Home
Biden is in serious trouble with these revelations.
He's clearly a KGB agent.
Nothing to see here; move along.
This is getting really good.

Pausible deniability.
Only if the undecideds see it.
The only channel that will cover any of it other than FOX is OANN.
Originally Posted by efw

I’m not too sure about that.

It all depends on the elections and firing Wray.
Most of the voters in the country have no idea what this is about...................Just sayin'.

MM
The revelations coming out of this interview should/would be on the front page of every newspaper in the country if it involved the GOP.
This guy is a boy scout, eagle scout likely.
Originally Posted by yukon254
The revelations coming out of this interview should/would be on the front page of every newspaper in the country if it involved the GOP.

Not only that, but they would be interrupting prime time television to deliver the flash news on every channel.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by efw

No. Lawsuits.
Watergate has been eclipsed 1 million times with the Fake Russian Collusion, Fake Impeachment and now these RICO worthy allegations.
So Putin just said in the last few days he saw nothing wrong in what the Bidens were doing. Sure, he's supposed to be in cahoots with Trump.

Maybe gritner and piddler and leroy and even Ejp can connect those dots.
Digging the knife in deep.
Baw Baw Baw
BawBaw Balinkski
Tucker = scorched earth. Freaking insane level of corruption.
This guy is acting like a woman scorned. He's not going away any time soon.
Jake, RNC chick on Lou Dobbs earlier said 30% of folks at Trump rallies are not Rs.
Originally Posted by broomd

Just Incredible
Is this guy a little shifty eyed? I sure hope hes not a DNC plant.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jake, RNC chick on Lou Dobbs earlier said 30% of folks at Trump rallies are not Rs.

Wow.
Is this guy a little shifty eyed? I sure hope hes not a DNC plant.

He's probably just worried for his life and family- rightfully so.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by broomd

Just Incredible

Really not for sell out deep state traitors. Wait until be bad schiett comes out about things like collusion of them with China and Iran to take us down from within or the plans to kill a huge part of the earths population after China took over with project 21, or what the furnaces were used for on Epstein Island and the Standard Hotel. And, dare i mention "Pizzagate"?

https://theamericanreport.org/category/home/gulftainer/

https://infinityexplorers.com/pizzagate

This Crime family had an international con going on .

Would love to see him locked in a room with Watermelon head Schiff.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
This MF'er is dropping dimes on their ass. If you can't watch him and know he's telling the truth, you're a DUMBFUQK.
link

Report: Docs show Hunter Biden associates helped Chinese military contractor purchase Michigan manufacturing business during Obama-Biden administration
Originally Posted by mirage243
This MF'er is dropping dimes on their ass. If you can't watch him and know he's telling the truth, you're a DUMBFUQK.

Yes he is .
Hitler said: The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.

David Rockefeller said: We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.

And people think Trump is acting alone draining the illuminati NWO cabals swamp without the help, years of planning and direction by folks like 16+1 to get this done. UFR.
Kamala is probably drooling because she knows if the country is stupid enough to elect these clowns, she's gonna be president within 6 months.
Dems want to just stay quiet and get to the election, hopefully win and get their Trojan Horse in the gates of the WH. Who cares that this story will not disappear and Sleepy Joe gets may eventually get nailed once the Deep State can no longer deny it... Kamala will be in the back door and mission accomplished!!!

No wonder Trump has said he will wait to see how the election goes before he would decide to concede peacefully if he were to lose.

This Bobulinski guy has balls and may not live to write his book...

Tucker for President in 2020!
I like how Tucker is smart enough to just let this guy talk, unlike some prima dona FOX folks that feel like they have to hear themselves talk.
Unsung hero risking his and his family's lives.
Tucker came to play tonight.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yep. He's the real deal. A hero who deserves Trump's thanks after the election is over.
Trumps thanks and protection
Dirty and dumb father and son.
Originally Posted by efw

No. Lawsuits.

As much as I’d love to see Biden (and Hillary, Comey, et al) pay for their crimes I’m extremely dubious.
Tantalizing but a little Vindman 'ish

2015 and 17?

He’s trying to save his own ass and who could blame him. He’s dirty on that laptop and is trying to stay ahead of what’s to follow.

The more he stays visible the longer he’ll live.

This ain’t at all about his “altruism “ as some here seems to think.
I don't give a rat's ass about his altruism one way or the other. What I want is a Biden loss.
He said the threats are real enough to hire a SEAL team for security.

It takes a real set of balls to come out with real documents pinning biden to the mat.
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't give a rat's ass about his altruism one way or the other. What I want is a Biden loss.

Yep.

Black cat, white cat,,,,doesn’t matter as long as it catches the rat.
So, Hunter went from being part of a company that was negotiating with a Chinese business entity, expecting to get $10 million from them, to “all the sudden” becoming the “attorney” for the rep for this Chinese company (which, BTW, makes it possible for him to invoke “attorney-client privilege”, so he “can’t” disclose details of his dealings with this Chinese rep???? (Watch the last 3-4 minutes of the interview, and you’ll get this story.)

How convenient...
Originally Posted by fburgtx
So, Hunter went from being part of a company that was negotiating with a Chinese business entity, expecting to get $10 million from them, to “all the sudden” becoming the “attorney” for the rep for this Chinese company (which, BTW, makes it possible for him to invoke “attorney-client privilege”, so he “can’t “ disclose details of his dealings with this Chinese rep???? (Watch the last 3-4 minutes of the interview, and you’ll get this story.)

How convenient...

Good post.

Humm, you have a criminal mind or are a lowye....

Sorry to repeat myself. wink

I wonder if Hunter graduated at the top of his class also? grin
About a month too late
So, Hunter went from being part of a company that was negotiating with a Chinese business entity, expecting to get $10 million from them, to “all the sudden” becoming the “attorney” for the rep for this Chinese company (which, BTW, makes it possible for him to invoke “attorney-client privilege”, so he “can’t” disclose details of his dealings with this Chinese rep???? (Watch the last 3-4 minutes of the interview, and you’ll get this story.)

How convenient...

The "rep for this Chinese company" is Xi Jinping. Hunter Biden was his personal attorney.

Xi Jinping is a Chinese politician who has served as General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party and Chairman of the Central Military Commission since 2012, and President of the People's Republic of China since 2013. Xi has been the paramount leader of China, the most prominent political leader in China, since 2012.

[Linked Image from duckduckgo.com]
Morewood: The international vessel known as "china joe" has left the port and has SUNK itself!
china joe you and pervert junior, the wannabe mafioso, have cooked your own "goose's"!
Good riddance to you greedy, anti-American, drug addled, holier than thou, perverts!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

How convenient...

The "rep for this Chinese company" is Xi Jinping. Hunter Biden was his personal attorney.

Xi Jinping is a Chinese politician who has served as General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party and Chairman of the Central Military Commission since 2012, and President of the People's Republic of China since 2013. Xi has been the paramount leader of China, the most prominent political leader in China, since 2012.

[Linked Image from duckduckgo.com]

Well, at least he wasn’t Putin’s “personal attorney”, right?????

“Sorry, can’t talk about it! I’m his “attorney”...

And a fairly good portion of the attendees have never voted before.

He’s trying to save his own ass and who could blame him. He’s dirty on that laptop and is trying to stay ahead of what’s to follow.

Yup, I'm fairly certain Tony ain't squeaky clean but them boys stole 5 mil from him and he ain't playin' no more!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yup, I'm fairly certain Tony ain't squeaky clean but them boys stole 5 mil from him and he ain't playin' no more!

Yup

At some level, he was probably an honorable man. As a veteran, I respect him being an ex Naval Officer. At the same time, HE IS a Democrat, and he was doing business with the Biden family. So he's no angel. He's just a guy who's life was going in the wrong direction, he saw the writing on the wall, and now his priority is self preservation. Hopefully, we can reap some reward from his primal instincts.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

And a fairly good portion of the attendees have never voted before.

Are you commenting on young voter enthusiasm?
He's clearly a Russian plant. First in the Navy. Then smearing the Biden family Patriots.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

At some level, he was probably an honorable man. As a veteran, I respect him being an ex Naval Officer. At the same time, HE IS a Democrat, and he was doing business with the Biden family. So he's no angel. He's just a guy who's life was going in the wrong direction, he saw the writing on the wall, and now his priority is self preservation. Hopefully, we can reap some reward from his primal instincts.

How most criminal organizations are brought down. Famous line from an old school Detective I worked with. “Somebody’s getting fu cked and somebody’s getting a deal, which guy do you want to be?” The smart guys wanted to be the guy with the deal and started talking.
To much to late.....the MSM...will never be trusted ever again..
The question I wanted Tucker to ask: What was the business or purpose of this enterprise? Spell it the hell out.

I thought Tucker was the right guy for this. I think Hannity truly loves this country, but since he also does radio, I think it makes him talk too much.

This Bobulinski guy is well enough spoken that all Tucker had to do, which he did pretty damn well, was ask the right question and let the guy talk.

Looks like Trump might have been right after all, and got impeached for his trouble.
My favorite part was the phone call with the Biden family rep who said, “you’re gonna bury us”.
Bobulinski was double crossed. He is taking his pound of flesh.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
He's clearly a Russian plant. First in the Navy. Then smearing the Biden family Patriots.

Priceless
I used to work for a smallish company that sold Programmable Loop Controllers for factories and plants. We had a growing business in China and Russia. My former boss was actually stuck in Russia during 9/11 and had to spend an extra 2 weeks there before he could get home.

It was pretty standard operating procedure for us to write a contract with the company that included a Mercedes S class for the plant manager. It wasn't our idea, but if you wanted to do business with them, that was how it was done, you just added the price of the car into the contract, but of course you didn't add the car as a line item.

I was talking to a friend of mine whose dad worked for a competitor of ours. He had just quit his job and they were struggling a bit. The friend told me it had got to the point where he was expected to recruit women in order to get the contracts and he had to walk away. Cars and Rolex's weren't enough anymore.

Nothing surprises me about the level of corruption coming from either of those countries.
I worked for a big company, there were rumors of some female employees having other company duties.

Corporate hot shot asked a gal I know to make sure some overseas business people were taken care of one night (she working late).
She said "what? " and he replied "aren't you so and so?" and she said "nope" and he split.

LMFAO, there were two little hotties that looked a lot like each other.
Originally Posted by Morewood

When you control 99% of the MSM, major scandals can appear to the general public almost non-existent.
I saw a bunch of Japs at a tittybar one night, guests of our company I bet.

Drunk as hell, laughing..............American bewbies had them delirious.
Like a bunch of 6th graders.

It was rather entertaining.
Three punches have been thrown by Trump and the Patriots. He's taking the NWO cabal's playbook and is staying clear of the fray.

1. Ukraine
2. China
3. Hunter's treason and crimes against humanity.

What will be No 4? Truth of Joe's treason? When will Maria Yovanovitch get hit in the gut, and Hillary, Obama, Feinstein, Piglousy, Schietfy, Nadless, Pizzagate, Epstein, Rothschilds, Rockefeller, 5 Eyes, M 6, Mossad?

The Hunter became the Hunted.

We are in the Storm. Mirror image? The hunted becoming the hunters?

GOD BLESS TRUMP and the PATRIOTS.

MAGA.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

When you control 99% of the MSM, major scandals can appear to the general public almost non-existent.

And this is why we are screwed
The SEALS are probably protecting him for free, if it means taking down the whole egg sack of Biden’s , Clinton, zero....
News is that Tucker is tops in the charts of viewership. Fox has 4 of the top shows according to radio news just now discussing the latest Neilsen Ratings.
Must be something wrong with CNN's search function; just searched for their take on " Bobulinski" and found....... Nothing?
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Must be something wrong with CNN's search function; just searched for their take on " Bobulinski" and found....... Nothing?

Google and other aren't any better. Long since given up worrying about looking legit.
Check OANNews.
Chanel Rion Twitter feed , she had three good tweets yesterday evening.
Check OANNews.
Chanel Rion Twitter feed , she had three good tweets yesterday evening.
Chanel Rion has nice Tweets

That's why they need to be spanked (fined heavily) and broken up.

Are you paying for OAN?

Are you paying for OAN?

Its in my Direct TV Package

Are you paying for OAN?

Its in my Direct TV Package

Oh ok. I dropped entertainment packages and went to streaming a few years ago. Saves me a ton of money, but OANN is not free, like Faux. I have started watching a lot more Newsmax because I'm sick of the closet commies on Faux. The Newsmax programming isn't as polished, but they're true Conservatives. No hidden agendas, like that moron Martha MacCallum and her anti-gun agenda. The nerve of her doing a WWII Veterans segment. I about puked. My Dad would have.
OANN is not free, like Faux

https://123news.tv/one-america-news-network-live-streaming/
Originally Posted by viking
The SEALS are probably protecting him for free, if it means taking down the whole egg sack of Biden’s , Clinton, zero....

Speculation?
Fact?

If free who assigned them to their duty?
Originally Posted by jorgeI

And this is why we are screwed

A decade ago comments about 'media control' were laughed at on this website .
© 24hourcampfire