Home
Another reason to hate the NFL.

Funny how they never complained about that before.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Funny how they never complained about that before.

That we know of.
Couple of coddled dumbschits.
Tools, both of them. Just another reason not to watch the NFL.
why are they idiots? cause they called out a little of the trillions stolen and wasted by the pentagram? I guess you have brain damage from drugs so you dont remember trump railed against the F-35 wasting 1000's of billions on it tore into the pentagon and said he would be looking to get military hardware produced for a lot less. so Aikman and Buck are on the same page
A great example of why to move on from the NFL. I haven’t watched a snap this year and don’t plan to.
Aikman's a gagger anyway...GfY...

Heard it. Confirms my decision.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
why are they idiots? cause they called out a little of the trillions stolen and wasted by the pentagram? I guess you have brain damage from drugs so you dont remember trump railed against the F-35 wasting 1000's of billions on it tore into the pentagon and said he would be looking to get military hardware produced for a lot less. so Aikman and Buck are on the same page

Did you miss the Harris/Biden endorsement?
M
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Are you gone after the election like the rest of the Russians?

Trump On F-35: ‘We Should Make Everything’ In US – Breaking Defense

5 months ago
“They should have never let this happen. So I make a great trade deal and now I say this doesn’t feel the same to me. The ink was barely dry and the plague came over. And it doesn’t feel the same to me,” Trump said.

Later in the interview, the president offered the F-35 as an example of “the stupidity that I’ve seen” in America’s management of international trade, pointing to what he characterized as bungling by his predecessors.

“As an example, we’re making a fighter jet. It’s a certain fighter jet, I won’t tell you which, but it happens to be the F-35,” Trump said

“It’s a great jet, and we make parts for this jet all over the world. We make them in Turkey, we make them here, we’re going to make them there. All because President [Barack] Obama and others — I’m not just blaming him — thought it was a wonderful thing,” he said. “The problem is, if we have a problem with a country, you can’t make the jet. We get parts from all over the place. It’s so crazy. We should make everything in the United States,” Trump said.

“Could we do it?” Maria Bartiromo, the Fox interviewer, asked.

“Yeah, we’re doing it because I’m changing all those policies,” Trump replied. “Look, we make F-35s — very important, the greatest jet in the world — where the main body of the jet is made in Turkey and then sent here.”

Should that relationship collapse, Trump said Turkey could refuse to give the United States key F-35 parts.

But what the president said is not accurate. The main body of the jet — the central fuselage — is made in the United States by Northrop Grumman. Turkey did make some until the Trump Administration expelled Turkey from the F-35 program when President Tayyip Erdogan thumbed his nose at NATO and bought the S-400, an advanced surface-to-air missile system, from Russia. The United States under Trump has already decided to refuse to buy Turkish-made parts for the F-35.

There is a shadow of truth to the president’s characterization in that the Government Accountability Office just found that the Joint Strike Fighter program is having trouble finding replacements for 15 key parts previously supplied by Turkey to the F-35 program. But Turkey was expelled from the program by the Trump administration so…

The larger truth is that the F-35 program was designed from the beginning to be a vast enterprise with major components and its 300,000 parts made around the world, at dispersed and redundant manufacturing plants. The plane is assembled in three countries, at Fort Worth, Texas, in Cameri, Italy and in Nagoya, Japan. The program’s goal from the start: to closely bind and benefit both the United States and its allies. I’ve covered the F-35 almost since its beginnings. Here’s the language from the Memorandum of Understanding between the US and its allies as they agreed to build and fund the F-35. It’s simple, direct and clear.

“Having a common interest in defense;

“Recognizing the benefits to be obtained from international cooperation regarding standardization, rationalization, and interoperability of military equipments;

“Desiring to improve their mutual conventional defense capabilities through the application of emerging technology.”

Those are among the major reasons why more than a dozen countries (and climbing) have agreed to buy F-35s and nine countries — including Turkey — helped fund its early development.

The Pentagon — surprise, surprise — declined to comment on the president’s remarks, referring reporters to the White House. They did issue a standard statement saying DoD “remains fully committed to the F-35 program.”

NB — There have been reports that a Chinese company makes circuit boards for the F-35. Well, sort of. A trusted British company, Exception PCB, was acquired in 2013 by a Chinese company, Shenzhen Fastprint. The British Ministry of Defense said this when the reports surfaced: “Exception PCB produces bare circuit boards, and as a result, there are no risks associated with their product in the F-35 aircraft supply chain.”
In fairness to Buck, Aikman was the one who mentioned Kamala/Biden.

Buck is most likely a libtard as well though.
Was that on the broadcast or a “hot mic” moment? Wasn’t convinced either of them were smart enough to have an opinion on something beyond the yardage markers. Actually pretty surprised their handlers let them get political.

It’s really a pretty ignorant comment considering flyovers happened with regularity during Obama’s reign.

If that’s the kind of commentary occurring on the NFL, I’ll give it another 7 years before I check in again. Haven’t missed it since ‘13 so far.
Does the 'event' not pay for costs associated with flyovers?

The Harris/Biden remark, well that was to be expected.
I saw this on the "Blaze".....glad the insult was posted on the campfire.
Does the taxpayer pay for the flyovers or the NFL? Aikmen's a Cryboy, never liked him.
Haven't watched or listened to anything even connected to that left wing, Hollywood, circus act of political activist theater since 2012 and stuff like this makes me glad I no longer have to endure that soap opera B.S.. Now I feel like I'm way ahead of the curve in relation to folks who are just now turning off that Hollywood crap.
Originally Posted by Sako76
Does the taxpayer pay for the flyovers or the NFL? Aikmen's a Cryboy, never liked him.

Yes the military pays for the flyover. Flyovers are incorporated into routine training flights, part of the aircrew's monthly required flying time.
Tony Romo is a good play by play announcer imo
Damn good qb to: he put up big numbers wearing that cowboy jersey
Go Raiders
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Yes the military pays for the flyover. Flyovers are incorporated into routine training flights, part of the aircrew's monthly required flying time.

Exactly. Just another training flight
Originally Posted by blairvt

doesn't mean kamala/biden wouldn't cut them out
I've disliked those two for years........
Anything NFL sucks!!
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by blairvt

doesn't mean kamala/biden wouldn't cut them out

Maybe...
I was at a UofM football game last year that had a B-52 flyover. 130k + people got off their feet to cheer the BUFF. Willing to bet there may have been a libertard or two in that crowd.
It’s been going on for decades. Funny how they are concerned about it now, with Trump in charge.

The NFL is dead to me and most others, so who gives a flip?
I'll swim upstream here, I like Joe Buck! Jack Buck even more!
Why would anyone pay attention to a refugee from Stormfront.

Stormfront - SPQR70AD

Stormfront - SPQR70AD
His issue was that it was done at a virtually empty stadium.
Empty stadium, full stadium, who cares?

Figured they need so many hours of training and fly overs just doing that and PR at same time.
I’d the stadium was almost empty, I hope it only gets worse.
I think people here should leave a comment on the YouTube video. I did. At least you get the pleasure of knowing they hate the bad press they are getting on the subject. And yes, it bothers their inflated egos.
Those two are jackasses.
I'm

Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Was that on the broadcast or a “hot mic” moment? Wasn’t convinced either of them were smart enough to have an opinion on something beyond the yardage markers. Actually pretty surprised their handlers let them get political.

It’s really a pretty ignorant comment considering flyovers happened with regularity during Obama’s reign.

If that’s the kind of commentary occurring on the NFL, I’ll give it another 7 years before I check in again. Haven’t missed it since ‘13 so far.

Read on another site it was a "hot mic." moment..
Routine training hours + recruiting tool. I bet they would jump at a chance at PR flight in a military jet and think nothing of the cost to the taxpayer.
Troy Aikman is a piece of schit. I'll tell ya a quick story.

About 15 years ago, when my daughter was a teenager, she was into all of this dance and cheerleading competition stuff. Man, we had to go all over creation for these things. But as the good father I am, I went along with it. It was painful. They were looking for dancers at these competitions to dance during the halftime show at the Pro Bowl. My daughter got picked. Seemed like a good reason to go to Hawaii. It was pretty cool because you would see a lot of famous people and pro football players everywhere. After the halftime show, they had old Troy out there and were inducting him into the Pro Bowl Hall of Fame, or some such schit. A few days later, we were at the airport getting ready to leave. There were tons of celebrities also getting on planes to leave. There were a bunch of little kids hanging around in the lobby getting autographs as people were entering the airport. In walks Troy and he gets in line right behind us. A little girl, maybe 10 years old, comes running up to him and says, "Mr. Aikman, can I have your autograph?" His reply in a stern voice, "NO!!!". The little girl slinked off and was almost in tears. Screw that SOB.
I guess we know who Aikman is voting for.

Fugging communist piece of shidt.
Both pencil-neck Buck and concussion-victim Aikman have been anti-Packers forever.

Screw those idiots.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Both pencil-neck Buck and concussion-victim Aikman have been anti-Packers forever.

Screw those idiots.

I am betting pro fudge packer though.

Bill
I’m NFL clean and sober since 2004. Feels great and I don’t miss it one little itty bitty bit!
^^^who are these guys?^^^^
I guess, in an attempt to satisfy these "celebs", we could just have the pilots fly somewhere else instead of over the stadium. I suppose that would save the cost of the jet fuel used. Jeez. Do they really think that military aircraft are not being flown every single day with the sole purpose of stick time? Holy crap!

First, the National Anthem, now, flyovers. What next, kicking the wheel chair out from under a disabled vet being honored in pre-game/at half-time?

As a commentator, Troy is no Tony Romo!
As to the Flyovers, the years back the Thunderbirds did a flyover our little Iowa town. To honor a Fine young man from the Presbyterian church.

Dennis Wise was an Air Force jet pilot training of the coats of England doing the jets flying straight at each the, the straight up.

No casket, of course. His brother said, "He died doing what he loved,"

Time, and fuel well spent.
Who?
Troy is a Fudge PACKER. He dumped both Faith Hill and Lori Morgan back in his “dating” days.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Joe Buck plays for the “other team” too.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
He (Troy Aikman) dumped both Faith Hill and Lori Morgan back in his “dating” days.
Both of those women had legs for days.
If I was the CiC, military flyovers of any sporting event would go the way of the dodo bird.

Let them fly the rainbow flag instead.
Fly-overs are another chance at a training sortie. Dudes gotta keep current, and these things are used as such.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Aikman's a gagger anyway...GfY...

+1
The nfl is dead. I only know one guy who still watches any of it and his interest has waned. Comments like buck and aikman made are reasons why this kneeling and support for thuggery is allowed. The owners can’t believe that there businesses aren’t being hurt. The Vince Lombardi’s and Tom Landry’s are needed again if the league will survive. Somehow, I think it will fail.
How can any conservative patriot types that love the U.S.A. still watch thereby support the enemy because they play ball?
They are enslaved to their employer. They can't go off the network reservation thinking for themselves and voicing their own opinions.

They have to toe the communist party line.
it is true they aren't flyin over much of anything
Aikman responds:

https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/tro...utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=newsmax
Still an idiot.
I can't stand Joe Buck. The best part of him ran down his mammy's leg. His dad was very good.

Troy does know a little bit about football. Some moron saddled him with Buck.
Troy Aikman explains; "I love a flyover but It was odd to see one over a mostly empty stadium but I am an unwavering patriot that loves this country, has always respected our flag, supported the men and women in the armed forces as well as those in uniform who serve & protect and for anyone to suggest otherwise doesn’t know me, my beliefs or what I have stood for my entire life."

That's not what you said when you thought the mic was off, Troy. GFY.
doggone technology is everywhere tryin to stab ya in the back
Joe Buck is addicted to hair plugs. Snowflake SOB!
© 24hourcampfire