Home
Posted By: IndyCA35 Working Hard is Bad - 10/23/20
This summer the tax-funded KIPP Charter Schools decided to retire the slogan “Work hard. Be nice,” because it “supports the illusion of meritocracy.”

KIPP leadership thinks it is wrong to tell kids that hard work is all it will take to be successful, because there is something else standing in their way.

“Working hard and being nice is not going to dismantle systemic racism,” reads the KIPP website, explaining the decision to nix the old motto.

The new religion of wokeness preaches that everyone is a helpless victim. No amount of hard work will get you ahead.

KIPP hasn’t released a new slogan yet but maybe they’ll try, “Seize the means of production. Execute the Bourgeoisie.”

https://iman.infusion-links.com/api/v1/click/6378216842461184/6532213403287552
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/23/20
No school grades.

No hard work.

No bail required.
Posted By: hanco Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
No school grades.

No hard work.

No bail required.

The new normal
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
F that!
Posted By: 222ND Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
And no jail time for druggies
Posted By: 16bore Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
Free handouts make people successful.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
Originally Posted by 16bore
TAX PAYER FUNDED HANDOUTS to make people successful.

Corrected
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
This summer the tax-funded KIPP Charter Schools decided to retire the slogan “Work hard. Be nice,” because it “supports the illusion of meritocracy.”

KIPP leadership thinks it is wrong to tell kids that hard work is all it will take to be successful, because there is something else standing in their way.

“Working hard and being nice is not going to dismantle systemic racism,” reads the KIPP website, explaining the decision to nix the old motto.

The new religion of wokeness preaches that everyone is a helpless victim. No amount of hard work will get you ahead.

KIPP hasn’t released a new slogan yet but maybe they’ll try, “Seize the means of production. Execute the Bourgeoisie.”

https://iman.infusion-links.com/api/v1/click/6378216842461184/6532213403287552

That may be the least of what's wrong with that monumentally fucked up organization.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
Fools on Parade.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
Never heard of Kipp.
Posted By: hanco Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
I guess I better keep working!!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Working Hard is Bad - 10/24/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Fools on Parade.

Yep, and kipps full shlt, when I work hard, I get a mysterious phone call from the accounting firm to send more money to the irs...................crazy
© 24hourcampfire