they're not gonna let up.
I don't think so. There are many businesses in Britain who refuse to go into shutdown for their second wave because they may have made it through the first wave economic crisis but it will ruin them completely if the government forces more shutdowns. I saw this on the news the other day - pubs and gyms are defying the new shutdown. People are just fed up because it's not the big scary monster that the politicians make it out to be. The second wave in the UK is not that bad - high number of cases but death rate is hugely down. More people are starting to wake up to the reality.
This is a diversionary tactic for the globalists to increase their power. They’re trying for a global reset to assure an oligarchy for their rule. Think the first “Kingsman” movie character played by Samuel Jackson. Same basic scheme just different tools to get the masses hooked.

If I’m understanding some reports correctly, the CDC cannot even obtain a sample of covid-19. The tests and the millions of cases may be something similar. I’m not denying that people are dying, but is it the mysterious covid-19 or other issues.

Its time to get on with living. Live free or die trying to live free.
Originally Posted by slowmover12

If I’m understanding some reports correctly, the CDC cannot even obtain a sample of covid-19. The tests and the millions of cases may be something similar.

I have no words......

Lol, when was the last time you saw a woman?
Or your toes?

Gonna be a long couple months ahead for you, better get some rest.
Originally Posted by duck911

If I’m understanding some reports correctly, the CDC cannot even obtain a sample of covid-19. The tests and the millions of cases may be something similar.

I have no words......

Finally.
A significantly smaller percentage than the propaganda we are being fed says.

I have no words......

Did your BFF put something in your mouth ? Not a dessert coffee either !
Originally Posted by ro1459
I was 10 during the 57/58 virus and never heard a word about it. I was 20 in 68/69 and again, never knew there was a virus killing people. We went to school, went to restaurants, football games etc, and partied like crazy. (68/69) The difference this time, besides all the news and closures, is that people we know are getting sick and some die. In those other years I didn't know anyone that got sick or died from the viruses.

I wonder, are the figures reliable? Or is it a difference between means of communication between then and now, our phones and news networks?

I have no words......

Thank you.

Numbers I came up with are..

1957 116,000 USA deaths total. Influenza

1967 100,000 USA deaths total Influenza

2017-2018 61,000 USA deaths influenza

COVID-19 300,000 USA deaths as of today by CDC

COVID-19 kills 3 to 4% of those who get it, while influenza kills .1%, big difference
Oil companies have started lots of fracking of drilled but uncompleted wells in the Eagle Ford shale in the last few weeks.

They are betting lots of money on demand increasing soon.
It’s real simple. Back in 57 and 67 the communists had not fully taken over the education system yet.

Now you have multiple generations out of school, who have been brainwashed and have made all forms of MSM their god, and worship them every minute of every day. What they are fed could never be wrong, because they have been branded to believe these are ”knowledgeable professionals”, who should be respected and would never purposefully mislead / lie to them. They risk their lives to bring you live hurricane scenes. They are on TV raising funds for non-profits. The communists are branded to be like you and I.

Every communist is branded as a “star” on TV, on all major news outlets (local and national), all radio, all social media and every idiot musician / actor is idolized as brilliantly intelligent, even when many wind up in drug rehab at one time or another, yet they all are supposed to be highly intelligent and looked to for truth.

And sadly, the parents of those multiple generations of the brainwashed masses, who are in their 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s are just as dumb as their kids, and comprise the roughly 45% who vote commie no matter what.

You can’t fix that quantity, and kind of stupid. It only gets fixed through revolution once society collapses.

When the flu deaths for this year come out in next year’s reports, it’ll show the major fraud of baking the CV-19 death numbers. We had a bad flu season this year from the H1N1 virus, the same virus as the Spanish Flu, yet so far only half the deaths of a regular flu season are on the books presently.

The other half was fraudulently placed in the CV-19 column to spread the fear.

True CV-19 deaths are actually less than a bad flu season, and that is why they are not reporting the death numbers, and have switched to ramping testing, to keep the numbers high in order to drive and sustain the fear.

There are presently lawsuits being filed for Crimes Against Humanity against governments, just like after WW2, for this major world-wide fraud, and the damage the lock downs have down to economies of the world and people, and they already have the cold hard facts to prove their case, supported by multiple scientists and doctors across the globe.

It will be as big as the Nuremberg trials.

Originally Posted by GunTruck50

COVID-19 kills 3 to 4% of those who get it, while influenza kills .1%, big difference

CDC, and national / local governments have been caught lying about the true numbers multiple times.

Their own numbers they have reported prove they are lying, but they will point to their "printed" numbers on paper years from now, and state "look at our numbers, we didn't lie. This is what we reported".

They lie to your face own TV, because they realize the average citizen has been dumbed down to the point where they are incapable of conducting research for themselves.
Pandemics or the fear of pandemics will be a political hammer long after the election. This is just the beginning.

People will accept massive restrictions on their freedom if they think they can gain more safety. Fear is what is used to control the population. If it's not one thing it's another.

Please stop. You are dealing in things that you haven't the slightest command of.
COVID-19 deaths are more than likely a fraction of that number. They pencil whipped those figures for sure.

He died on impact, no wait it was COVID.
Something like 90% of individuals have Mononucleosis. If Mono deaths were counted by the same procedure as the Covid "deaths", Mono would be the most dread disease ever.
You can glean a lot by looking at numbers from Sweden. Except for fact they are very disciplined the death toll there should be very high.
Originally Posted by jeffbird
Oil companies have started lots of fracking of drilled but uncompleted wells in the Eagle Ford shale in the last few weeks.

They are betting lots of money on demand increasing soon.

Same in the Bakken. More work over rigs going up too. A few more fracs also and coil tubing operations.
I'm not sure how accurate the numbers in the OP are, but those are world wide. In 2020 so far the death rate in the USA is about 72/100,000 with 2 1/2 months to go. Some states are running 170-180 deaths/100.000.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state

During the Pandemics in the 1950's and 1960's the USA death rate was far lower than the rest of the world so it wouldn't be unusual for it to go largely un noticed here. In 2020 the USA has one of the highest death rates in the world.

This shouldn't be a big deal. And if it had been managed correctly at the outset wouldn't be.
It is and has been primarily politics.
From the beginning, it has been a political crisis, not a public health crisis

In 57 and 68 the Communist were still trying to destroy the US from the outside.
This is very good.

Originally Posted by viking
COVID-19 deaths are more than likely a fraction of that number. They pencil whipped those figures for sure.

He died on impact, no wait it was COVID.

I imagine a lot of those deaths are in nursing homes, and most of the nursing home deaths are in NY. I suppose it may be worth looking up how prevalent nursing homes are, in other parts of the world. It seems to be an industry that has expanded in the last 20 years or so. May be worth looking into, for comparison purposes.
"Death by Covid" numbers are deliberately and grossly inflated. The truth is that so far, only about 13,000 people have died OF Covid-19. The 200,000 or 300,000 deaths being claimed refer to people who died and had a positive test result of the corpse. You could die of a gang shooting in Chicago and if they find the virus in you, you go down as a COVID death - which is BS of the highest order.

Here in Utah, they claim that the "active cases" are something like 12,000 on any given day - but only about 120 are hospitalized. There are probably ten times that many people on any given day hospitalized for accident injuries. Not one "emergency tent hospital" that were set up has ever seen an overflow patient. Not one. This is not a crisis. Except in the minds of those who wish to cripple this country for their own ends.

No economic slowdown? Ask Delta Airlines about the $5 BILLION they've lost the last quarter. Check with any cruise line. Check with any restaurant chain. Check with any landlord. You have to be blind and a half-wit to deny this fake crisis has crippled the country. Or a liberal, which is the same thing.
Covid is a diversion for globalists to reset to take out President Trump (us). Get on with your life. Ignore everyone in the governmental medical bureaucracy.

Wash your hands often, don’t rub your eyes and chew on your nails unless your hands are freshly washed.

Be normal.

Perfectly stated...
I'm not sure I agree with everyone saying it won't be a crisis after the election.

I think the Democrats will still milk it for all they can, especially if Trump wins. If Biden wins they may still push it for setting "controls" on the public.

Hopefully Trumps wins and it just fades away....but I'm skeptical.
Excess deaths speaks another language... ALOT more people have died in 2020, compared to the Norm over the last 5 years.

My generation has spent 20 years in Afghanistan because nearly 4000 Americans where killed in 2001.
Your generation now: Naaah.. Nearly 300.000 prematurely dead Americans aint nothing. Its probably just a lie as well.. Trump said so.

Thank God its not as deadly as Trump actually believed it to be in March... with his [bleep] poor job up to now, hundreds of thousands more would have died.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Northman
Excess deaths speaks another language... ALOT more people have died in 2020, compared to the Norm over the last 5 years.

My generation has spent 20 years in Afghanistan because nearly 4000 Americans where killed in 2001.
Your generation now: Naaah.. Nearly 300.000 prematurely dead Americans aint nothing. Its probably just a lie as well.. Trump said so.

Thank God its not as deadly as Trump actually believed it to be in March... with his [bleep] poor job up to now, hundreds of thousands more would have died.

You are dumber than a bag of hammers. If you don’t know what a hammer is google it.
There is very serious world-wide pandemic of fear going on.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Remove them^^

Thank God Trump ended Bush/Obama needless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Your generation Thanks him greatly for that
We didn’t have CNN and MSM, and losers like Fauci back then. Also the general population had much fewer sister boys like Leroy, gayghost and ISRO.
Originally Posted by OldHat
This is very good.

Spot on.
Covid19 is an agenda, not a pandemic.

When we look at "All cause Mortality" in not just the USA but in almost ever other country including Itily and China, we see deaths in 2020 are LOWER then they were in 2019, 2018 or 2017.
THERE IS NO PANDEMIC!

So there is NO pandemic. Covid19 is blamed for many many many deaths but is not the real reason for those deaths. Today in the USA if you die for ANYTHING that can be said to involve your respiratory system, the CDC told the medical system to report that death as a Covid19 death. Many have gone to even worse extremes. We had a young man die here in Wyoming after being hit on his motorcycle by a construction truck, and his death was counted as a covid19 death. There are many many many thousands more deaths blamed on Covid19 but by far most had little or nothing do do with corona virus.
Covid 19 is the outbreak of a corona virus caused sickness in 2019 (called the common cold in 2018 and going back about 200 years)
The common cold is so called because it's common. So testing for it is going to result in millions of "positives" just like testing to see if humans have 2 legs or red blood or if the have to pee every day.
The we say the tests prove a pandemic. Nope.
Figures don't lie but liars are figuring.

Also keep in mind what we are told about the common cold. For 200 years it's been known you can't cure it. Now we are told a "super strain" of the common cold called Covid19 (Much stronger and more virulent then the "common" cold) is going to be cured in less then 1 year.............by a vaccine---- and lo and behold, hard core communists and globalists are going to have 100% control over it and you MUST take it.

Please don't be that stupid.
Originally Posted by ribka

Thank God Trump ended Bush/Obama needless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Your generation Thanks him greatly for that

Yeah.. thank God he ended the War Bush stared... Republicans Pissed away $Trillions fighting sheep herders and killed several hundreds of thousands innocent Iraqi civilians.

Conservative are done fighting yet. We have the anti-American/muslin/socialist/communist/marxist/liberals to fight and defeat. The world has the next plague china releases on the world.

Yeah.. thank God he ended the War Bush stared... Republicans Pissed away $Trillions fighting sheep herders and killed several hundreds of thousands innocent Iraqi civilians.

And I highly doubt Bush or his brother is voting for Trump. LOL

I think somebody needs a relaxing cruise in their Subaru.

LOL

Thousands of good Americans died in Obama's war too. Not to mention all of the innocent children the psychopath Obama killed with his death drones.

Has your generation learned to change a tire yet?
I'd love to believe that this is just another (((power grab))) like all of their other made up crises, they're certainly using it to grab all they can, but if that were all there is to it then how did they get all of those other countries with governable demographics and functional politics onboard with the story too? You think Germany where you already need a license to fart needs a humanitarian PR spin for bigger government? You think the Chink dictatorship needs a PR spin for anything at all?

Totally disagee if the numbers are way high then why are hospitals being overwhelmed all over the place. Today it is Wisconsin,

a few months ago it was New York, New Jersey, and California. Just the numbers in those 3 states tell you we have a pandemic.

All this stuff about Communist is just BS. I,m 74 and have not know a Communist in the USA yet. Joe McCarthy in about 1955

tried to say every third person was a Communist in the USA, including Eisenhower, said he was a card carrying Communist.

Strange thing was back then Joe had no proof. Far as I ca see those saying it today have no proof. If you have proof bring charges.

Samething with Trump wanting to put Hillary, Bill, Obama, and Comey in prison. Finally this week Barr had to admit there is no evidence.

No Republican prosecutor will take the case because there is no evidence. No evidence it did not happen.

Thousands of good Americans died in Obama's war too. Not to mention all of the innocent children the psychopath Obama killed with his death drones.

Has your generation learned to change a tire yet?

Oh no....is he a Millennial?

By the way the pandemic is darn serious we are headed towards loosing 350,000 to 400,000 people to it before we get

a vaccine. The second wave is just starting. Look out. in 1919 my family lost 5 members in 2 weeks to the Spanish flue.

All were from 20 years old to 28 years old. All the most healthy in there family.
Different virus you retard.

How did they get into some Spaniard's chimney anyway?

By the way the pandemic is darn serious we are headed towards loosing 350,000 to 400,000 people to it before we get

a vaccine. The second wave is just starting. Look out. in 1919 my family lost 5 members in 2 weeks to the Spanish flue.

All were from 20 years old to 28 years old. All the most healthy in there family.

Dementia?

Dementia?

I guess all the smart ones died in 1919.
Shiite! We're all gonna die again. More proof that masks are a feel good measure (and possibly dangerous) only.

Mask up and keep Fear Alive!

Death toll in Sweden is 5918 dead today.

Denmark 677 dead

Norway 278 dead

Finland 351 dead

Looks to me Sweden has a serious problem. They are doing the thing Dr. Atlas is trying to convince Trump to do

In the USA, called Heard immunity. If Dr. Atlas does that we could have 1.2 million dead or much more. There death toll is very

High because they did not require masks every where, and they did not stop large gatherings and close schools. The other countries listed did all those things

and had much less death rates.

lmao

Denmark 677 dead

Norway 278 dead

Finland 351 dead

Looks to me Sweden has a serious problem. They are doing the thing Dr. Atlas is trying to convince Trump to do

In the USA, called Heard immunity. If Dr. Atlas does that we could have 1.2 million dead or much more. There death toll is very

High because they did not require masks every where, and they did not stop large gatherings and close schools. The other countries listed did all those things

Stop talking about deaths to support your argument . People are gonna die regardless of the China Flu.

Sometimes only the strong will survive.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Different virus you retard.

How did they get into some Spaniard's chimney anyway?

Wasn't "retard" on the list of names some dumbazz asked us to stop using?
Like they say, its so serious you need to be tested to see if you even have it.

The death numbers piss me off. Alot of the reporters around here say x amount died with covid instead of saying died of covid. Amazing that sometimes 1 word changes the whole context.

Some people think the world is ending, each to their own i guess

Denmark 677 dead

Norway 278 dead

Finland 351 dead

Seriously, I wouldn't leave the house. And for the love of God, clean your keyboard hourly.
"COVID-19 kills 3 to 4% of those who get it, while influenza kills .1%, big difference"

Horsepucky.

Alaska is third in testing (per capita, likely) in the US. And of course, it is estimated that up to 40% of the people that have it have few or no symptoms, and never get tested.

I don't know where that 3-4% death rate is coming from - pulled out of someone's ass it appears.

Alaska's is .6% of those tested positive. Most, of course already have compromised health. Factor in the never tested positives, and it will be right down there close to the .1 or .2 (but marginally higher) for the good old "flu", which is what Covid is. Probably about .2 to .25%. Still good odds.

With all the fraud and hoaxing going on, we'll never know for sure.

Only a completely naive idiot believes CDC/MSM sky is falling propaganda anymore.

If I could go to Vegas with a 98% chance of winning, I'd probably lose my ass...... smile.

So there is that!
Neighbors behind us had it and said that it was the sickest that they have ever been. Didn’t die either, but damn, I don’t need to have a burger and a beer out somewhere with a bunch of people breathing at me to risk what so many here seem to be so oblivious about. Our infection rate is off the chart and frankly I have lots of way better places to put thousands of dollars than into a hospital bill for a Covid stay.

Dumptruck, where are you getting 300,000 us deaths? The cdc siteI looked at said 216000.

Just because you still draw a .gov check doesn't mean portions of the economy aren't shut down or highly restricted.
It just means the welfare office is still open.
Originally Posted by Windfall
Neighbors behind us had it and said that it was the sickest that they have ever been. Didn’t die either, but damn, I don’t need to have a burger and a beer out somewhere with a bunch of people breathing at me to risk what so many here seem to be so oblivious about. Our infection rate is off the chart and frankly I have lots of way better places to put thousands of dollars than into a hospital bill for a Covid stay.

Yes our infection rate compared to the rest of the world is high "as reported". We've also tested more folks than any other country in the world. Unless there's equal percentage of the population testing uniformly country by country,
to say our rate is high compared to the rest of the world is one stupid statement. Infection rate means nothing when you don't also discuss the seriousness of the effects of the infection. Are they asymptomatic, are they minor symptoms etc... Only one thing matters, and that is the death rate of people infected that aren't suffering from an underlying health issue.
Some of you are way too stupid to be owning firearms or operating motor vehicles. Jesus.

How do you even get wiping your own ass right?
Originally Posted by dassa

Dumptruck, where are you getting 300,000 us deaths? The cdc siteI looked at said 216000.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Windfall

Yes our infection rate compared to the rest of the world is high "as reported". We've also tested more folks than any other country in the world. Unless there's equal percentage of the population testing uniformly country by country,
to say our rate is high compared to the rest of the world is one stupid statement. Infection rate means nothing when you don't also discuss the seriousness of the effects of the infection. Are they asymptomatic, are they minor symptoms etc... Only one thing matters, and that is the death rate of people infected that aren't suffering from an underlying health issue.

I'm also interested in the covid only hospital stays also, besides the covid only deaths.

We will never get those numbers but hey, I can dream
Well I know of a fella 74yrs old, they say he’s obese, went to the hospital was running a temperature, for precautionary reasons. Cause he is in that age group if you get it probably going to die. Well that’s according to the new media and all the democrat governors oh and duck911, Anyhow he spent couple days in hospital was released and he’s doing pretty damn good. Here he is couple hours ago..
The year over year total deaths in the us is what I want to see.
If betting there’s not an extra 200,000 deaths in 2020 over the adjusted numbers for 2015-2019.
I know most of you Duck types live in bubbles and need your wife to operate a set of toe clippers, but aside from that...

Does anybody still believe this is a deadly virus?
Cousin.

Distant, but the kind ya hung out with, for whatever reason.

78, 5' 10", 350-400 pounds.

Hospitalized for heart problems. COPD, Hypertension. Couldn't walk across the living room.

"Tested positive" for Bolo-19. Hospital discharged.

Couldn't walk from the driveway to the entrance to the house.

Amberlamps called, then FD called ta help lift him into the lamps.

Back to the hospital. Heart attack, died.

The funeral home was gonna charge extra for the cremation, cause of weight.

Helpin settle affairs, got the death cert: "Covid-19".

Good guy, and wouldn't have agreed with bein used as a statistic.

For people who are in one of the high risk categories, it's real serious. For the other 98% of the population, it's no big deal.

Is it alright to punish all of the population, to cater to the 2% that are at high risk?
I got that from CDC yesterday. They said that New York had changed it numbers. But today John Hopkins is still at 217,000, so I,m back to 217,000

until I get more info.

Yes I sure as hell do.
Love all this talk of hospitals being "over run" The wife is a Nurse Manager in an urban hospital here in SE PA. Part of her area of supervision includes the nurses staffing the ICU. I can can tell you as a fact that this particular ICU was NEVER over run with Covid patients, even though this region was a "hotbed" of the "pandemic"in this state. In fact If you went by the numbers our Dem Gov and Tranny Secretary of Health were spewing, this hospital had far less COVID ICU or even hospitalized Covid patients than you would think.

Big numbers of asymptomatic or very minor patients are getting tested and often repeatedly retested which leads to higher numbers of positives. Many physicians offices are even REQUIRING a Covid test in order get an appointment for anything.
If betting there’s not an extra 200,000 deaths in 2020 over the adjusted numbers for 2015-2019.

That will be interesting for sure, but, there's going to be less deaths otherwise with a slew of people on lockdown for months, way less air travel, projects cancelled etc etc. One thing I'm pretty sure about, everyone be arguing about what the actual numbers mean for decades to come. lol
Originally Posted by Salty303

That will be interesting for sure, but, there's going to be less deaths otherwise with a slew of people on lockdown for months, way less air travel, projects cancelled etc etc. One thing I'm pretty sure about, everyone be arguing about what the actual numbers mean for decades to come. lol

There’s also going to be more deaths from suicide, alcoholism, folks not getting the diagnosis for other medical issues since they’re afraid to go to the hospital/Dr.

Yes I sure as hell do.

LMAO

There’s also going to be more deaths from suicide, alcoholism, drug overdose, folks not getting the diagnosis for other medical issues since they’re afraid to go to the hospital/Dr.

Originally Posted by marktheshark
Love all this talk of hospitals being "over run" The wife is a Nurse Manager in an urban hospital here in SE PA. Part of her area of supervision includes the nurses staffing the ICU. I can can tell you as a fact that this particular ICU was NEVER over run with Covid patients, even though this region was a "hotbed" of the "pandemic"in this state. In fact If you went by the numbers our Dem Gov and Tranny Secretary of Health were spewing, this hospital had far less COVID ICU or even hospitalized Covid patients than you would think.

Big numbers of asymptomatic or very minor patients are getting tested and often repeatedly retested which leads to higher numbers of positives. Many physicians offices are even REQUIRING a Covid test in order get an appointment for anything.

DickTuck and reality rarely mix.

There’s also going to be more deaths from suicide, alcoholism, folks not getting the diagnosis for other medical issues since they’re afraid to go to the hospital/Dr.

True that. ..

Ignoring the fact that you are attempting to compare 2 separate viruses, I guess you think modern medicine hasn't advanced at all in the last 101 years you dumb phouc!

Go look at the hospitals in Wisconsin right now. everyone is full or has one bed. They are now transfering to a 530 bed field hospital at the state fair grounds.

Plus transfering out of state. The Doctors in the state say they are being overwhelmed.
Shut the world down....

I remember hearing new York say the same thing. No beds left. Trump moved a big ass hospitsl ship into the harbor. Hardly used. Didnt they build hospitals in the park also that were hardly used?

The Doctor I just saw interviewed in Wisconsin. Said that for the most part they are just care takers. They have no great cures in there tool kit.

He said the most important thing to do is wear a mask and stay away from groups. I understand they are seperate viruses but both are deadly

and there is not much doctors can do to cure you except put you on Oxygen or a ventalator or a steroid. the other drug they have only helps a few people.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Go look at the hospitals in Wisconsin right now. everyone is full or has one bed. They are now transfering to a 530 bed field hospital at the state fair grounds.

Plus transfering out of state. The Doctors in the state say they are being overwhelmed.

No they're not liar. I have friends I grew up with in Wi who work as Drs and nurses and I just spoke to them today. Hospitals are not full you lying sack o schit. Like everyone I know on the front lines of healthcare they all say it is just a regular flu virus and they are not concerned.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Shut the world down....

I remember hearing new York say the same thing. No beds left. Trump moved a big ass hospitsl ship into the harbor. Hardly used. Didnt they build hospitals in the park also that were hardly used?

They were not used and were told to leave. So much for the hoax

Just looked at the data on their department of health site. Both total hospital beds and ICU bed are right around 84- 86% capacity with 17.5% of ventilators in use......but if you look at the chart with numbers of hospitalized Covid patients it appears to be right around 1000 patients including ICU patients. If 1000 new patients can "overwelm" an entire states hospital resources, that simply tells me that there arent alot of hospital resources in that state.....hell the Health System my wife works for has well over 1000 hospitalized patients at any given time in its 3 hospitals, Covid "pandemic" or not
If "The Warden" shoots me in the forehead, in the next month or so, I fully expect to be listed as a Covid victim !!!
Maybe that could be her defense plea ! smile smile smile
"He died of Covid !
Cases up, tests up, symptoms and recovery time down.

So I hear....
Gotta keep the scare going. How much $$ does the medical system get for covid treatments?
I suspect that death rate won't be significantly above that of a bad flu year, where thousands die of the flu but isn't reported in the media.
Gotta keep the scare going. How much $$ does the medical system get for covid treatments?

A phuqqin lot
Originally Posted by 16bore

A phuqqin lot

I had to call one of our largest hospital systems billing office a lot over the last 3 months. In the button pushing routine they have a whole different path in the phone tree for covid19 billing questions.
Originally Posted by DBT
I suspect that death rate won't be significantly above that of a bad flu year, where thousands die of the flu but isn't reported in the media.

It is already way past that. Get a clue. Or keep up the denial
SheRoy,

The list of schit you were born scared of, would make War & Peace look like a comic book.

LOL
Originally Posted by DBT

Link to factual stats that back up your assertion?
We’re on track to actually log less deaths this year, than last.

Sorry that facts trump “feelings”
I got that from CDC yesterday. They said that New York had changed it numbers. But today John Hopkins is still at 217,000, so I,m back to 217,000

until I get more info.

Yes I sure as hell do.

Between your post that I responded to, and these two posts, the death total went from 300000 to 217000. That means 83000 people resurrected from the fauxrona, and you still believe it's deadly?
SheRoy,

Have you ever been punched in the face?

Cock excluded.

LOL
Leroy’s took more shots to the face than Jenna Jamison.
Give or take.
Originally Posted by DBT

Poor leroy never took a math or science class in her life. Don't blame her for being stupid and ignorant.
Leroy’s took more shots to the face than Jenna Jamison.
Give or take.

Poor leroy has spermatoxicosis from too much semen ingestion
Originally Posted by DBT

Link to factual stats that back up your assertion?
We’re on track to actually log less deaths this year, than last.

Sorry that facts trump “feelings”

Don't know if this source is credible. If it is, you are mistaken.

https://theconversation.com/up-to-204-691-extra-deaths-in-the-us-so-far-in-this-pandemic-year-143139
Originally Posted by DBT

There have been reports of people dying with Covid that may not have actually died from Covid, even accidents. Plus many with existing medical conditions may have died regardless of Covid.

The true measure of Covid death rate is to use average annual death rate as a metric....which is either not yet available or it's hard to find, ie, cause of death may be because people are not getting medical treatment for cancer, heart disease, etc, which also raises overall death rate. It's not just Covid.

Plus the economic and mental health cost to society has to be considered, people losing their businesses, jobs, savings, etc....
One publication shows 204,691 extra deaths in 2020, possible due to COVID-19. Which leads to 8% to 12% higher number of deaths

than if there was no COVID-19.
One publication shows 204,691 extra deaths in 2020, possible due to COVID-19. Which leads to 8% to 12% higher number of deaths

Keep drinking the kool aid.
Originally Posted by KC

For people who are in one of the high risk categories, it's real serious. For the other 98% of the population, it's no big deal.

Is it alright to punish all of the population, to cater to the 2% that are at high risk?

Why not? We're changing 98% of our laws customs and norms to cater to the 1% that embrace sexual deviance.

Can you provide the common flu deaths for this year?

This ain't the Spanish Flu. This ain't even the Asian Flu from 1968. This ain't Bird flu or Swine flu, but the media and "authorities" are putting out the message that this is worse than Ebola or Hantavirus. Yes, it has the possibility of being serious for certain high risk people, but for the general population (85% of us) it's not too concerning, and certainly not worth shutting down the entire population of the planet.
I’m 70 yo and at NO time was the Country, Economy, Churches, Schools, etc shut down
**that I knew anything about” !!!!!!
We went to school, church, Holiday Observances... NOTHING was shut down !!

The worst economic hit we took BEFORE covid was the 73-75 “ Gas Shortage”
RIPOFF ! ! ! ! !

Can you say Contrived Pandemic FOR the Election ?

I think 2 months AFTER the election is ‘settled’, the pandemic will FADE away !!

Now I’ll see what others think.
Originally Posted by jwall
I’m 70 yo and at NO time was the Country, Economy, Churches, Schools, etc shut down
**that I knew anything about” !!!!!!
We went to school, church, Holiday Observances... NOTHING was shut down !!

The worst economic hit we took BEFORE covid was the 73-75 “ Gas Shortage”
RIPOFF ! ! ! ! !

Can you say Contrived Pandemic FOR the Election ?

I think 2 months AFTER the election is ‘settled’, the pandemic will FADE away !!

Now I’ll see what others think.

Perzactly
Originally Posted by jdunham

Keep drinking the kool aid.

YEAH !! They are ‘selling’ the total # of cases and barely mention the # of
RECOVERIES !!!!!!

I’m over it, the HYPE that is.

The AMA Journal States that there were 260,000 thousand extra deaths in 2020 compared to the five year average.

That was from 1 Mar to 16 Aug. Likely these numbers were greater because many people die from this at home and are

never counted. For a long time last year nursing home deaths were not included. People who were declared dead by

ambulance were also not included for a while. the AMA journal also states we may loose 400,000 people. That is the same as we lost in WW2.

The AMA Journal States that there were 260,000 thousand extra deaths in 2020 compared to the five year average.

That was from 1 Mar to 16 Aug. Likely these numbers were greater because many people die from this at home and are

never counted. For a long time last year nursing home deaths were not included. People who were declared dead by

ambulance were also not included for a while. the AMA journal also states we may loose 400,000 people. That is the same as we lost in WW2.

Ok typical can't answer a simple question. Typical liar

Several site say the death rate is 3% to 4% the death rate for seasonal flue is .1%
This pandemic has pluses and minuses.

The big plus is that folks are fleeing the public school system and either homeschooling and going private.

Travel is staying domestic.

Folks are going outside.

Minus. Folks are dying.
Studies are showing that the infection rate could be 10X higher than recorded.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/07/21/the-latest-cdc-antibody-tests-show-virus-rates-10x-higher/

The US has done tests at a number that is more than 1/3 the Population (124MM)

8.3MM US cases, 225K "CV-19 Related" deaths. A term that is widely tossed about. I know of at least one relative that has died in the pandemic time-frame, was never tested, but has CV-19 listed on the death papers.

Interesting points to ponder.
Serious enough, Vetter IH dealer has three mechanics out this week, one in the hospital.
You all arguing, do any of you know what you are talking about?

I'm reasonably intelligent, but not highly educated, so maybe im missing something.

2-300k dead? Well, we know that many of those didn't die from covid.
Some weren't even sick. Heck, one died from a drug overdose after an
altercation with police.

So those numbers are pretty much [bleep].

All the positives tests.
Well, we have all heard of people getting positive tests when they hadn't been tested.
People retested the next day and negative.
False negatives.
False positives.
Inability to test everyone accurately and get real numbers.

So, that's all [bleep].

Then we have the denials.

Under 10k actually died from covid. With no "co-morbidies".
Think about that one.

You really want to eliminate every death if the person,
Was over 70,
overweight,
High blood pressure,
Diabetes,
Any pulmonary issues?

How many of those co-morbidies would still be alive now?
For Christmas? Next year? 5 years? 10.
I was first told I had high blood pressure 25 years ago.
I I got covid 20 years ago...My death wasn't covid?

It's all [bleep].

The data is so corrupted, convoluted, and downright bullshittsz
that I don't understand how anyone here can think they really know anything.

That said, it seems more political than anything.
Not as deadly as they make it, but it sure has worked to
kill a number of people.

61,000 Flue deaths.
The biggest impact of COVID has been the hyped fear. That said, it is contagious as he//, and if you are vulnerable, it can kill you. My Dad got it, it was 14 days of misery then he died. (He had a stack of preconditions.) I got it from him, I never showed any symptoms, he was 85, I'm 60. If you catch flu and colds, I'd be careful, if you're pretty much never sick, I'd still be careful for others. It's the transmissibility that is the issue. Near as we can tell, Dad got infected at a gun show, we wore masks and got temp-checked, but it was a crowded gun show and not everyone wore masks. Gotta wonder if someone sneezed on a gun. Or something. But that was more than enough for the Communists to get their revenge on what my Dad did to them in the Delta.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

CDC, and national / local governments have been caught lying about the true numbers multiple times.

Their own numbers they have reported prove they are lying, but they will point to their "printed" numbers on paper years from now, and state "look at our numbers, we didn't lie. This is what we reported".

They lie to your face own TV, because they realize the average citizen has been dumbed down to the point where they are incapable of conducting research for themselves.

Spit out the semen and try to form a confidence sentence a******
Elkslayer cannot be trusted in any way shape or form he's a bold-faced liar

61,000 Flue deaths.

stuck in chimneys?
Originally Posted by CashisKing

When are you gonna stroke out?

When are you gonna stroke out?

Actually I'm using a computer program dumbass
Actually I'm using a computer program dumbass

At least you admitted just then you're not using your brain, being you don't have one.

Show where I was lying about the doctor getting fired, you mentally sick troll.
© 24hourcampfire