Home
I'm going to be in Boise next Friday and would like to do one of my favorite things, visiting gun shops. Please suggestions.
Impact guns, Sportsmans Warehouse ,Cabelas,Alpha-Omega in Nampa. There was a rbig eloading store Cliffs? Not sure if they're still around.
If you're feeling like a road trip there's a couple of pawn shops up in Fruitland I used to frequent. Worlds smallest pawn, and Gem state pawn.
There's "Cliff's Reloading and Safes" on Fairview Avenue. "Larry's Sporting Goods" in Nampa, Cabela's in Boise, Sportsman's Whse in Meridian, and in Nampa, and a few various pawn shops.

Cliff's used to be a good place to kill an hour or so. Good selection of new handguns under the counter, lots of new and used long guns, and a great selection of new or used reloading tools and components.

But, I have not been in since the crazy started. Their shelves might be as bare as everyone else's.

Yes, I forgot Alpha-Omega, and a couple other newer stores located near Boise. A-O caters hard toward the AR-15 crowd. I seldom find anything in there worth my time to stop. But that is just cause I don't swing that way.

Google up "gun stores in Boise" when you get to town. That is what I often do.
Independence Indoor Shooting near Eagle Road and Overland. I avoid Cliff's.
Avoid Cliff's and Alpha Omega, Larry's in Nampa is a good shop
Piss on Cliffs
https://www.idahogunstore.com/
Okay, guys, What's the problem with Cliff's? I mean other than they give up half of their building for a church and school. I don't have a problem with that.

Their prices might be the highest in the valley on powder, but they usually have what I am looking for when nobody else does.

Great place for RCBS, Lee, Redding, Hornady, and other parts when you do not have time to wait for mail order service.

They have always given me great service and been very helpful.
Buckhorn Pawn & Guns on Ustick Blvd., east of Cole St.

Lots of guns and high prices.

L.W.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Independence Indoor Shooting near Eagle Road and Overland. I avoid Cliff's.

iishooting.com. Good indoor range, both handgun and 100 yard rifle.

L.W.
I am surprised Cliff's is still open, if he is still the owner.

I worked for his dad when I was in Highschool, before Cliff moved to Idaho. He used to carry a decent supply of Coopers based on his webstore. Yea, he was big in Church, and I believe home schooling when they moved out of state.
© 24hourcampfire