Home
Easy peasy. Claim Russian interference. Rigged vote machines.
I **hope** we have this issue (Trump landslide win, to be contested)

But I don't trust the azzhats on the left for one second and I am afraid of MASSIVE fraud that turns this election upside down.

We shall see. Just praying for 4 more years....
One thing is for sure the democrat media wants to avoid looking like fools if Trump wins again. That’s a side benefit to them wanting to extend out for weeks calling a winner (unless it’s Biden). One so they can ramp up cheating efforts in key states and two so the media won’t be caught flat footed in there studios forced to announce Trump winning on election night they’ll be able to cushion it, make cheating allegations against Trump, ect before slowly announcing that he won.
I still think they are quite confident and capable of stealing this election.
Just make damn sure you vote so your question becomes valid!!! Then we will all learn the answer!
Voter fraud should be a hanging offense.
Originally Posted by GunDoc7
Just make damn sure you vote so your question becomes valid!!! Then we will all learn the answer!

Yes! Step by step.

It's to late to look over your shoulder. It's a sprint to the finish line now.

There are no doubt a cadre of lawyers waiting to go into action. ACB will be in. The republicans know the plans of the opposition, since the morons broadcast their every plan.
Only 1 percent of mail-in ballots are presently verified for "TWO" matching signatures in Clark County Nevada. The fix has started in Las Vegas.

My feeling is if Trump has 320 plus electoral votes on election night, Biden has to concede. If not
You guys keep saying "Landslide"...

Nobody is going to "landslide" anything.

If Trump wins, and I pray he does, it won't be a landslide. I hope it IS decisive enough to hold the ground we have though.
Originally Posted by hookeye

I’m concerned about how many bags and boxes of Biden ballots get brought in after Nov 3rd.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If Trump wins, and I pray he does, it won't be a landslide. I hope it IS decisive enough to hold the ground we have though.

^This

One definition of a "landslide" is winning the popular vote by double digits.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I’m concerned about how many bags and boxes of Biden ballots get brought in after Nov 3rd.

It seems they are always finding these things and they are always filled with Dem ballots

I think one of the things that saved trump in 2016 was he won those northern midwest states that no one really thought he could win, so they weren't ready with bags of Dem ballots ready to be discovered in car trunks and polling offices. I am sure that Soros and crew has made sure they are well stocked in all contested states this year.
Seattle and the west side democrats have developed the art of finding "boxes of ballots" in various places, to a fine degreee. Would not surprise me that they are advising the DNC on how to proceed.

I'm sure they have the Ryder trucks full now, just waiting for the "right" time.
I'd not be counting chickens befor--------------.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

How about 50 states. That's a landslide in my book.
Originally Posted by noKnees

It seems they are always finding these things and they are always filled with Dem ballots

I think one of the things that saved trump in 2016 was he won those northern midwest states that no one really thought he could win, so they weren't ready with bags of Dem ballots ready to be discovered in car trunks and polling offices. I am sure that Soros and crew has made sure they are well stocked in all contested states this year.

If a bunch of ballots get “found” then the Dems are effectively hanging their self in the long run ...The silent majority will remain silent only so long .
I hope you Commie loving Trumpers do the the right thing after the election......

The only Landslide will be the Democrats way.

The Silent majority will be making sure Trump see the inside of a jail cell and put Bill Barr in their with him, hopefully they get the same treatment Epstein got.....

And its normal for votes to be counted after Nov 3 so suck it up Bitches and stop whining like a cats.
Ginther cracking up.
Originally Posted by Ginther
I hope you Commie loving Trumpers do the the right thing after the election......

The Silent majority will be making sure Trump see the inside of a jail cell and put Bill Barr in their with him, hopefully they get the same treatment Epstein got.....

And its normal for votes to be counted after Nov 3 so suck it up Bitches and stop whining like a cats.

Coward^
You’re running scared like the bitch ass trick you are. For good reason. The trump train is gonna run your stupid ass over. Again.

You are the dumbest mf'er ever to come on this board, and a real k h u n t to boot.
Trump Train
Thanks for posting that video. Seen it before but it was worth another look. If Biden loses; why should he even bother with a concession speech ? I don't recall Hillary making one on election night 2016.
They will not even wake joe up at the end of the night.
ah, first we have to beat him. Counting chickens you know.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ginther cracking up.

Indeed!
Pay no attention to Cunther.

But really, what the hell difference does it make whether Biden concedes or not? He is NOT going to the White House.

Vag getting dry, I see. Try some Icy-Hot.

You ignorant fugk.
Ginther in is the Biden sex tape that gets revealed tomorrow. Needed a white guy after the fling with Obama
Ginthers crackhead Mom in the Hunter Biden sex tape.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]share image
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I don't recall Hillary making one on election night 2016.

In the first video, near the end, it is clear that Hillary conceded when Trump had only 248 electoral votes (needed 270) and five states still undeclared. Now she tells Biden, never concede? It is just so ironic. Can only be one reason why.
© 24hourcampfire