Home
Posted By: Oldman03 USPS again and again - 10/26/20
Got a pkg that has been setting in the OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER for 5 days, according to the USPS tracking. Estimated delivery was 23-26. Today's update says the pkg is still there and the pkg will be arriving late. No schit Sherlock! I'm not sure, but the pkg might weigh 1/4 lb., so the rules for heavy handling might apply, thus the delay. Maybe they couldn't get the fork truck started.
Posted By: ribka Re: USPS again and again - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Got a pkg that has been setting in the OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER for 5 days, according to the USPS tracking. Estimated delivery was 23-26. Today's update says the pkg is still there and the pkg will be arriving late. No schit Sherlock! I'm not sure, but the pkg might weigh 1/4 lb., so the rules for heavy handling might apply, thus the delay. Maybe they couldn't get the fork truck started.

prayers sent
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: USPS again and again - 10/26/20
Someone there just don't like you. wink

Hope it gets there soon.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: USPS again and again - 10/26/20
I just got one from Midway USA that looks like it was a football for a gorilla. It was torn open on two corners and some 125 grain Sierra 308's were missing. I contacted Midway and they have more bullets on the way. The funny part is all of the packing was still in the box like it was stuffed back in. ONly one box of bullets was missing so who ever "found it" must have a 300 blackout they needed to load for. Just my guess.

kwg
Posted By: aalf Re: USPS again and again - 10/26/20

I've got 65 pounds of cast bullets coming USPS....fingers crossed.....
Posted By: Brazos Re: USPS again and again - 10/26/20
Remember back before "tracking", when we were happy when a package arrived?
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: USPS again and again - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by Brazos
Remember back before "tracking", when we were happy when a package arrived?

Yeah, but then we thought the shipper was slow..... now we know it's the USPS!
Posted By: dassa Re: USPS again and again - 10/26/20
I placed two orders from two different vendors last Sunday. Both followed about the same schedule until Thursday, when they got to Denver. One made it here Friday. The other is out for delivery today. It took as long to go 1500 miles, as it did to go the last 5. It's been in Colorado Springs since Friday afternoon.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: USPS again and again - 10/26/20
Originally Posted by kwg020
I just got one from Midway USA that looks like it was a football for a gorilla. It was torn open on two corners and some 125 grain Sierra 308's were missing. I contacted Midway and they have more bullets on the way. The funny part is all of the packing was still in the box like it was stuffed back in. ONly one box of bullets was missing so who ever "found it" must have a 300 blackout they needed to load for. Just my guess.

kwg

Have had ammo "pilfered" from two separate commercial packages shipped via UPS. Nosler/ShootersProShop made good on both of them. First time, the box was resealed very neatly to make it look like the original packing tape. The second time was two boxes of 300 Black Out from a full case. Not like anyone would notice... Nothing like picking up a new case of ammo and hearing loose cartridges rolling around inside of it... frown
Posted By: Huntz Re: USPS again and again - 10/26/20
Who wants cheese and crackers with their whine?
© 24hourcampfire