Home
Posted By: KFWA the poor mans trolling motor - 10/18/20
some guy turned his "lets see if this works" idea into a marketable product.

If you have a few batteries I guess it would work

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Drill-Paddle-Handheld-Trolling-Motor/106288096
That would sink pretty fast if you knocked it outta the boat.
You’d be up a creak without a paddle..
Seems like a perfect item for Walmart to carry.
The RONCO Troll-O-Matic!
I like to see where I'm going, but still a clever idea.
Poor mans trolling motor used to be a sculling paddle and lock
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
That would sink pretty fast if you knocked it outta the boat.

not if you tie a piece of rope to it
Trolling motor for farm ponds.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
You’d be up a creak without a paddle..

The shaft closer to the drill has a floatie thing zip tied to it so it won't sink if dropped in the water. I did the same thing to my net.
If you’re that broke you shouldn’t be fishing.
Don't laugh. I saw a guy on Hebgen Lake with one of those. He was in a kayak and going like a bat out of hell. That thing works.
You could use all the worn out drill batteries for an anchor too!
Originally Posted by BangPop
Don't laugh. I saw a guy on Hebgen Lake with one of those. He was in a kayak and going like a bat out of hell. That thing works.

A friend of mine was given one and it works. He said he wouldn't buy it himself but when he's bored he will scoot around with on the lake across from his house.
Meh. If my hands gotta be busy, I might as well be paddling or rowing.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

A friend of mine was given one and it works. He said he wouldn't buy it himself but when he's bored he will scoot around with on the lake across from his house.

Lol, Is your bud from Conklin? wink
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Lol, Is your bud from Conklin? wink

Lmao, no one in conklin can afford a cordless drill. Seriously though, it wouldnt surprise me if there wasn't a canoe or kayak being powered by that thing on crockery
© 24hourcampfire