Home
Apparently, over 300,000 absentee ballot applications were rejected because they were requesting duplicate ballots- probably nothing going on.
So the question is: did this happen 4 years ago ?? Or when Obama was elected and then re-elected ? Interesting.

kwg
And up here they were wanting to let early vote-by-mail voters "correct" their mis-filled out ballots. "Lack of signatures", etc.

Court rejected!
Nothing to see here....move along.

These are not the droids you are looking for.
Originally Posted by kwg020
So the question is: did this happen 4 years ago ?? Or when Obama was elected and then re-elected ? Interesting.

kwg

Philadelphia voting districts had Obama taking 115% of the vote over Romney. So 15% were neither not registered or voted twice. Not hard to win the popular vote with that kind of fraud.
PA cities are more than corrupt.
Originally Posted by Terryk
PA cities are more than corrupt.

Was living in PA when Joseph McDade barely missed going to the big house on corruption charges due to a technicality. And then a few months later, won re-election by a land slide...
I'm waiting to go to vote in person and see that I have already voted, which I have not... I do not trust this system. Mail in voting reeks with corruption. Something needs to be done before the next election to fix this. Hopefully its not too late. If the democrats get control it will be too late to ever fix it.
© 24hourcampfire