Home
Posted By: ribka Good shoot? - 10/23/20
another innocent brother shot by a white cop.

What did the perp pull out of his waistband?

https://www.foxla.com/news/caught-o...Nah4f2auUGPybeCcszXvtMnwOjKvDXztODhy7dYQ
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
His insulin?
Posted By: jimy Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
I'm going with Skittles !
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Covid mask?
Posted By: widrahthaar Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Looked like a bible to me.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Ni gger pulled a gun.
Posted By: ribka Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Ni gger pulled a gun.

now you dun it and crossed the line

calling social justice warrior cuck911!!!!!!
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Severity of the crime at issue? Was the suspect actively resisting and attempting to flee an arrest? Was the suspect an immediate danger to the officer and public?

The answers to those questions will determine legality.

Unless he was a fleeing felon the officer was attempting to apprehend...the see Tn v Garner.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
The 'woman' screaming sounded exactly like a c himp. 🤣
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Originally Posted by ribka
Good shoot?

Is there such a thing anymore??????????

MM
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
That was a legally justifiable shoot.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
That was a legally justifiable shoot.

but black lives matter so no death of a black man is justified
Posted By: smokepole Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Severity of the crime at issue? Was the suspect actively resisting and attempting to flee an arrest? Was the suspect an immediate danger to the officer and public?

Unless he was a fleeing felon the officer was attempting to apprehend...the see Tn v Garner.

So, if the police are called because a man is acting irrationally, jumping up and down on cars, and armed, what are the cops supposed to do?

I avoid the language "fleeing felon." It may be a felony to import parakeets without following certain procedures. I am not sure that elevates the threat the person poses.

Did you watch the video?
Originally Posted by smokepole

So, if the police are called because a man is acting irrationally, jumping up and down on cars, and armed, what are the cops supposed to do?

I'm just providing you what the supreme court decided in Graham vs. Connor, a landmark case in use of deadly force.

Tennessee vs. Garner specifically deals with deadly force use regarding a fleeing felon.

This case law, not my opinion, however I do understand how ignorant most of you are on the subject.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

Did you watch the video?

Im not saying it was a bad shoot.

I am saying the 3 prong test provided in the Graham vs. Connor decision will ultimately determine if it was a good shoot. Not your uninformed opinions.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Damn good shoot and damn good reactions by the cop.

I avoid the language "fleeing felon." It may be a felony to import parakeets without following certain procedures. I am not sure that elevates the threat the person poses.

parakeet smuggling, not crack cocaine and heroin , is a huge problem in the urban areas of America
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20

Isn't an armed man jumping on cars a peaceful protest that must simply be ignored? Someone isn't reading the 2020 version of the training manual.

Did you watch the video?

I am saying the 3 prong test provided in the Graham vs. Connor decision will ultimately determine if it was a good shoot. Not your uninformed opinions.

I’m aware what graham vs Connor says, you just sound like a retard trying to make everyone else look stupid.

It’s a video of a guy pulling a weapon on a cop during a wrestling match on the street. I don’t think the average dude needs to look at court cases from the 80’s to decide it’s a good shoot.

And thankfully you are not a SCOTUS justice. Because time and time again you post dumschiet like the above.

I'm just providing you what the supreme court decided in Graham vs. Connor, a landmark case in use of deadly force.

Tennessee vs. Garner specifically deals with deadly force use regarding a fleeing felon.

This case law, not my opinion, however I do understand how ignorant most of you are on the subject.

Tell us what Tn vs Garner says about a "fleeing felon."
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20

I wonder how severe pulling a gun on a cop is.........

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/471/1/

There you go numbnuts
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Obviously a violent felony. And you could probably articulate the act put the officer in immediate danger......so what would that make the shooting?

Justified.

It's that simple. Pull your head out of your azz people.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Righteous.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20

Did you miss the part where he drew a weapon? Makes everything you wrote moot.

Did you watch the video?

I’m aware what graham vs Connor says, you just sound like a retard trying to make everyone else look stupid.

It’s a video of a guy pulling a weapon on a cop during a wrestling match on the street. I don’t think the average dude needs to look at court cases from the 80’s to decide it’s a good shoot.

They should. Perhaps not in this circumstance because it appears to be obvious, but most of these 'tards are completely ignorant to what actually matters in a deadly force incident when determining the justification.

These same mopes would be frothing at the mouth if the camera angle was different (about a foot to the left) and the suspect was a different race and was wearing a maga hat....fact.

There you go numbnuts

Thank you for illustrating exactly why I avoid the language "fleeing felon."

"The use of deadly force to prevent the escape of all felony suspects, whatever the circumstances, is constitutionally unreasonable. Pp. 7-12."

The policy I operated under read as such.

Deadly force may be used on a fleeing suspect when:

1.The person committed a crime involving the use or threatened use of deadly force.

and

2.The person is armed or otherwise poses a threat to others.

and

3.The person has disobeyed an order to stop.

and

4. the use of deadly force by the officer doesn't pose an undue risk to others.

See, no use of the word fleeing felon.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Did you miss the part where he drew a weapon? Makes everything you wrote moot.

Did you miss my reply directly before your question, einstein?

Obviously a violent felony. And you could probably articulate the act put the officer in immediate danger......so what would that make the shooting?

Justified.

My head is out of my ass and TN vs Garner doesn't belong in this discussion. I don't know why you brought it up.

There you go numbnuts

"The use of deadly force to prevent the escape of all felony suspects, whatever the circumstances, is constitutionally unreasonable. Pp. 7-12."

1.The person committed a crime involving the use or threatened use of deadly force.

and

and

and

Yes and they specifically state deadly force is not justified in apprehension of a non violent felon. So what does that tell you?

There you go numbnuts

and

and

and

Yes and they specifically state deadly force is not justified in apprehension of a non violent felon. So what does that tell you?

It tells me to avoid the language fleeing felon.

Justified.

My head is out of my ass and TN vs Garner doesn't belong in this discussion. I don't know why you brought it up.

Nope this is a Graham vs. Connor applicable situation.

I'm surprised you of all people didn't want the cop to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness. Or perhaps attempt to de-escalate the situation with kumbaya time around a campfire.

Because you're an idiot.

Let us not forget your love for the patron saint Floyd.
When the hell has anyone on this site defended a white guy wearing a maga hat fighting a cop?

When has that even happened?

Or are you just being obtuse because you’re a retard?
Posted By: deflave Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Based on Graham vs. Connor it was 100% justifiable use of force.

It's not even debatable.
Originally Posted by deflave

It's not even debatable.

Wow that was simple. No outrage or hyperbole.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Shooting aside, that was a good takedown!
Posted By: Remsen Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Was the cop a midget or was the oppressed minority Oxblood Oxheart?
Originally Posted by deflave

It's not even debatable.

hush child lol
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20

No kidding, the cop is a stud.
Posted By: efw Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20

Yeah man he had practiced that draw and was ready; the perp was grabbing for his Gun as they struggled so as soon as he had his hand free he got that weapon in the game.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Good shoot? - 10/23/20
Originally Posted by efw

Yeah man he had practiced that draw and was ready; the perp was grabbing for his Gun as they struggled so as soon as he had his hand free he got that weapon in the game.

The take down before the shot was most excellent.....the draw was frosting on top.

Justified.

Nope this is a Graham vs. Connor applicable situation.

I'm surprised you of all people didn't want the cop to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness. Or perhaps attempt to de-escalate the situation with kumbaya time around a campfire.

Because you're an idiot.

Let us not forget your love for the patron saint Floyd.

I advocate for different levels of force for non aggressive resistors and aggressive resistors. If you can't distinguish a difference in Floyd's resistance and this person's resistance, it is you who is the idiot.

You know what? I take that back. Even if you can distinguish, you are still an idiot.
© 24hourcampfire