Home
Get a load of all the weird laughing when the interviewer is stone cold serious. Notice how she pushes her tongue forward repeatedly? Body language people will tell you that is a sure sign that the person is "pushing away from everything the other person is saying." She wants nothing to do with any of those questions.

100% phony
Trump making fun of her weird laughing (first couple minutes of the clip).

Her chronic laughter is making me nervous. It like she knows the fix is in and she's going to be taking over for Biden soon but can't spill the beans......

Funniest comment I heard today about her cackling: sounds like Jack Nicholson‘s character in The Shining. Yikes!

😀
The Democrat Party. Where you can even change your race, if it's politically expedient to do so.
The way she looks up when answering - sure sign of lying.

Plus she did not grow up as a black girl.

Fake and liar.
She grew up as a black child in America.LOL

She looks like a man wearing a wig.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Her chronic laughter is making me nervous. It like she knows the fix is in and she's going to be taking over for Biden soon but can't spill the beans......

nah, hillary was exactly the same with her phony laugh
Gag me. What a liar.
There’s garden variety politicians bullchitting you (7-8/10 bs meter), and then there’s absolutely cringe-worthy, question their psychological well-being, rehearsed, tone-deaf, and devout fake-ness like THAT (11/10 bs meter).

Dammn.
Honestly when I first watched it I thought she was drunk or high. Possibly both.
The Cackle of a witch.
Notice that she never answers a single question. She speaks but doesn't actually say anything. She's taking lessons from Whitmer.

They(dems) won't make the mistake of putting her in front of a camera for an unscripted interview again. I normally despise Nora O'Donnell

but I'll give her a few points for holding Harris' and Biden's feet to the fire, if only for a few seconds.
CU Next Tuesday..... literally
Originally Posted by Fugawe
Notice that she never answers a single question. She speaks but doesn't actually say anything. She's taking lessons from Whitmer.

They(dems) won't make the mistake of putting her in front of a camera for an unscripted interview again. I normally despise Nora O'Donnell

but I'll give her a few points for holding Harris' and Biden's feet to the fire, if only for a few seconds.

Yep.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The Cackle of a witch.

No doubt Buddy!
About 45 seconds was all I could take.

"Notice that she never answers a single question. She speaks but doesn't actually say anything. She's taking lessons from Whitmer."

Same as Joe, but more coherent,
Originally Posted by ironbender
The way she looks up when answering - sure sign of lying.

Plus she did not grow up as a black girl.
So true!
Fake and liar.

Posted 10/7/20 - - - - - - it comes across clearly that this woman is overtly perfidious. Evil in nature. The deliberate facial expressions and physical gestures, and the pseudo-polite comments, are intended to cover the defect, but cannot. Morally speaking, this woman is dangerous.
Originally Posted by las
About 45 seconds was all I could take.

"Notice that she never answers a single question. She speaks but doesn't actually say anything. She's taking lessons from Whitmer."

Same as Joe, but more coherent,

You beat me by 40 seconds.
Yuk, yuk, yuk. Everything but the eyes laughing. Noticed it right away. Wakanda forever! (Not.)
Kamala is the personification of a b itch, more evil and more of a c unt than Hillary. Don't want her anywhere near the whitehouse.
Think Monica Lewinski, but with more ambition.
Say what you want, most here would hit it
Originally Posted by ISRO

Freud said “we accuse others of what we are guilty of”

Lead jab, then right cross.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Posted 10/7/20 - - - - - - it comes across clearly that this woman is overtly perfidious. Evil in nature. The deliberate facial expressions and physical gestures, and the pseudo-polite comments, are intended to cover the defect, but cannot. Morally speaking, this woman is dangerous.

Yes; exactly.
It kind of looks/acts like the crack meth heads with that stupid grin and whatever it is they do with their tongue.

They will do anything for the next hit. She would do anything for power.

I have to admit to hiring one to fix some shingle tabs on a 12-12 roof. He got a running start on the lesser slope porch and flopped on a foam cushion when he got up to the missing tab. Fixed about 10 tabs for $20. I also gave him another $10 for a bucket of tools. I took the tools to his brother who said they were his and thanked me for bringing them back. I wouldn't let him pay me back. He has his hands full with his family, I think he is the only one that stays straight.

Why not, everyone else has. Except’n ya homo’s.
She still can't get off of the "A black child growing up in the US" thing. Plus, her mother didn't immigrate HERE when she was 19. She immigrated to Jamaica when she was 19. Even though everyone knows she's not black, she keeps lying about it. Once a liar, always a liar. We're in deep schit if Biden wins.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Kamala is the personification of a b itch, more evil and more of a c unt than Hillary. Don't want her anywhere near the whitehouse.

100%
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
She still can't get off of the "A black child growing up in the US" thing. Plus, her mother didn't immigrate HERE when she was 19. She immigrated to Jamaica when she was 19. Even though everyone knows she's not black, she keeps lying about it. Once a liar, always a liar. We're in deep schit if Biden wins.

Her father is half black and could be even less than half.That would make her around 25% black.She's more Indian than anything,but she rides the black horse to death to pander with the blacks.I'm hearing a lot of black people don't like her.I bet she couldn't pass a drug test either.
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Her father is half black and could be even less than half.That would make her around 25% black.She's more Indian than anything,but she rides the black horse to death to pander with the blacks.I'm hearing a lot of black people don't like her.I bet she couldn't pass a drug test either.

I stand corrected, but she's still a liar.
She's about as black as Warren is American Indian, fakes/frauds both !
She sounds like Steve Marten in that one movie. I grew up as a poor black man. LOL. But he pulled it off. Edk
Originally Posted by 673

Lead jab, then right cross.

Can we stomp too? smile
I think I just puked in my mouth.......................................My God please get out and vote and get all of your friends and family out to vote as well...................please
Send that bitch to the dunking chair.

[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]

They just may have done it, I dind't think it was possible, the D's may have found someone less likable the Hillary
"Squaw with stinky crotch speak with forked tongue!"- - - - - - -wait a minute- - - -she's a dot Indian, not feather, right?
That fake laugh is what poker players call a "tell".

She's about to lie.
She's what we used to call in the psych hospital artificially bright. An awkward forced happiness and sign of being on a lot of antidepressants.

Bb
Just what we need , another quarter black politician.
She is Jamaican and Indian not black. All though her family owned slaves too.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

They just may have done it, I dind't think it was possible, the D's may have found someone less likable the Hillary

Bob, I hears someone (could have been Laura Ingalls) say Ha rris was Hillary Clinton...... without the charm. I was only half listening but spewed my coffee when it registered.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Get a load of all the weird laughing when the interviewer is stone cold serious. Notice how she pushes her tongue forward repeatedly? Body language people will tell you that is a sure sign that the person is "pushing away from everything the other person is saying." She wants nothing to do with any of those questions.

Looks like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in drag.

Whatever charms she may have had a couple of decades ago have fled the scene.
© 24hourcampfire