Home
Posted By: persiandog wake up you 1motherfuckers - 10/17/20
I'm surprised Macron didn't come out all sad about the murderer being the victim and he should have been spared.
Posted By: viking Re: wake up you 1motherfuckers - 10/17/20
Careful watch ya wish for there frogs.

It’s like having a pet rattle snake around.
If it weren’t for our Grandfathers, those little bastards would all be speaking German and eating sauerkraut.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
If it weren’t for our Grandfathers, those little bastards would all be speaking German and eating sauerkraut.

That would be SO MUCH WORSE than what is happening in France today. We sure spent those dollars and patriot lives well.
Posted By: 358WCF Re: wake up you 1motherfuckers - 10/17/20

And probably a lot better off than they are now.
Originally Posted by 358WCF

No doubt! 🤠
Tell Suckermore, leroy and Ejp, not me. They think muzzies are fine, even the Bleck corksucking potus kind.
Je suis Charlie.....
Posted By: Brazos Re: wake up you 1motherfuckers - 10/17/20
I'm impressed that PD got mammy jabber in the title!
Nothin wrong with sauerkraut.
They should have shot him in the leg - Slow Joe
Posted By: hanco Re: wake up you 1motherfuckers - 10/17/20
They let those pieces of cshit in their country. What did they expect would happen???
Mostly peaceful.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: wake up you 1motherfuckers - 10/17/20
Well, at least Macron had the huevos to use the terms "Islamist terrorism".
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: wake up you 1motherfuckers - 10/17/20
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Well, at least Macron had the huevos to use the terms "Islamist terrorism".

Believe it or not the French actually have a history of hardball with terrorists.

What's astonishing to me is the readiness that they seem willing to accept immigrants of any stripe, including ismamicists, from wherever.

The old metaphor is the frog in the slowly boiling pot. Must have been a reason why they picked that animal.
Posted By: KFWA Re: wake up you 1motherfuckers - 10/18/20
I've told this story before, had a chance to go to Paris in October of 2000. Our office is in the suburbs. The day I arrive its a French Holiday so everything is closed down and I'm starving, so I ask the hotel where would be a place that is open I can get something to eat.

He gives me vague directions to a pizza place and tells me its walking distance, so I start walking. Some distance away from the hotel, I don't really remember how far, I'm walking down the street and a guy pulls over and says something to me in French, I apologized to him and told him I don't speak French, only English, and he converts over to English. He asks me where I am headed, I tell him some pizza place and he starts shaking his head no very intently. He says "Muslims, don't go there, very dangerous", So he then offers to drive me to the pizza place.

This was before 9/11. He didn't know I was a lost tourist, or at least I don't think he did, He was just like "what is this white idiot doing walking in this neighborhood?"
Posted By: OldHat Re: wake up you 1motherfuckers - 10/18/20
https://thereligionofpeace.com/

I don't know about that. Merkel's open border policies for radical Islamists will eventually destroy Germany.
Yep. Should have shot him in the leg.
Originally Posted by Morewood

I don't know about that. Merkel's open border policies for radical Islamists will eventually destroy Germany.

Yep, there have been consequences to us picking the wrong side in the war.
americans always talking about how the Europeans are cowards and giving their countries away but Europe is still over 90% white US is under 60% so maybe the thinking has to be revaluated. also the nationalist movements in Europe started while they are still over 90% white. the US nationalist movement here is barely off the ground and will be crushed unless arms are taken up.

[/quote]
Yep, there have been consequences to us picking the wrong side in the war.[/quote]

It would be hard to tour Dachau and still conclude we picked the wrong side in the war. JMHO.
Originally Posted by Speedgoat3006
[/quote]Yep, there have been consequences to us picking the wrong side in the war.

It would be hard to tour Dachau and still conclude we picked the wrong side in the war. JMHO.[/quote]

But the deal is if we had minded our own business and stayed out of World War 1 there is a good chance there wouldn't have been a World War 2 and Europe would have settled things without having a Hitler or Dachau. We had no business there or for that matter putting a blockade on Japan. As a consequence of our meddling over 1/3 of the world population ended up being ruled by communism, from the Chinese coast to the West German border. Our troubles started with the Spanish American War and our acquisition of an "empire". Now it looks like the Spanish American war victory is raising its ugly head again and Puerto Rico is agitating for statehood.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Yep
© 24hourcampfire