Home
WOW... Now that is funny!

And not the “woman of color ‘.

Calypso Louie, you never know.
I never thought I'd see the day. Maybe the black folk are waking up.
That is funny
I can't make heads or tails out of what point he's trying to make.
"Has the FBI been our friend?

Has the IRS been our friend?

Has the intelligence of America been a friend to the poor?"

Trump = fellow victim. Louis is unique, I'll say that.
Well,,,,,it’ll be complete when Al Sharpton comes aboard.

Waiting.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Politics sure makes strange bedfellows. I would have never predicted this...ever.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Well,,,,,it’ll be complete when Al Sharpton comes aboard.

Waiting.

Don't hold your breath.
If I hear him correctly, he`s telling them Mr. Trump is their friend, cause Trump is attacking the Fed. Agencies, FBI,IRS, that are not. So stop complaining, and let him do the job God put him there to do.
Wait till Bristo hears of this. whistle
Well God did use a donkey to speak to a fellow one time.......
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Farrakhan has always been an idiot.

There's a hall of fame in baseball and football... and maybe even basketball and soccer... I don't know... I don't care.

Farrakhan's legacy would occupy the main hall of the idiot MVP Museum.

That idiot that said Puerto Rico was going to flip upside down because of a navy base... would get a lesser room than Farrakhan for sure.

Some people gain wisdom with age and some people lose it.

Farrakhan was born a moron and he's been going downhill ever since. And there simply is no other way to skin the cat than that.
Wow ! The enemy of my enemy is my friend ! I’m certainly no friend of Mr Farrakhan but I must acknowledge that that in this case he’s perceptive and pragmatic. That backhanded endorsement from Farrakhan will have an effect on many blacks who hear it. Although most blacks don’t like Mr Farrakhan any more than I do the fact that an angry black leader points to a positive choice between two white oppressors will be eye opening. That endorsement may be worth a couple percent of the black vote that Trump would not have gotten.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

There's a hall of fame in baseball and football... and maybe even basketball and soccer... I don't know... I don't care.

That idiot that said Puerto Rico was going to flip upside down because of a navy base... would get a lesser room than Farrakhan for sure.

Farrakhan was born a moron and he's been going downhill ever since. And there simply is no other way to skin the cat than that.

Guam.

Do you mean Hank Johnson on Guam capsizing due to new Marine camp?

The taliban endorse Trump as well
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

They’re also signing a peace agreement with Israel.
Originally Posted by tzone
That is funny

Louie was always woke. he outed the jews as the slave ship owners they financed the slave auctions. he also outed the jews as satans spawn as Jesus pointed out in John 8:44.
I got no problem with Louie being he wants a separate nation for blacks and so do I. He know blacks were way better off in the US when whites and blacks lived separate. blacks had good families worked went to church. David Duke and Farrakhan are good friends cause they both want a white nation and blacks to have their own nation. white women will be very depressed over that

looks like your the biggest simpleton. farrahkhan may have a room but you will have a whole idiot building dedicated just for you
I interpret this as LF foreseeing a Trump victory and wanting to be aligned with the winning side. Must think there's some money in for him, or it might get him an invite to the WH. I guess it doesn't hurt to have LF's endorsement, but it has come rather late in the campaign to have much effect.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
That is funny

Louie was always woke. he outed the jews as the slave ship owners they financed the slave auctions. he also outed the jews as satans spawn as Jesus pointed out in John 8:44.
I got no problem with Louie being he wants a separate nation for blacks and so do I. He know blacks were way better off in the US when whites and blacks lived separate. blacks had good families worked went to church. David Duke and Farrakhan are good friends cause they both want a white nation and blacks to have their own nation. white women will be very depressed over that

I'm looking for a recommendation and you seem to be a guy that has quite a bit of knowledge.

Is there a name brand or some type of identifying "maker" for the type of crack that you smoke?

It sure seems to be amazingly good stuff. Thanks in advance

looks like your the biggest simpleton. farrahkhan may have a room but you will have a whole idiot building dedicated just for you

Golly Gee... that was just so brutal...

Do you friends call you Brutas?
Farrahkhan is a cheap imitation of Malcolm X. But he know's Biden's history.
Farrakhan is a lot of things, but 'idiot' isn't one of them.

Frankly, I consider him to be a great orator.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

+1

Damn, you made me laugh out loud !

You, Stickfight and add, Fuggin closet Muslims.

It took a while but it finally came out.

Lmao !
He just doesnt want a bunch of his bruthas and sistas getting shot.......dont riot and get killed kinda thing
That is funny

I'm looking for a recommendation and you seem to be a guy that has quite a bit of knowledge.

Is there a name brand or some type of identifying "maker" for the type of crack that you smoke?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It is "you're," you simpleton.
There wasn't much of an endorsement there.
Originally Posted by g5m

Everywhere a white man has been, death has followed with him????????
From Wikipedia,

Relations with Barack Obama

In 2008, Farrakhan publicly criticized the United States and supported then-Senator Barack Obama who was campaigning at the time to become the president of the United States of America.[47][48] Farrakhan and Obama had met at least once before that time.[49][50]

The Obama campaign quickly responded to convey his distance from the minister. "Senator Obama has been clear in his objections to Farrakhan's past pronouncements and has not solicited the minister's support," said Obama spokesman Bill Burton.[47] Obama "rejected and denounced" Farrakhan's support during an NBC presidential candidate debate.

Following the 2008 presidential election, Farrakhan explained, during a BET television interview, that he was "careful" never to endorse Obama during his campaign. "I talked about him—but, in very beautiful and glowing terms, stopping short of endorsing him. And unfortunately, or fortunately, however we look at it, the media said I 'endorsed' him, so he renounced my so-called endorsement and support. But that didn't stop me from supporting him."[51]

On May 28, 2011, Farrakhan, speaking at the American Clergy Leadership Conference, lambasted Obama over the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the intervention in Libya, calling him an "assassin" and a "murderer." "We voted for our brother Barack, a beautiful human being with a sweet heart," Farrakhan said, in a video making the rounds on the internet. But he has turned into someone else, Farrakhan told the crowd. "Now he's an assassin."[52]

He knows that Trump is blacker that Cameltoe and down with the struggle.

Blacks are waking up
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by g5m

what he meant was : Everywhere Muslims have been, death has followed

and just like that , I will be beheaded
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by g5m

I was thinking that you could say that about just about any large group of people.
Hitler was a great orator too. You don’t have to agree with the message but the dude could deliver one.

Burn in hell, Adolph.

The Taliban?
Right or wrong, there were a hell of a lot of votes in the crowd listening to him. Good on Mr. Trump.
Originally Posted by hatari

The Taliban?

One big lie deserves another, Hat.

Weren’t you just yesterday whining your ass off about being insulted? ?

Tails.

Guam.

Who cares? He's endorsing Trump.

Enjoy it while you can.
I met Farrakhan in Jamaica some years ago, where he is well though of.

But I am sure he means what he says

For a white guy (like me) it looks like an obtuse endorsement, but perhaps to his particular audience it is as direct and as meaningful as it could be.

Wow.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Guam.

Enjoy it while you can.

Yep.

Be interesting to see if Trump comments on this. Either way you can about bet that it’ll be spun like a gyro.

Guam.

Enjoy it while you can.

Yeah, great message:

"The Federal government is evil."

"Just like the white man."
Originally Posted by smokepole

Guam.

Enjoy it while you can.

Yeah, great message:

I don't care about HIS message.

I care about THE message.

VOTE TRUMP.
Pretty damn interesting. If anyone could foster a relationship with Farrakhan, it’d be Trump.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Pretty damn interesting. If anyone could foster a relationship with Farrakhan, it’d be Trump.

Ain't that the truth. Look at NK little guy. Zero didn't even try.

Trump offers success, wealth and a vibrant economy. What do you think most people want?
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Right or wrong, there were a hell of a lot of votes in the crowd listening to him. Good on Mr. Trump.

This! I did not realize the black support and influence he had until I worked in Atlanta in the early 90s.

g
That is funny

trashinking when a simpleton like you hears the truth all you can do is act like a spoiled baby and call people names because you are a POS oxy pill popper

Golly Gee... that was just so brutal...

Do you friends call you Brutas?

no but your friends call you a blowhard scum bag. did the island of puerto rico tip over yet genius?

and here you are whining about me but you are to senile to see how dumb you are old poop. that moron said Louie mentioned puerto rico was gonna sink cause of the US base meanwhile it was another guy that said that about Guam. I pointed that out. change your diapers and read it again
Originally Posted by smokepole

Guam.

Enjoy it while you can.

Yeah, great message:

I don't care about HIS message.

I care about THE message.

VOTE TRUMP.

Well then, listen to his message. He's not endorsing Trump for lifting up black people, or limiting the federal government. He's endorsing Trump for attacking the FBI and IRS because the white man set those up to oppress minorities.

PS, I'm tired of being told everything's my fault. I don't care who you endorse.
Sort of a redo of Nelson Mandela's "the enemy of my enemy..."

Its a message that resonates in a number of quarters
Long story short.

TRUMP.

Period.
Long story short.

TRUMP.

Period.

Yep

We honkies cant understand that crap....LOL.

And the southern ignorant racist chimes in as usual. Still sleeping with your mask on?
Originally Posted by ribka

And the southern ignorant racist chimes in as usual. Still sleeping with your mask on?

LO-phuggin-L !!

and here you are whining about me but you are to senile to see how dumb you are old poop. that moron said Louie mentioned puerto rico was gonna sink cause of the US base meanwhile it was another guy that said that about Guam. I pointed that out. change your diapers and read it again

Nice guy, please go back and read the thread and you’ll see that I was the first to point out,,,,,Guam.

And did it without insults and you’re still whining your ass off about it.

Try to comprehend if you can:

You will most often get back that which you project. It’s called Mirror Image. Read it twice.

I still say that without all of your rants and name calling there’s probably a good guy in all of the bluster,,,somewhere.
Farrakhan always struck me as the negro Lyndon Larouche, superficially very articulate on some level but completely off their rocker.
TFF is BLM gonna endorse him now?
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Yes.

BLM is having a Trump rally in Philadelphia as we speak.

What more could you ask for ?

Yes.

Trump rally or just burning schit?

Yes.

Trump rally or just burning schit?

Jake, my man, this is the exact type of behavior that drives people towards Trump. We should be thanking BLM for their kind assistance.

Jmo
Don and Louis have both been harassed and attacked by the U.S. federal bureaucracy. Common enemies make for allies. We will all gain if the FBI, ATF, IRS, USDA, etc. get their teeth pulled.At least Louis realizes Biden is no friend.
Louis Farrakhan says Hillary Clinton is a Wicked Woman from the 2016 election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTocuXYR3U
That is funny

trashinking when a simpleton like you hears the truth all you can do is act like a spoiled baby and call people names because you are a POS oxy pill popper

Oh my...

Oh my... again.

Please write again after you graduate 3rd grade. Thanks in advance.
© 24hourcampfire