Home
Trump to press Biden on Hunter Biden email stories if debate moderator doesn't, adviser says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...-if-debate-moderator-doesnt-adviser-says

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Hope the old POS has an Epic on camera Meltdown!
Not going to happen.

Kristin Welker will have full control over mic's.

She won't allow Biden to be hurt on her clock.
There will be no debate.
Trump needs to let him talk and screw himself this time.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Not going to happen.

Yep, that's what'll happen.
Something tells me he’ll keep stonewalling

I hope that Trump directs people to the New York Post’s article!
All Trump has to do is say....how's Hunter?
Originally Posted by smokepole
Not going to happen.

Trump needs to call them out on it.
Biden will ne listening to his earpiece. Someone offstage will provide a good comeback for every comment.

Trump should have the Secret Service jam all bluetooth frequencies that night - that would cause a REAL meltdown!
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Yup. Welker can't cut the mic fast enough to stop President Trump from dropping MOABs. He'll side-step her scripted questions every chance he gets.

Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
There will be no debate.

I suspect you are correct.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
There will be no debate.

That’s what I’m thinking. Hiden Biden will come down with Covid 19.
if it does come up he'll have a week to prepare for it and he'll have some can response lined up.

Trump needs to learn from the last debate and let Biden be Biden
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Trump to press Biden on Hunter Biden email stories if debate moderator doesn't, adviser says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...-if-debate-moderator-doesnt-adviser-says

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

The moderator will do everything in her power to suppress ANY questions about Hunter. Watch!
Not going to happen.

Sooner or later, Republicans are going to realize that any town hall, or debate forum is nothing but an ambush.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Not going to happen.

Sooner or later, Republicans are going to realize that any town hall, or debate forum is nothing but an ambush.

They never seem to get it, RB.
Not gonna matter, anyway. They could have video of Biden clubbing a baby seal, and those who were gonna vote for him would still do so.
It’s either going to be the debate Republicans hoped for the first time around or Trump is going to go completely off the rails.

Hopefully he’ll let sleepy Joe phuqq himself this time.

Now that it is out and so widespread most of the liberal mainstream news outlets are already running blocking for Biden with their own "Cover Biden Family's Ass -- Poor little Hunter" --- "Evil Heartless Trump / Republicans" stories.
If the mic is cut just run over to joe's and talk.

Joe will not be there because he will run away.
Would like to see it happen but the title of this thread is exactly what was said before the first debate and how did that one turn out?
Originally Posted by plainsman456
If the mic is cut just run over to joe's and talk.

Joe will not be there because he will run away.

LOL ! That would be funny !
Trump needs to focus on his accomplishments.

On Corona virus, he needs to note that he shut down travel to China and Biden called him xenophobic for doing so. Trump needs to note that he declared a national emergency early in the game and gave governors latitude to manage as they saw fit. He needs to note Cuomo said that Trump "delivered for New York."

On race Trump needs to clearly lay out his accomplishments. The black unemployment rate, opportunity zones, The First Step Act, restoring funding to historically black colleges and police reform. He needs to note that Biden accomplished NONE of that ever.

On foreign relations. Who is Al Queda? That's right, you don't hear about them anymore. When was the last time NK fired a missle? Middle East peace deals have been signed. We have stayed out of wars.

But Trump won't. He'll tend to the combative with both Biden and the moderator and lose another opportunity to highlight his accomplishments.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

On Corona virus, he needs to note that he shut down travel to China and Biden called him xenophobic for doing so. Trump needs to note that he declared a national emergency early in the game and gave governors latitude to manage as they saw fit. He needs to note Cuomo said that Trump "delivered for New York."

On race Trump needs to clearly lay out his accomplishments. The black unemployment rate, opportunity zones, The First Step Act, restoring funding to historically black colleges and police reform. He needs to note that Biden accomplished NONE of that ever.

On foreign relations. Who is Al Queda? That's right, you don't hear about them anymore. When was the last time NK fired a missle? Middle East peace deals have been signed. We have stayed out of wars.

But Trump won't. He'll tend to the combative with both Biden and the moderator and lose another opportunity to highlight his accomplishments.

I’m concerned that your last paragraph is prologue.
Trump should literally schedule his own town hall meeting and invite undecided people. And the moderator? Donald Trump. Why the fugk does he even need a moderator??? Just sit there, take questions and talk to the people. And start off the meeting by saying "you might be wondering why there's no moderator. Well, if you haven't figured it out, 90% of the media is bias and don't want you to hear the truth on matters, directly from your president. So hear we are, just a bunch of fellow Americans, without bias, without BS, talking about our country and our future..."
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Would like to see it happen but the title of this thread is exactly what was said before the first debate and how did that one turn out?

Trump won the first debate but could have been better. He says he will be better this time. I believe him.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Trump won the first debate but could have been better. He says he will be better this time. I believe him.

I hope you’re right Bows.

Maybe Pence gave Trump some lessons.
Who here thinks a cut mic is gonna stop trump?....lol

I do like the idea of trump having a town hall and he is the one fielding the questions.

I hope you’re right Bows.

Maybe Pence gave Trump some lessons.

Pence was dmn good and won his debate.
Biden’s handlers will have Biden trained to give an answer for everything.

It it ain't about who wins the debate.

It's about the lyin' media telling everyone who won the debate.
I don't know beans about debate strategy with a hostile media...but I kinda wonder if Trump just let Joe get rolling good, it seems the old fool would go off script after a couple minutes, start rambling and not finish sentences and publicly display his mental breakdown. Jeez, if he pulled any of the stuff I've seen on film clips...at the DMV office, they'd yank his license. But, he's not getting a drivers license, he's interviewing for the most powerful position in the world, so the standard is much lower. Demented puppet.

It it ain't about who wins the debate.

It's about the lyin' media telling everyone who won the debate.

It is about who wins a debate. Even democrats and fence sitters can discern that.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Biden’s handlers will have Biden trained to give an answer for everything.

Yeah but unless he’s mic’d up he won’t remember the answers.....hell, the dumbshit can’t even remember what position he’s running for let alone the answers to softball questions.
As rich as the Biden's stories may be, personally to Trump, he needs to focus & talk about what he's going to do..............economy, trade, taxes, Law & order, Covid.

That's what matters to all the people not already in his base & committed...............somehow Biden has managed to convince a lot of people that he has a "plan".............not at all true & Trump needs to expose him in a coherent manner for what he is on those things. Hammer, hammer, hammer.

MM
If the debate moderator doesn't call Biden out on the corruption he and his son are involved Trump needs to .

It is about who wins a debate. Even democrats and fence sitters can discern that.

Then if they are such bright, independent thinkers,..... Why would they consider voting for Biden in the first place?

Or Hillary?

Or Obama?
If Trump team could only figure out how to jam the feed to his hidden earpiece. Or make it squeal painfully so he would have to dig it out, or leave the stage suddenly.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If Trump team could only figure out how to jam the feed to his hidden earpiece. Or make it squeal painfully so he would have to dig it out, or leave the stage suddenly.

That'd be great!

I'll bet he has the technology to do so.

Then if they are such bright, independent thinkers,..... Why would they consider voting for Biden in the first place?

Or Hillary?

Or Obama?

It’s called Free Scchitt.

That’s why.

They could; they probably won't, but they should.

MM
I don't know beans about debate strategy with a hostile media...but I kinda wonder if Trump just let Joe get rolling good, it seems the old fool would go off script after a couple minutes, start rambling and not finish sentences and publicly display his mental breakdown. Jeez, if he pulled any of the stuff I've seen on film clips...at the DMV office, they'd yank his license. But, he's not getting a drivers license, he's interviewing for the most powerful position in the world, so the standard is much lower. Demented puppet.

That’s what he should do because Biden will reinforce the fact that he’s not fit for office.

My dad always taught me to keep my mouth shut when someone else is digging themselves a hole and I’d like to see Trump take that advice. I do however recognize that Trump has a “style” that seems to work for him and I don’t presume to know that by changing his style it would benefit him, although I believe it would.

I stopped by the local GOP headquarters 2 days ago and made a contribution to the Trump campaign. The old guy there said he’s been real busy taking donations and selling hats, signs and other campaign items. He said that it seems like Trump has more support this time than he did in 2016....only time will tell and through the grace of God will President Trump prevail. The future of our country and the prosperity of our children and grandchildren is at stake in this election.
When someone’s digging themselves into a hole, hand them a shovel.

Or Hillary?

Or Obama?

It’s called Free Scchitt.

That’s why.

Yep.

So they don't really care who wins the debate. They already know who they are gonna vote for.

That CNN tells them Biden won just gives them warm fuzzies.
I am thinking there is a good chance Biden bows out somehow....maybe not but would not shock me.
Originally Posted by cznut
I am thinking there is a good chance Biden bows out somehow....maybe not but would not shock me.

Probably test "positive"
Trump will be Trump and come unhinged to his detriment again, Biden just needs to let Trump be Trump actually
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Trump should literally schedule his own town hall meeting and invite undecided people. And the moderator? Donald Trump. Why the fugk does he even need a moderator??? Just sit there, take questions and talk to the people. And start off the meeting by saying "you might be wondering why there's no moderator. Well, if you haven't figured it out, 90% of the media is bias and don't want you to hear the truth on matters, directly from your president. So hear we are, just a bunch of fellow Americans, without bias, without BS, talking about our country and our future..."

Great ideal, but what Network would cover it without one of their own people moderating? Maybe he could do something like that and put it on youtube?
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Not going to happen.

Trump needs to call them out on it.

Like Reagan did many years ago....
Or refuse to debate unless there's no electronics.
but I kinda wonder if Trump just let Joe get rolling good, it seems the old fool would go off script after a couple minutes, start rambling and not finish sentences and publicly display his mental breakdown. Jeez, if he pulled any of the stuff I've seen on film clips...at the DMV office, they'd yank his license.

Everybody thought that wound easily happen last time & it really did not......................why do you think it will happen this time?

He's locked down all week preparing & he'll be pumped full of meds & very likely have a hidden ear piece to help him with info & to remain collected.

Trump needs to keep his cool, be coherent & talk about real issues too, & contrast himself & Ol' Joe, not make the whole time about attempting to goad Joe into maybe going off..............that did not work out well the 1st time out. He surely should try it, but if it's not working, Trump needs a Plan B.

This is for the whole enchilada.

MM
I just wish Trump would pepper his crowd with people that while the debate goes he could have stand up on cue like on his state of the Union and he could explain how he helped them and that he isn't better than anybody else but is an instrument of the people. Also he needs to respond to Joe with the following statement every single time. " No.. Joe.. That doesn't Go... He could say that four times and it would stick in everybody's head.
Originally Posted by ISRO
Trump will be Trump and come unhinged to his detriment again, Biden just needs to let Trump be Trump actually

So are you still voting for Trump “again” LOL!
Do you honestly think anyone believes your tripe?
They can train Biden up to the minute before the debate starts and he'll still forget 50% of what he just heard. He'll seem to be concentrating on a distant object when he's listening to his ear bud.
Just announced.............the impartial Debate Commission has now dictated that mic's will be muted after their 2 minutes of time has elapsed.

Trump should just cancel the debate................the mod is a Demon operative who spent Christmas with the Obama's & has given a ton of money to the Demons, so once again, not even close to neutral.

MM
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...to-mute-mics-at-final-trump-biden-debate

“Both campaigns this week again reaffirmed their agreement to the two-minute, uninterrupted rule. The Commission is announcing today that in order to enforce this agreed upon rule, the only candidate whose microphone will be open during these two-minute periods is the candidate who has the floor under the rules,” the commission said in a Monday evening statement.

“For the balance of each segment, which by design is intended to be dedicated to open discussion, both candidates’ microphones will be open,” it said.

Under the rules for Thursday's 90-minute debate, each candidate will have two minutes of uninterrupted time at the beginning of six 15-minute segments.
What Montana Man said. After watching the last two It's going to be bad enough as it is and if the debate's not going Joe's way the moderator's going to do what's necessary to help Joe over the finish line including changing the rules. Trump should make a statement that as unimpartial as the first debate and the "Town Hall" were there's no point doing another debate especially since Biden can't answer the questions without someone in his ear giving him the answers.
Wonder if he will still debate once the subpoena rolls in
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Just announced.............the impartial Debate Commission has now dictated that mic's will be muted after their 2 minutes of time has elapsed.

Trump should just cancel the debate................the mod is a Demon operative who spent Christmas with the Obama's & has given a ton of money to the Demons, so once again, not even close to neutral.

MM

I don't think the Dem's thought this one through. Joe can't hold a train of thought for 2 minutes, he will be all alone out there with no one to bail him out for 2 minute blocks. He will step on his dick, repeatedly. I think this will be a good thing.
You're forgetting the ear piece.........................

It WILL be there as they cannot trust him on his own for an hour & a half.

MM

MM

Yep. Just saw that Bullschitt. Trump should tell them to Fuqk Off !!!

Debate commission says it will mute Trump, Biden while opponent talks

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/debate-commission-mute-rules-trump-biden

Here’s how Trump’s team responded to the rule change:

“President Trump is committed to debating Joe Biden regardless of last minute rule changes from the biased commission in their latest attempt to provide advantage to their favored candidate," read a statement from campaign manager Bill Stepien
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ISRO

So are you still voting for Trump “again” LOL!
Do you honestly think anyone believes your tripe?

Yes Sir will be voting for him again.
Originally Posted by efw

Yes. Very important information for America to know about, and the MSM isn't reporting it. It shows that Joe Biden is a criminal of the worst sort.

“President Trump is committed to debating Joe Biden regardless of last minute rule changes from the biased commission in their latest attempt to provide advantage to their favored candidate," read a statement from campaign manager Bill Stepien

Bet they don't mute the 3rd debate member... The moderator.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw

Yes. Very important information for America to know about, and the MSM isn't reporting it. It shows that Joe Biden is a criminal of the worst sort.

The MSM is reporting it now as it's become impossible to ignore any longer but no surprise they are reporting their own version putting their own pro Biden spin on it and I expect you can bet the farm that Biden's handlers will have him prepped with a cover version, too.
Muting the mic is perfect, Joe will step in all kinds of schit.
Trump is scared cause everything is on the line, thats what happens when you personally guarantee loans with Russian Banks.

Bet Big, lose even Bigger ......
Originally Posted by Ginther
Trump is scared cause everything is on the line, thats what happens when you personally guarantee loans with Russian Banks.

Bet Big, lose even Bigger ......

You wish you were a Man . Envy is a deadly sin.
Ginther is a Russian hack.

Better yet; "how's it going , Big Guy?"
The new mute rule wouldn’t have nothing to do with resent events would it.
The copy of the computer work order with Hunter's signature has been made public; them Russion's are good.
https://bongino.com/5-big-things-am...r-granted-if-joe-biden-becomes-president
RUSH, I want to go back to the substance part of your call, the Trump debate and the personality that he exuded in the first one. I can tell you why that happened, if anybody cares. I don’t think it’s going to happen in this next debate. (sigh) I don’t know who was giving advice. I don’t know if he ignored it or if he listened to it. I think there was a clear effort to rattle Biden, and that didn’t work, and it should not have been part of a strategy.

RUSH: Well, he’s gonna be protected by a moderator. I cannot tell you how valuable that is. Look, there were a lot of people… (interruption) What? There were a lot of people who were advising the president before that debate. I was not one of them, but I know what the advice was and I didn’t understand it. It was designed to get Biden to lose composure and to resort to the “where am I, who am I, why am I here” personality that people think he has. It was designed to hasten that along. And I don’t know enough about those things. You know, I don’t know about how you psychologically attempt to get somebody to melt down.

More here.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/10/19/trump-must-change-strategy-in-the-next-debate/

Hopefully President Trump was listening.
Trump is going to blow it.
Originally Posted by 16bore

I couldn't disagree more. He would have lost the last time listening to all of the experts.

Most likely. Trump could get up there and [bleep] his pants and most here would claim he won.

If Trump can keep it together, he will win as the bar is set pretty low after the last one.

Most likely. Trump could get up there and [bleep] his pants and most here would claim he won.

If Trump can keep it together, he will win as the bar is set pretty low after the last one.

Yep................people here gauge the rest of the country by their own feelings & that's not how 70% or so of the rest of the country sees things.

You can take out another 45% or so for the hard core leftists, leaving around 25% or so who don't fit well into either camp. Those are the people DJT needs to win.

MM

Well of course not. Hiden Biden clearly needs all the help he can get when debating Trump. That’s exactly why they picked a DemoRat “Moderator”.
Don't know why Republicans continue to agree to participate in the Presidential Debate Commission when they show their bias election cycle after election cycle.

Well of course not. Hiden Biden clearly needs all the help he can get when debating Trump. That’s exactly why they picked a DemoRat “Moderator”.

Trump is behind in the polls and he choked in the last debate with his loss of emotion control, it is Joe's to lose!
All Trump has to do is say....how's Hunter, big guy?
Trump will sook and sulk thru the debate, watch his sour facial expression LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a tantrum like a toddler and stormed off the stage.

Either way it's hard to see G I Joe getting beat in the debate, after all Trump will be going thru STEROID withdrawals so I'm expecting a bit of ROID RAGE !!
Trump should ask they he be allowed to mute the moderator when she interrupts.

Yep................people here gauge the rest of the country by their own feelings & that's not how 70% or so of the rest of the country sees things.

You can take out another 45% or so for the hard core leftists, leaving around 25% or so who don't fit well into either camp. Those are the people DJT needs to win.

MM

HERESEY !!!

Do you realize what you’re saying, Man ???

You’re walking on the wild side here, MM.
Grins

You and Calvin called it right, btw. We need every vote in order to get the landslide that we want.

A close race says one thing. A landslide is a clear and undeniable statement and sets future direction for America.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I’m concerned that your last paragraph is prologue.

He probably will get riled up and further create concern with white women voters. It's his Achilles Heel.

He NEEDS to get re-elected! The Senate outcome doesn't look great, and we can't allow the DemComms to have complete control and pack the Court. The DemComms have no doubt ramped up the the vote fraud to epic proportions.

Whatever the official outcome, the pressure valve will blow after the election. Keep your powder dry for your own self preservation.
Originally Posted by Ginther
Trump will sook and sulk thru the debate, watch his sour facial expression LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a tantrum like a toddler and stormed off the stage.

Either way it's hard to see G I Joe getting beat in the debate, after all Trump will be going thru STEROID withdrawals so I'm expecting a bit of ROID RAGE !!

Look the retard found moms computer password again..
All DJT has to say is your son was talking to a 14yr old girl completely naked Joe.. Then sit back and watch cool joe come unhinged...

Don’t you have a fishing pole to go fix??
As far as Covid response from the POTUS and his admin, one must only read the article on American Thinker today, Fauci's Covid-19 Folly( I am not a link sharer.., just disseminating info). Fauci needs to be held accountable, and right freaking now. Trump has done nothing but do what needs to be done and if one wishes to allow corruption to flourish, by all means stoke your pipe with more Liberal Joe!
Originally Posted by 79S
All DJT has to say is your son was talking to a 14yr old girl completely naked Joe.. Then sit back and watch cool joe come unhinged...

Yeah, that’ll really address accomplishments, democrat duplicities and issues that people want to hear about and cast votes on.

Sure fire win and home run for Trump, that one.
Originally Posted by 79S

Don’t you have an NFL rerun game to go watch ?
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah, that’ll really address accomplishments, democrat duplicities and issues that people want to hear about and cast votes on.

I think it’s been proving numerous on here that you are a idiot..
Originally Posted by 79S

I guess you are one of those creeps thats good with child pornography and underage sex trafficking..
Originally Posted by 79S

Don’t you have an NFL rerun game to go watch ?

Go back to watching one life to live you ph ucking dud..
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

I guess you are one of those creeps thats good with child pornography and underage sex trafficking..

Go change your diaper and find a clean plastic nipple to suck on, Punk.
Trump will have his mic shut down anytime he varies from answering the question. Biden will get softball questions. It'll be sickeningly biased.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

You “thinking “, is a laugh. That’s been “proving “ also.

Fuggin mental dimwhit.
Go watch the NFL and support those anti America types.
There has to be some way to intercept/jam an ear-bud.....if he's using one, I'd love to see a techno-geek figure out how to feed Biden a slew of his old gaffs and watch him repeat them for everybody to hear - again!
Trump needs to put a separate mic in his pocket. When they cut him off. whip out that mic and give em hell.
If you are for communism-abortion-free Schitt-gun control-overseas jobs-Obama care you will vote Biden. If not you vote Trump. Debate won’t mean squat. Edk
Originally Posted by ERK
If you are for communism-abortion-free Schitt-gun control-overseas jobs-Obama care you will vote Biden. If not you vote Trump. Debate won’t mean squat. Edk

Pretty much.

Except that the debate will matter.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Go change your diaper and find a clean plastic nipple to suck on, Punk.

Dang ultimate burn did your mom help you with that one?
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Fuggin mental dimwhit.

Did you have to google that sweet ass burn?
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Fuggin mental dimwhit.

You still whining like the NFL loving bitch that you are?

Go suck on your pacifier, little boy.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Fuggin mental dimwhit.

Uh oh you better go take your midol... think your period started..
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Fuggin mental dimwhit.

Uh oh you better go take your midol... think your period started..

Only a dumb [bleep] like you would herald Midol and women’s periods.

Thursday night NFL or the Debate for you?

We know the answer to that.
© 24hourcampfire