Home
Posted By: joken2 Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317404810996518912

2019 --- Week 40 - 41 --- 1,251

2020 --- Week 40 - 41 --- 61
Posted By: KFWA Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20
I actually expected that, if its true

If you think about it, all the precautions people are taking to avoid covid-19 has to translate into reduced Flu transmissions, along with I would assume everyone lining up to get Flu shots in the hope that it somehow helps offset the symptoms of Covid-19

For 95%? who knows, that might also be because we've had a dry mild fall so far
Posted By: viking Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20
Maybe the down side to that is what those two California doctors said month’s ago. Basically peoples immune systems will be weakened from not being exposed to stuff on a daily basis. Something to think about.
Flu--- Diagnosis = Covid 19

Runny Nose--- Diagnosis = Covid 19

Diarrhea--- Diagnosis = Covid 19

Bloody nose--- Diagnosis = Covid 19

Ingrown hair--- Diagnosis = Covid 19

And on and on...
Posted By: joken2 Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20

...or ... 2020 flu cases possibly are being reported as covid-19 positive ?
Originally Posted by joken2

I had a sneaking suspicion that would be the case, i.e., that the majority of flu cases have been counted as COVID19 cases in order to inflate the numbers for increased Federal funds.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And on and on...

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ without a doubt.

MM
Posted By: 16bore Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20
Cash-in-19

There’s gold in them there hills. Hospitals get bank for Covid 19.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by joken2

I had a sneaking suspicion that would be the case, i.e., that the majority of flu cases have been counted as COVID19 cases in order to inflate the numbers for increased Federal funds.

Entirely believable since individual doctors and hospitals likely wouldn't know the numbers other health facilities around the rest of the country were reporting real time, therefore over reported flu as covid-19 positives, skewing the flu's true total numbers at an unbelievable low.

Posted By: jmh3 Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20
I would guess it has a lot to do with schools either being closed or socially distanced. I haven't had the flu since my kids were out of elementary school. The places are petri dishes.
It's all about the money for hospitals as I have two family members working in them. I get little , juicy tidbits of information from time to time. Urgent cares and E-rooms are being bombarded with individuals with a little sniffle that would normally shrug it off as a cold and drive on. Now the entire population is being urged to become wimps! As far as MSM is concerned it is all about spreading the panic to the myriad of covidiots out there. It is becoming exhausting!
I’m sure the flu cases are now counted as Covid cases. Also not as many people are flying. It seems like every time I flew in the fall I would come down with something. Those passenger jets are great for developing herd immunity.
This report says that 1300 have died from the flu in the US so far this year. They weren't counted as covid deaths.

FLU DEATHS
Posted By: ckat Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20
Originally Posted by troublesome82
It's all about the money for hospitals as I have two family members working in them. I get little , juicy tidbits of information from time to time. Urgent cares and E-rooms are being bombarded with individuals with a little sniffle that would normally shrug it off as a cold and drive on. Now the entire population is being urged to become wimps! As far as MSM is concerned it is all about spreading the panic to the myriad of covidiots out there. It is becoming exhausting!

Correct. This is a huge money grab for several sectors from the “endless” money tree in Washington (insert sarcasm.) I’m in the first responder world and the money grabbing is ridiculous! Some one have a sniffle? Send him and everyone around him home. Feds will pay their salaries while they’re away and also pay for the OTers coming in to backfill. That’s great for the municipality and their payroll budget. Why would they want to operate any differently? And we can claim that we’re doing it all in the name of “flattening the curve”, “slowing the spread”, or whatever the new catch phrase...

Makes me want to puke... same with hospitals.

To be clear, these are decisions being made on ADMINISTRATIVE levels - please don’t take it out on the grunts.
The grunts always suffer at the hands of the misdeeds of their leaders.
Posted By: dassa Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This report says that 1300 have died from the flu in the US so far this year. They weren't counted as covid deaths.

FLU DEATHS

That says it was published on December 16. Or maybe it means it will be published on Dec 16.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

FLU DEATHS

That was last year, as in 2019.
Oops. I missed that date. Thanks.
That's a Foxnews video on the OP twitter link. I can't find it on Foxnews. Does anyone have a link to it?
Originally Posted by 16bore
Cash-in-19

Hospitals don’t get a bonus for flu cases.
Got my flu shot this morning and the Pharmacist told me that they are not seeing any flu cases. She thinks kids staying home and masks are bringing it down countrywide..
Originally Posted by ironbender
Cash-in-19

Thus you won't find one in a hospital. Go ahead and look. Real "sciencey" schitt going on.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20
Every flu case is suspected CV-19. Not saying that’s bad though. Local nursing home had 5 positive cases last Friday, 13 positive by Monday. What happens is yet to be seen..
Posted By: Redneck Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20
Cash-in-19

They do indeed... Just follow the money - that's why it's ALL C-19....
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by ironbender
Cash-in-19

Thus you won't find one in a hospital. Go ahead and look. Real "sciencey" schitt going on.

Our local hospital has some flu admissions. They are almost all elderly/health-compromised. Just like the ‘rona, but are confirmed influenzas.
Posted By: AZmark Re: Flu Cases Down 95% ...??? - 10/20/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And on and on...

Erectile disfuction....Diagnosis = Covid 19
When’s that vaccine gonna be available???

Private Payer COVID-19 Reimbursement Rates Are Twice Medicare Rates

CMS Reduces Medicare Reimbursement Rate for Some COVID-19 Tests

Billing and reimbursement during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency

Nursing Home Strategies for COVID-19 Only Isolation of COVID-19 Residents
© 24hourcampfire