Home
Posted By: g5m UPS finds lost Tucker documents - 10/29/20
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/29/ups-tucker-carlsons-lost-hunter-biden-package/

G O

B R O W N
They effectively kept them from being public for a few days. Ooops sorry.
I'm calling BS. Even if UPS has "alleged" documents, I'm sure they are not the originals. Tuesday is fast approaching, and nothing will come of this after the election. I also would like to see Tucker call out FauxNews for not sending out investigative journalist to stick a microphone in Hunter and Sleepy Joe and his brother's face and ask them what flavor of ice cream they prefer.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I'm calling BS. Even if UPS has "alleged" documents, I'm sure they are not the originals.

Wouldn't doubt that if it's true but his thing still smacks of Giraldo going after Al Capone's "Vault".....
I'm calling BS. Even if UPS has "alleged" documents, I'm sure they are not the originals. Tuesday is fast approaching, and nothing will come of this after the election. I also would like to see Tucker call out FauxNews for not sending out investigative journalist to stick a microphone in Hunter and Sleepy Joe and his brother's face and ask them what flavor of ice cream they prefer.

I've seen some clips of FOX reporters trying to talk to any of the Bidens. They usually get the hand or no comment.
It all seems like bunk to me. Something so important they're gonna send it red label? C'mon, man. That's malarkey.

And then OOPS found the documents all safe and sound? I hope you'll forgive my incredulity.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I've seen some clips of FOX reporters trying to talk to any of the Bidens. They usually get the hand or no comment.

I'm talking about the Fake News Gestapo tactics of camping outside their bunkers with satellite trucks and flood lights, just like the Fake News covered the FBI raids on Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.

Originally Posted by JakeBlues
They effectively kept them from being public for a few days. Ooops sorry.

Detective I say!
© 24hourcampfire