Home
Apparently, it’s because I’m racist and homophobic.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sue-bi...e-cute-little-white-girls-205944732.html

And here I always thought it was because a good college men’s intramural team could kick the hell out the WNBA championship team.

P
I dont watch the NBA or the WNBA.

Basketball is unwatchable.

DGAF about either.

I though only bull dykes watched WNBA.
"And here I always thought it was because a good college men’s intramural team could kick the hell out the championship team."

That is true for women's basketball. And also true for soccer.

The Number 50 American men's college soccer team would destroy the vaunted US Women's World Cup Soccer team. Yes the 50th best team of college boys would be ahead of the Women's World Champions, 8-0 at half time, and the guys would be running in the scrubs for the second half.
They use smaller balls and the hoops are larger making easier for them to score.

An average boys high school team would beat them easily
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"And here I always thought it was because a good college men’s intramural team could kick the hell out the championship team."

The Number 50 American men's college soccer team would destroy the vaunted US Women's World Cup Soccer team. Yes the 50th best team of college boys would be ahead of the Women's World Champions, 8-0 at half time, and the guys would be running in the scrubs for the second half.

A decent, not great, Jr high boys team in Texas beat the Women's Olympic champs. What does that say about their quality of play?
In my salesman days I used to get free tickets to many major sporting events and concerts. Once took a couple clients to a WNBA game.

Holy cow what a lesbo fest. Half the women in the audience were sporting crewcuts and flannel shirts with work boots. Girly femmes on their arm.

I had no idea.
Perhaps because it isn’t entertaining?
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

A decent, not great, Jr high boys team in Texas beat the Women's Olympic champs. What does that say about their quality of play?

A college All-Star team beat the original Dream Team. Just to be fair, sometimes the game isn’t about winning if the coach is experimenting with lineups or offenses.

P

Or maybe this
get fans to "Shame Watch" that's it!
It's a waste of time, like most womens sports except maybe shooting and gymnastics.
Life's too short to look at ugly women playing basketball
Originally Posted by 19352012

Or maybe this

ha
They use smaller balls and the hoops are larger making easier for them to score.

Nice try. The hoops are the same size, B-balls 1" smaller and a boys BB-team will not beat a Women's college (especially a top program such as uconn, stamford, SC, etc) or wnba BB team

BB court dimensions
Originally Posted by 19352012

Or maybe this

As if that doesn't happen in the nba, men's college BB or high school BB.
What about those of us that don’t give two craps about women’s soccer OR women’s basketball???
Well,well,well it took a Russian Jew [Bolshevik] to tell us we're racists because we don't like watching ugly-ass Negro women play a mediocre game of hoops.lol

Sue Bird's ancestry is Russian Jew.

May not be typical. but that sequence was full of sloppy basketball.
WNBA is borrrrrring. If I did watch it, I would stop when I learned they dedicated the season to Breonna Taylor the crack dealer.

As for the "cute little white girls" playing soccer, if the big hulking bull dyke WNBA players don't like that, they can try out for the women's soccer team. i ain't stoppin' them.

For the record, I don't watch women's (or men's) soccer either. Or the NBA for that matter. I don't get my rocks off watching tatooed Negroes with defective pituitary glands dance around in their underwear, especially when they support Marxist revolutionary groups like BLM.
WNBA = Glorified keep away...
Originally Posted by sackett

Nice try. The hoops are the same size, B-balls 1" smaller and a boys BB-team will not beat a Women's college (especially a top program such as uconn, stamford, SC, etc) or wnba BB team

BB court dimensions

I agree about the high school boys team.

Be advised that the UCONN women’s team regularly scrimmaged against male players. Non-organized program male players. Intramural league male players. And got crushed. Gino said it toughened them up. We’re talking about some of the best women’s college teams in history getting spanked by men who weren’t good enough to make a college team.

P
I gave it a try. Truly unwatchable.

I can do volleyball and softball, even a little tennis, but the power just ain’t there for good bball or soccer, and most of the women barely qualify as that.
Women’s beach volleyball, just saying.
Candace Wiggins had em all in a tizzy.....

.....for speaking the truth....

That nappy-headed white dyke reporter had an agenda...lol

More BS from Reba again. Cripes dude post about something you actually know. The ball is slightly smaller, that’s it.
the only sport I watch now is this. cant figure out why I like it so much but I do

Attached picture 5e271cd52030277c340ea319.jpg
Originally Posted by rte
Well,well,well it took a Russian Jew [Bolshevik] to tell us we're racists because we don't like watching ugly-ass Negro women play a mediocre game of hoops.lol

Sue Bird's ancestry is Russian Jew.

She is not only a Bolshevik but also a sodomite/homosexual/queer.
Originally Posted by callnum aka Obama Homo Fluffer
More BS from Reba again. Cripes dude post about something you actually know. The ball is slightly smaller, that’s it.

Stopped watching basketball of any kind when Larry Bird left the Celtics.
Originally Posted by callnum

so you're an expert on small balls?
Beach volleyball is where it's at.
So it sounds like they already know what they need to do. Add more cute white girls to the rosters......
Imagine women in combat?!? I'm not talking about asymmetric warfare. I'm talking real combat.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Apparently, it’s because I’m racist and homophobic.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sue-bi...e-cute-little-white-girls-205944732.html

And here I always thought it was because a good college men’s intramural team could kick the hell out the WNBA championship team.

P

With the exception of Women's Beach Volleyball, only two things wrong here:
1. Women
2. Sports.
I would rather watch fleas f-ck through a microscope. crazy
No more groid ball of any flavor for me now that the marxists have politicized it. DGAF
Rebecca Lobo said she was elected to the WNBA all straight team but they couldn't find 4 other straight players so the league never announced the award.
Originally Posted by gunner500
I would rather watch fleas f-ck through a microscope. crazy

Pervert, Ha!
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I stopped watching when they started printing anti American slogans on their jerseys.
"bunch of nappy-headed dykes" or was it "nappy-haired"?
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

BB court dimensions

I agree about the high school boys team.

Be advised that the UCONN women’s team regularly scrimmaged against male players. Non-organized program male players. Intramural league male players. And got crushed. Gino said it toughened them up. We’re talking about some of the best women’s college teams in history getting spanked by men who weren’t good enough to make a college team.

P

You forgot to mention that it is 3 uconn women against 5 men. They typically don't play them straight up 5 on 5. And it is part of their daily practices, not just a scrimmage here and there.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

You remember Kurt Rambis? He played for the Lakers back then. He was like the Happy Gilmore of the NBA. I lost interest when he retired.

BB court dimensions

Thank you. Beat me to it.

Signed
Parent of a b ball player that will be playing at the next level after her senior year and is not on the LBGTQ spectrum
© 24hourcampfire