Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by andrews1958
CNN Anchors

Anderson Cooper

Don Lemon

Chris Cuomo

Propagandists and hypocrites.

Goebbels would be proud.

2 out of the three are Gay . Cuomo is just plain stupid.
None of them qualify as a reporter. Journalism is pretty much dead in this country.
CNN Anchors=propagandists

Anderson Cooper=queer

Don Lemon=queer

Chris Cuomo=latent queer

There you are brother.
Having the ability to speak in public is a huge source of power. Huge. That power compounds itself when you become part of the story you’re delivering, and not just the “teller”. Just look at Savannah Guthrie at the debates. She stole the spotlight and loved every minute.

It’s a self serving mutation of reporting.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Having the ability to speak in public is a huge source of power. Huge. That power compounds itself when you become part of the story you’re delivering, and not just the “teller”. Just look at Savannah Guthrie at the debates. She stole the spotlight and loved every minute.

It’s a self serving mutation of reporting.

Exactly. This is just a different avenue of Hollywood. They are looking for fame, none of them have a love of journalism or reporting facts.
Miniscule audience in the grand scheme of things.
There is no such entity as "The News". Those employed by the MSM are not "reporters". They are actors, playing a role and reading a script.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Not so sure about that.............. go into any airport & see what's the screens everywhere.

Far more people get their info from some sort of MSM outlet than the ones who watch FOX.

MM
They are evil...
Originally Posted by 280shooter
No reporting is being done.

Paul Joseph Goebbels would be proud.
Let's not forget the token female homosexual Rachael Madcow.lol
Christiane Amanpour
CNN Anchors

Anderson Cooper

Don Lemon

Chris Cuomo

Goebbels would be proud.

Yes. They should be arrested for fraud and sedition
Well, we do have free speech. Now we need people bright enough to disenturne truth from fiction.
CNN Anchors

Anderson Cooper

Don Lemon

Chris Cuomo

Forgot the worst for female reporting --- Savannah Guthrie- She was down right rude to our president
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
CNN Anchors

Anderson Cooper

Don Lemon

Chris Cuomo

Goebbels would be proud.

As dumb a Cuomo may be I think you have exceeded him with your reasoning skills
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
CNN Anchors

Anderson Cooper

Don Lemon

Chris Cuomo

Goebbels would be proud.

As dumb a Cuomo may be I think you have exceeded him with your reasoning skills

Other than that next bowl of crack, do you have a goal here?
That is what the CCP want.
You should go quiver in your basement.

Just pray........after all, it's out of your hands. There is nothing you can do to defeat evil.

They are evil...

The truism, "The pen is mightier than the sword", unfortunately applies to both good and evil intent, which very well may cause it to be put to the ultimate test, and from the way things have been heading, that'll likely happen much sooner than later...
CNN Anchors

Anderson Cooper

Don Lemon

Chris Cuomo

these thee need to be shoved off a fast moving train.. into the other fast moving train coming the other way, or the next track over..

and Don LeMon first.....and too bad there isn't 4 or 6 of him.. just to keep the high that would give the one doing the shoving..

My wife and I have a good friend who lives by herself. She stays glued to the TV watching CNN. Just recently we had to talk to her and try to get her to the hospital as she was contemplating on taking her life as she was so depressed by their reporting.

It amazes me how the news media has so much power on how they can influence someone thought process.

They are evil evil people. Do not watch or listen to them.

Dam you CNN
It's all out of your hands.......there is nothing you can do.

Just give up and pray.

My wife and I have a good friend who lives by herself. She stays glued to the TV watching CNN. Just recently we had to talk to her and try to get her to the hospital as she was contemplating on taking her life as she was so depressed by their reporting.

It amazes me how the news media has so much power on how they can influence someone

Dam you CNN
Andrews: I have been espousing this for 30+ years now - nothing new here at all.
But I agree with you 100% it is doing harm to our once great country.
The incompetent and unprofessional liars you mention are just the tip of the iceberg on the screens and front pages today!
The incompetent and unprofessional liars on cnn, messnbc, abc, npr, cbs, pbs, nyt and on and on are simply power mad propaganda agents of the demonrat party!
And I agree it is a tragedy that is doing palpable harm to our country/society.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
The two biggest threats to our Great Nation, our Freedoms, and our Constitution are the Democratic Party and the main stream media.
CNN Anchors Anderson Cooper Don Lemon Chris Cuomo
These people are NOT reporters, not at all. And, just read that Cuomo also is a homosexual.
If they're going to air opinion hit pieces, at least have the honesty to state it upfront.

Big difference between journalism and opinion pieces.
The News stations are the buildings that need to be destroyed, not Walmart. The media are antagonists with no recourse.
Originally Posted by 16bore
The News stations are the buildings that need to be destroyed, not Walmart. The media are antagonists with no recourse.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
It's all out of your hands.......there is nothing you can do.

Just give up and pray.

Pray, yes. Give up? NO! Even the Israelites had to show up on the battlefield.

It amazes me how the news media has so much power on how they can influence someone thought process.

Dam you CNN

That is so fugking incredible.

And she would never show up in one of their "polls".
Originally Posted by CCCC
CNN Anchors Anderson Cooper Don Lemon Chris Cuomo
These people are NOT reporters, not at all. And, just read that Cuomo also is a homosexual.

Not surprised. Roid pumpin fugk.
Glenn Greenwald was on Tucker a few days ago. I think he had it right when he said that the entire TV media, the federal alphabet agencies, and most of the digital media are a huge disinformation machine.

I would add most democrat members of Congress to that list,...and more than a few GOP members of Congress.

Reporting the news is dead. All these outlets are merely pandering to their audience. They slant the news toward what their audience expects them to say. Their audience is biassed and so they must be. If CNN wee objective, they would lose a lot of their viewers.

I suspect that ultimately a lot of Internet sources will replace the network news people. But most of them bill be biassed too.
Here's the clip. Greenwald nails it. It's worth watching.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Glenn Greenwald was on Tucker a few days ago. I think he had it right when he said that the entire TV media, the federal alphabet agencies, and most of the digital media are a huge disinformation machine.

I would add most democrat members of Congress to that list,...and more than a few GOP members of Congress.

I can think of at least a few dem members of Congress that would flat out have been hung in another era.
O'donnell, King, Dickerson were pathetic this morning on the few minutes of Face the Nation that I saw. I was setting up a sermon from an old friend of mine. Sermon was awesome !
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

That may be true, but the problem lies in who that audience is.

Imagine every Federal employee watching multiple hours of CNN at night, and then going to work on our behalf the following day.
© 24hourcampfire